SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18

Page 22 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RnB - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18 - Page 22 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18

Post by aviej Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:30 pm

Ouch! Didn't know she blocked JoJo. Rolling Eyes But I agree, the public venting is not classy. Moving on....
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

RnB - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18 - Page 22 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18

Post by Ash2214 Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:36 pm

@aviej no worries Smiley

I totally get it. It sucks she was broken up with and that Luke has seemingly already gotten together with Aimee again, but if she knew his heart wasn't in it the last few months, she should have left. I hate the lashing out publicly and being childish on social media.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkpincess Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:01 pm

@Ash2214 I agree with you. Arielle wants attention and people to feel sorry for her and for her to say she saw the break up coming...I don’t believe her.
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:25 pm

Why block jo? As if Jo cares I guess laugh out loud I doubt she even noticed Rolling Eyes Also where are these alleged retweets and love quotes between Aimee and Luke? I can’t find them. I did notice that Aimee is hyper religious too and read that Uninvited book also, which now Airelle is doing- these girls are too much.

Last edited by Alanna on Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:29 pm

Alanna wrote:Why block jo? As if Jo cares I guess laugh out loud I doubt she even noticed Rolling Eyes Also where are these alleged retweets and love quotes between Aimee and Luke? I can’t find them. I did notice that Aimee is hyper religious too and read that Uninvoted book also, which now Airelle is doing- these girls are too much.
She'll probably care a smidge if/when she notices. We know Jo is a sensitive bean. She probably cares more than Luke does laugh out loud. I doubt it'll keep any of them up at night though, and that's the real gag giggling

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:37 pm

That’s so true that Jo will care more than Luke @ReneeM laugh out loud

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:41 pm

@Alanna @ReneeM to block JoJo of all people... JoJo and her family were so nice to her it seems. Soraya was giving her heart emojis two weeks ago on social media laugh out loud

Jordan never seemed thrilled, so I bet he's totally okay with this laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:51 pm

Ash2214 wrote:@Alanna @ReneeM to block JoJo of all people... JoJo and her family were so nice to her it seems. Soraya was giving her heart emojis two weeks ago on social media laugh out loud

Jordan never seemed thrilled, so I bet he's totally okay with this  laugh out loud
I think it’s less that Baddy wasn’t thrilled but more that he knows all about these flava of the month girlfriends and knows not to get attached considering how many relationships and whatnot he’s had of his own, even if the girl isn’t always aware of it. He is obviously more than capable of getting attached, so we’ll see how this goes with Aimee. Probably really well since they’ve been all friends for so long already.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkpincess Wed Dec 20, 2017 11:17 pm

How do we know Arielle blocked jojo.., like she still follows ben and soraya? Maybe jojo unfollowed her and Arielle noticed and unfollowed her cause Ed also unfollowed Airelle
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Dec 20, 2017 11:32 pm

@Pinkpincess when you block someone, the person you block will no longer show up in the likes or comment section of your pictures. JoJo liked and commented on quite a few pictures of Airelle's over the last year and all of those likes and comments are gone.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkpincess Wed Dec 20, 2017 11:37 pm

@Ash2214 oh ok thanks... that was a bitter move she did. Arielle needs to move on. Jojo and her family & the Rodgers were always nice to her
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Wed Dec 20, 2017 11:57 pm

Not gonna lie. When you can see first hand the quality relationship that Jordan and JoJo have with each other, it makes you question your own relationship. They set the bar really high, IMO.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18

+25
stuckinsc
Ladybug82
Pinkpincess
mindless
Jolena