SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18

Page 63 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Historic - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18 - Page 63 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18

Post by Alanna Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:05 pm

I’m sorry. But no.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Historic - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18 - Page 63 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18

Post by Ash2214 Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:10 pm

Her love and obsession with their Jackson is unlike anything I’ve ever seen.. Jordan’s immediate “you better wash your mouth out” was hilarious laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:13 pm

ReneeM wrote:Jordan's IG story, I am...disgusted. Jojo needs an intervention because that was gross laugh out loud
That is one thing I just love about Jojo the unconditional love she has for Jackson and the funny things she post with him. Just shows what a kind woman she is.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:43 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Her love and obsession with their Jackson is unlike anything I’ve ever seen.. Jordan’s immediate “you better wash your mouth out” was hilarious laugh out loud
I was relieved at his display of reason and adequate disgust laugh out loud

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:09 pm

She’ll probably have to wash her mouth and brush her teeth several times before she thinks of getting a kiss from Jordan laugh out loud.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:34 pm

It is so so so sweet to see Jo as in love and obsessed as she was that very first day he got out of the limo heartbeat I can never get sick of fanning for them laugh out loud

https://instagram.com/p/BfG6VvghKnn/

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:40 pm

They are too cute. And now that JoJo hasn't added color for a while to her hair, she and Jordan resemble even more - with the same hair color, texture and skin tone.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkpincess Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:48 pm

New interview by J&J for people magazine https://t.co/KNWcf6sLdY

Last edited by Pinkpincess on Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:57 pm

Pinkpincess wrote:New interview by J&J in people magazine https://t.co/KNWcf6sLdY
Both of Jojo's brother's are expecting? Matt and ? Does Jojo have another brother besides Ben? Because...
I'm happy for him and the lucky lady I guess  Historic - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18 - Page 63 1f62a

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:59 pm

ReneeM wrote:
Pinkpincess wrote:New interview by J&J in people magazine https://t.co/KNWcf6sLdY
Both of Jojo's brother's are expecting? Matt and ? Does Jojo have another brother besides Ben? Because...
I'm happy for him and the lucky lady I guess  Historic - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18 - Page 63 1f62a

Yes! Peter's wife is expecting too Smiley

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkpincess Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:02 pm

@ReneeM yah her other brother Peter. She has her half brothers from her moms previous relationship Ben and Matt & half sister & half brother Rachel and Peter from her Dads previous relationship. The only child that Soraya & Joe have together is Jojo
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:07 pm

JoJo’s brother Peter and his wife are both becoming doctors and currently live out in Arizona for it, so they probably weren’t up for being on a reality television show during the family portions laugh out loud they’re all obviously close though because Peter had Matt and Ben as groomsmen in his wedding a couple of years ago and Peter was a groomsman in Matt’s wedding last year.

That was a great interview! Jordan always goes in depth, which I appreciate and it really is so true. People always lump these couples together and are shocked when they make it, but like Jordan said if you love someone, you get what you put in and relationships take work.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18

+25
stuckinsc
Ladybug82
Pinkpincess
mindless
Jolena