SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18

Page 60 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RnB - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18 - Page 60 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:27 am

TV wedding you two! Don't let us down. laugh out loud laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

RnB - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18 - Page 60 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18

Post by vernie113 Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:17 am

vernie113 wrote:So does it look like the meeting of the 2 families would be in Dallas? Do we know if Ed and Darla are coming to Dallas? I don’t think they’ve visited Dallas since Jordan moved there. Could it be joint birthday celebrations for Soraya, Ed and Darla who had birthdays in the last few weeks? I am holding out and hoping that it is related to Joelle and Jordan - maybe their wedding.
I remember now that Ed and Darla were in Dallas in August 2016 to attend the surprise engagement party for Joelle and Jordan.

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:04 am

At the very least, it seems like they’re going to have a fun, full family gathering soon this month, so that will be nice! It’s great that we’ve gotten to see how close JoJo is to Jordan’s family and how close Jordan is to JoJo’s family and it’s even nicer seeing how both families genuinely all care for each other. I think it’s just the cutest that Luke and Soraya leave hearts on each other’s IG accounts in comments laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:30 pm

Jo talks to Jackson like he’s a human kid laugh out loud she just told him he’s not climbing up the tree in their backyard because it’s dangerous. She’s going to make a great and loving mom one day.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:51 pm

Nothing substantial or of importance, but JoJo did a little interview with Women’s Health for the March 2018 issue. It’s just some of her favorite work out products:

https://www.womenshealthmag.com/fitness/jojo-fletcher-workout-bag

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:37 am

I wonder if Baddy is traveling, Jo’s last few days of snaps have been with just Jackson. I’m nosy where he is laugh out loud

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkpincess Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:52 am

@Alanna he’s home. He was on jojo’s first Instagram story he was standing there and Jackson brought him the ball
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:20 pm

Thanks I must have missed him!!

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkpincess Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:46 pm

J&j are on a flight to somewhere. New York fashion week starts today...wonder if they are going. Maybe that’s why she tweeted about hotels in nyc last week
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Thu Feb 08, 2018 5:19 pm

I read that Jojo was a judge of some competition in the Bachelor Winter Games with Rachel and Arie. Does anyone know other details? Must be ackward with Ben H and Luke there.

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Thu Feb 08, 2018 5:22 pm

I really don't think there is any awkwardness. It's been two years and I think everyone involved has moved on from the experience. JoJo has been around Ben and Luke a few times since the show ended and I think they are all on good terms, IMO.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkpincess Thu Feb 08, 2018 5:41 pm

Update: Jojo and Jordan are in New York
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18

+25
stuckinsc
Ladybug82
Pinkpincess
mindless
Jolena