SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18

Page 13 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teambutt - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18 - Page 13 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18

Post by Ash2214 Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:02 pm

aviej wrote:Sorry for the double post. But it seems as though they are in CA to do more shooting for the January 1 special:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BcYeRvHgLv8/?taken-by=bro_sella

I believe that picture was taken from last month when they filmed it. The picture was posted before they even got to CA yesterday.

It definitely seems like they're out there for business or leisure though because at least JoJo is meeting Becca's new dog per Becca's IG story. Perhaps they will head to Chico or another location at some point this weekend or early next week for their family trip.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

teambutt - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18 - Page 13 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18

Post by Alanna Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:08 pm

That Insta story with Phoebe! Jojo is such a little love bug heartbeat Take care of this one, Baddy!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkpincess Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:51 pm

Jordan is at the nine zero salon in LA getting his hair done/cut laugh out loud
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:56 pm

@Pinkpincess she goes to play with Becca's new dog while he goes to get his hair cut laugh out loud

Seriously though, I really like when he cuts his sides shorter. It reminds me of how he had it when filming first began.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkpincess Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:20 pm

Jojo was doing a shoot for dermalogica
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:29 pm

Of all the things they could have been doing, that’s seriously least offensive laugh out loud laugh out loud How do you know?

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkpincess Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:45 pm

@Alanna there is one posted on Lyndsay the makeup artist Instagram story
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:56 pm

Gotcha thanks!! How fun for her Smiley

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:50 am

This weekend is Jordan's first weekend off in three months. What did they do last night? They went and got ice cream. Things like this are why I like them laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Dec 09, 2017 5:51 pm

Jojo has named her man face filter like we knew she would laugh out loud I think it’s Dreda and Baddy corrected her and I think said Dorito laugh out loud So adorable. They’re still in LA, shopping.

I was also looking at Bach reddit yesterday and saw that some people posted a few months ago that they saw Jo and Jo out and they seemed super happy and affectionate together Smiley

And someone also posted this gif which makes me laugh and laugh: 
teambutt - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18 - Page 13 Giphy

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:33 am

@Alanna Rick and Dreda/Dorrito need to hang out together laugh out loud

My tv info for Arie's special says there will be an update on popular Bachelor couples so they might have filmed something.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  teambutt - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18 - Page 13 1f49c

teambutt - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18 - Page 13 8367-910 teambutt - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18 - Page 13 I_got_13 teambutt - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18 - Page 13 E5kqdm15 teambutt - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18 - Page 13 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11979

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:25 am

That maybe the reason for being in LA this time since they’ve been capitalizing on using Jordan’s popularity with the SEC college football audience for their promos for the Jan 1st premier which coincidentally happens to be the semi-finals for the CFB championship . The Bachelor and the College football semi-finals both air on New Year’s day and the common thread between these 2 shows is Jordan in addition to the fact that both shows are owned by the same corporate entity Disney/ESPN/ABC. Jordan is a big winner here with the combined exposure/audience from both shows.

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18

+25
stuckinsc
Ladybug82
Pinkpincess
mindless
Jolena