SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Page 77 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 77 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Post by Bookworm85 Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:48 pm

@Maggenzm I hope we'll get a wedding date soon. I think it's hard for them to say a date because they are still trying to see if they want to have the wedding televised and they would have to be on ABC's clock.

Rachel is flying out somewhere to do something. I wonder if Bryan is going with her, from her latest IG story:
Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 77 29093010
Bookworm85
Bookworm85

Female Posts : 439

Back to top Go down

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 77 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Post by sdmom Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:12 am

Bryan without his beard!

https://instagram.com/p/Bgwl2xFHVLf/

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 77 216ceb10

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:13 am

Bookworm85 wrote:@Maggenzm I hope we'll get a wedding date soon. I think it's hard for them to say a date because they are still trying to see if they want to have the wedding televised and they would have to be on ABC's clock.

Rachel is flying out somewhere to do something. I wonder if Bryan is going with her, from her latest IG story:
Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 77 29093010

True, then again, they might have a date, but not sharing it yet. I still think ABC is going to have a series on bachelor weddings, may be every week or every month. JMO
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:16 am

sdmom wrote:Bryan without his beard!

https://instagram.com/p/Bgwl2xFHVLf/

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 77 216ceb10

I think Bryan is so HOTT! JMO
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Mon Mar 26, 2018 3:14 am

Bryan is hot with or without a beard. He looks way younger than his age too..imo

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 77 1f49b  Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 77 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 26, 2018 3:15 pm

Either or, he looks great. I think he's so handsome and a genuine all around nice guy.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoa Kisses Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:39 pm

Rachel’s going to be on Steve Harvey’s show

Cocoa Kisses

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:53 pm

@Cocoa Kisses good for her! That's going to be a fun segment!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoa Kisses Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:38 pm

It looks like the show airs on Thursday

https://www.instagram.com/p/BgzlRRQBPCI/?taken-by=tanyarad

Cocoa Kisses

Back to top Go down

Post by quietbreezes24 Thu Mar 29, 2018 7:15 pm

Saw the segment. Rachel and the other ladies did a great job. When the audience was shown, I hoped to see Bryan, but he wasn't there or I just didn't see him.
quietbreezes24
quietbreezes24

Female Posts : 46

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Mar 31, 2018 6:39 pm

Bryan’s FL license has been extended to 3/31/2020!

https://appsmqa.doh.state.fl.us/MQASearchServices/HealthCareProviders/Details?LicInd=10644&ProCde=501

But the more important questions are : where are they? Where have they been? Bryan posted a story of a bride and a groom dancing, and I was like, really? Wedding on the Good Friday night?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoa Kisses Sun Apr 01, 2018 1:47 am

@sdmom someone I follow that happens to be friends with Rachel posted a picture from the wedding w/Rachel and Bryan.  It was Friday night in Houston. She’s a public figure and a guest on CNN, so I think posting should be ok.  

ETA: Pic is on her IG story

https://www.instagram.com/yodit_tewolde

Cocoa Kisses

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

+39
agentcurls
Murakamee
kmick0890
Mommyof2
stuckinsc