SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18

Page 68 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18 - Page 68 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18

Post by Jolena Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:41 am

havadrpepper wrote:On a side note, brother Aaron was in Daytona this week and possibly today. They did an interview pre-race with Danica because of it being her last race in Nascar. She talked about Aaron and they showed him watching from a suite. Could have been during one of the festivities during the week or today. Not sure.

That is a good pic of JoJo/Jordan, Luke/Aimee and Ben.

By any chance do you have the link to Danica's interview? TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4289

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18 - Page 68 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18

Post by Guest Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:52 am

Jolena wrote:
havadrpepper wrote:On a side note, brother Aaron was in Daytona this week and possibly today. They did an interview pre-race with Danica because of it being her last race in Nascar. She talked about Aaron and they showed him watching from a suite. Could have been during one of the festivities during the week or today. Not sure.

That is a good pic of JoJo/Jordan, Luke/Aimee and Ben.

By any chance do you have the link to Danica's interview? TIA

Saw it on TV. No idea if there is a video online.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:58 am

Luke posted a lot of great pictures from this weekend. Also, please note the love fest between Luke and Soraya in the comments where he calls her momma laugh out loud those two have had such a special bond since the families met at their engagement dinner two weeks after their finale aired:

https://instagram.com/p/BfXRdXFBBnx/

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:38 pm

thelukerodgers @sdfstar25 we love you momma!

https://instagram.com/p/BfXRdXFBBnx/

Two families that have had no problem supporting their son/daughter right from the beginning. It's wonderful to see them so close as if they've known each other for years.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:23 pm

Such a cute snap, Jo just posted Baddy driving and super passionately explaining weather patterns to her laugh out loud she is just in the background going, “ahh yeah..”

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:43 pm

That sounded so sexy Embarressed!
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:28 pm

I think Jojo and Jordan are back in Dallas and were dressed for a workout but it was pouring rain. Not sure if they decided to go just the same.

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:52 am

Seeing even tiny snippets of Jo on Winter Games makes me remember all over again how this girl and her facial expressions and mannerisms are made for tv. Obviously no more dating shows in her future but get this Jo to replace Jo Gaines already! My gosh laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:54 am

She was so adorable! Didn't realize how much I missed on her on my tv until she was back.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:59 am

@Alanna I have thought that every time I watch Jo Gaines!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:32 am

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bbx0lakH2hh/

I'm sure this has been posted, but I thought it was funny, but I found the exchange between Jordan and David Bahktiari even funnier! laugh out loud laugh out loud. Interesting that he knows a GB Packer player considering he may not have contact with Aaron. Oh well. It made me laugh!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkpincess Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:08 am

@Mommyof2 Jordan and David are like best friends... they were even roommates once upon a time
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18

+25
stuckinsc
Ladybug82
Pinkpincess
mindless
Jolena