Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Sweet Home Alabama Season 2 ~ Contestants ~ Discussion

Page 2 of 42 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Sweet Home Alabama Season 2 ~ Contestants ~ Discussion

Post by Love_Me on Fri 7 Oct 2011 - 3:11

Mandy Sanders is a marketing student from Sherman, Texas. Mandy is the mother of a 4-year-old boy, and wants a man that can bring a big Texas smile to her face. In her spare time, Mandy enjoys hunting varmint and deer. Mandy considers the perfect date drinking a cold beer on her tailgate. (Photo by Skip Bolen/Getty Images for CMT)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32396

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me on Fri 7 Oct 2011 - 3:11

Kristina Kraus is a stylist from Orange County, Calif. Kristina loves her "OC lifestyle," which involves tanning every day, wearing hair extensions and getting crystals on her nails. Kristina graduated high school with honors and received a full academic scholarship to college where she is a pre-medical student. (Photo by Skip Bolen/Getty Images for CMT)

Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me on Fri 7 Oct 2011 - 3:15

Jessica Newsom, from Teague, Texas, is a single mom to her 8-year-old daughter. Jessica works for a furniture store and loves the small town way of life. An avid barrel racer, Jessica started riding horses at the age of two, falling in love with rodeo. In her free time, she loves to hunt, fish and spend time with her daughter, family and friends. (Photo by Skip Bolen/Getty Images for CMT)

Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me on Fri 7 Oct 2011 - 3:16

Jacqueline Honulik is a native of Fairfield, Conn., who works in the public relations department for the New York Yankees. Commuting every day from Connecticut, New York is part of Jacqueline’s fast-paced life style. Jacqueline is looking for a fairytale love story, but will have to trade in her high heels for a pair of boots as she heads to Alabama. (Photo by Skip Bolen/Getty Images for CMT)

Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me on Fri 7 Oct 2011 - 3:17

Hailey Glassman is a publicist and events coordinator from New York, N.Y. Hailey is best known for her ties to reality star John Gosselin, whom she dated. This city girl is looking for a hot Southern boy with a submissive personality. (Photo by Skip Bolen/Getty Images for CMT)
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me on Fri 7 Oct 2011 - 3:17

Erin Stack is an actress and model from Hollywood, Calif. A strict vegan, Erin is turned off by meat-eaters and believes hunting is "morally reprehensible." In her spare time, Erin volunteers at animal shelters and plays six different instruments. (Photo by Skip Bolen/Getty Images for CMT)
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me on Fri 7 Oct 2011 - 3:18

Courtney Wilkerson grew up in the small town of Theodore, Ala. Although she loves shopping, high heels and "getting dolled up," Courtney is not afraid to go hunting, fishing and mud riding. Courtney has experienced the best and worst parts of love, and strongly stands by the Reba lyrics, "Don't believe in self-pity, it only brings you down." (Photo by Skip Bolen/Getty Images for CMT)
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me on Fri 7 Oct 2011 - 3:34

Colleen Aldrich manages a tanning salon and thinks she is more refined than a "Jersey Shore girl" because she is from Long Island, N.Y. After discovering a guy was engaged the entire time they were dating, Colleen is ready to find a loving, loyal and hard-working Southern gentleman. (Photo by Skip Bolen/Getty Images for CMT)
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me on Fri 7 Oct 2011 - 3:35

Chiara Stresiewski is a model, dancer and entertainer who splits her time between Tampa, Fla., Connecticut and primarily New York, N.Y. Additionally, Chiara performs in Las Vegas, Nev. and Atlantic City. N.J. for a highly-acclaimed dance show. Although she breathes and lives the New York and Vegas nightlife, Chiara is open to the prospect of being tamed by a charming Southern guy. (Photo by Skip Bolen/Getty Images for CMT)

Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me on Fri 7 Oct 2011 - 3:36

Cassie Rupp grew up in the small farm town of Dighton, Kan. Cassie is a farmer's daughter who was brought up helping on the family farm, riding horses, spending time at the nearby lake and enjoying the small things in life. Cassie went to the University of Kansas and earned a bachelor's degree in journalism. Cassie has developed an entrepreneurial spirit and a zest for life that she wants to share with the man she will love forever. (Photo by Skip Bolen/Getty Images for CMT)

Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me on Fri 7 Oct 2011 - 3:36

Cassie Cardelle is a singer/actress from Hollywood, Calif. who has never been in love. Cassie's an up-and-coming pop star who loves the Hollywood life and is always surrounded by cameras. Cassie hopes to settle down, get married and start a family someday. Cassie is excited to give Tribble a chance at love. (Photo by Skip Bolen/Getty Images for CMT)

Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me on Fri 7 Oct 2011 - 3:37

Ashley Ann Vickers is a former professional barrel racer from St. Lucie County, Fla. While Ashley Ann continues to compete in rodeos, she also has a successful modeling career, having appeared in Maxim. Ashley Ann has had a few faulty relationships in the past, and as a result, has allowed work to consume her life. Ashley Ann is finally ready to make falling in love a priority. (Photo by Skip Bolen/Getty Images for CMT)

Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 42 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sweet Home Alabama Season 2 ~ Contestants ~ Discussion

Permissions in this forum: