Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Sweet Home Alabama Season 2 ~ Contestants ~ Discussion

Page 5 of 42 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 23 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Sweet Home Alabama Season 2 ~ Contestants ~ Discussion

Post by Love_Me on Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:39 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Just Bumping this up.

I made this list on twitter if you want to follow it.

Sweet Home Alabama

CMT's TV Show Sweet Home Alabama Season's 1 & 2 contestants and sites Our site Follows!
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32396

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me on Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:40 pm

@StefWilliams25 Stefanie Williams
Here's a solid (albeit semi drunken) breakdown of my experience on #sweethomealabama chasingthejersey.blogspot.com/2011/10/sweet-…
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me on Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:41 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

@AshleyAnnVick Ashley Ann Vickers
This poster is going to a very special someone who watched #SweetHomeAlabama & supported #TeamAshleyAnn Any guesses... pic.twitter.com/BYon7AcY
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me on Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:50 pm

@CMTpress CMT Press
Here's a fun fact, #SweetHomeAlabama began production during Tropical Storm Lee - yikes!
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me on Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:51 pm

Tribble Reese

My last year's Halloween costume! Haha

Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me on Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:19 am

__Pat__2 Kaitlyn's Mom @CassieRupp Atlanta loves you Cassie & you left @TribbleReese speechless when he met you.

@CassieRupp Cassie Rupp
@__Pat__2 That will remain a highlight in my life for awhile... haha! Thanks for watching!!
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me on Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:24 am

Cassie Rupp

What is your favorite U.S. state? Have you traveled this country extensively?

I have traveled the country a lot so it's hard to choose a favorite state, but I'm gonna go with Kansas! Alabama, Texas and California are next on the list

KUcassie responded 3 days ago

@CassieRupp Cassie Rupp
New middle of the night blog post. cassierupp.com - tonight's events left me speechless, so goodnight <3

Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:28 am

I know Cassie is my favorite, but Country girls, Torie, Tristen, & Courtney, I think are gonna go far, as well as City girls, Jacqueline and Michelle. I think Ashley and Kristina will be kept around for the drama & comedy. jmo If Courtney or Tristen are F2, one of them may be the new bachelorette as they are both from Alabama, so we need to keep a watch on that aspect. Unless Cassie is F2 and somehow they can make a Kansas girl from Alabama. giggling

Nothing to get any hints that she is F1, more maybe she isn't? TPTB coached them well, just like on the ABC shows.

Love_Me if this has already been posted, please delete, I haven't had time to catch up on posts today. Thanks.

http://www.egc3media.com/silhouette/rupp-competes-for-love-on-sweet-home-alabama-1.2657349#.TqCeFpw9xBY

Rupp competes for love on ‘Sweet Home Alabama’
Former GCCC student’s debut on reality TV airs tonight
By Hugo Castrita

Thursday, October 20, 2011 12:10

Cassie Rupp
Twenty-two girls are in the running for one guy's affections and Cassie Rupp, 2007 GCCC graduate is right in the thick of it.

"Being on Sweet Home Alabama really changed my life and my outlook on people and relationships," Rupp said. "So many good things came from the show, I don't even know where to begin. I made some of the best friends of my life on the show. There definitely was a lot of drama, fighting and crying going on, but they put 11 country girls and 11 city girls in a house to fight over one guy. I loved being in Alabama and I absolutely adored the house we stayed in."

Rupp is the daughter of Kendal and Maraline Clark of Dighton, Kan., and Lance and Jeanne Rupp of Garden City.

As a GCCC student she was editor in chief for the Silhouette newspaper and was also student government president.

"I still remember that visit. She came here with her dad, Lance. They talked about what she thought she wanted to do and I remember telling her I promised to always challenge her. She didn't blink. I saw something in her that told me she'd thrive under pressure," said Laura Guy, instructor and student media coordinator.

As editor of the college newspaper, Rupp said working with others was what she valued most.

"It wasn't really like I was in charge of them, I wasn't their boss, it was more of a team effort," she said. "I mean that's what it's really all about. There wasn't one person. It wasn't me being editor, it was just me getting everybody together and getting everybody to realize that it's 100 percent a team thing, like you're a staff and not a bunch of individuals putting stories together."

"The selection process for the show was a nationwide casting call and I was approached at a bar by someone who was doing casting calls and after that it was just interviews and selection process," Rupp said.

The show was filmed in Fairhope, Ala., last month, and overall it took a month to film the entire season.

Viewers wondering how Rupp did will have to tune in to find out.

As she put it, "You have to watch the show to watch me realize things about myself and my life as the show progresses."

Samy's Spirits and Steakhouse is hosting a watch party from 6-11 pm

The CMT series is Thursdays at 8 p.m and spans over eight episodes.

‘Sweet Home Alabama' is the highest rated series on CMT of 2011. The show pits women from the city and small towns against one another as they vie for the affection of one man, Tribble Reese, a former Clemson University quarterback and entrepreneur.

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes on Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:09 pm

Cassie sure seems to have A LOT of publicity already. If she is the F1, they're not keeping it a secret very well!
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayana on Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:11 pm

Maybe that means she is the F2 and will be the next lead.
Ayana

Female Posts : 970

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me on Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:37 pm

I am with Dee that Courtney might be in the F2 mix. She hasn't tweeted much has she?
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me on Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:41 pm

Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down