SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18

Page 14 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18 - Page 14 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18

Post by Pinkpincess Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:38 am

I saw a article couple weeks ago about the arie special and bachelor couple updates...j&j were not on that list neither was kaitlyn and Shawn
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18 - Page 14 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18

Post by Ash2214 Sun Dec 10, 2017 12:07 pm

Last year they weren't on it because both were out of town (Chico) when they were asked to film per JoJo and I think the same might have happened this year, although judging by the list it's only the three couples with babies or about to have a baby and the newest couple. Regardless, with Jordan's schedule, there wouldn't really be any openings for them to film a couple update at home.

At least ABC/ESPN gave Jordan his own special with CH laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Dec 10, 2017 12:11 pm

I imagine the last thing Baddy wants in his home are the bachelor producers asking about his relationship with Aaron. Where’s the vom smiley?? laugh out loud I think his jam is his promoting SEC with Chris and then going home to have ice cream with Jo in their comfies, not mixing his public work and personal life.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Sun Dec 10, 2017 12:32 pm

There was an IG post from another couple in Dallas who said they just concluded filming three days ago - most likely in Dallas for the Arie special. Three days ago J&J were flying into LA so it may be doubtful they were a part of the filming. And as mentioned, they were not listed in the lineup for updates. Regardless, they are just content living their lives out of the limelight and it's been working well thus far. I think once this two year contract is up with TPTB next year, there will be nobody happier on this planet than Jordan.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sun Dec 10, 2017 3:11 pm

If i’m Not mistaken, the special with updates on the couple will air tomorrow , Dec 11. So I doubt J and J were included. I wonder where they are right now. No updates at all except for that ice cream story.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Dec 10, 2017 3:51 pm

They were still in LA as of yesterday afternoon since she sent out that snap of them shopping on Rodeo Drive. I saw on my IG timeline this morning that she liked Des' picture very early. Not sure if she was up early because she has another project to do like her photoshoot a couple of days ago or if they're headed elsewhere today.

I'm glad they've had a few days to themselves out in CA. Must have felt nice for them to have the weekend to themselves.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:48 pm

So flipping cute and Jo liked this one too heartbeat Love how affectionate Baddy is, even in public.

https://instagram.com/p/Bcf7GtvhXOD/

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:19 pm

Jordan is still doing his Sunday radio show tonight with Matt Schick who sits in for Jason Fitz as per this tweet.

https://twitter.com/ESPN_Schick/status/940035340764528642
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:36 pm

Looks like these guys are already home working on Jo’s latest house. So I think they were in LA just for a long weekend and her photo shoot.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:48 pm

Don't think they're going to be on tonight's special as Jordan is doing the New Year's Day special with Chris Harrison. And I'm sure any contract between ABC and Jordan included no mention of his estranged brother. If I were Jordan, I would hold ABC hostage for how they interrogated him about Aaron. Hostage = big bucks!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5301

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:43 pm

A young girl replied on Jo’s latest insta and said Jo is staying at her family’s cabin. Maybe with the Rodgers? Now that there’s no Arielle, we have no idea!! The worst laugh out loud

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:46 pm

The past two days have been so quiet! JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18 - Page 14 2292733854 Kudos to them though for enjoying private time without seeing the need to post.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18

+25
stuckinsc
Ladybug82
Pinkpincess
mindless
Jolena