SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Fri Nov 24, 2017 9:49 pm

LynnTa wrote:@HEA, I noticed that too and from the way Chris stretched his arm to take Mik's hand ,it looks like he asked her for a chat and Lyn and stacy exchanged a "look" . It looks like their connection was way too mush for the other girls given the looks they exchanged. Mik looked very comfortable during that GD after party-.I think that the sit down during the party was in view of the other girls that could be  why they were sitting at arm's length

prods will always favor settings or decision to gain reactions.
i dunno if you listened sharleen recap ep 7 but she definitely said that late SD and no one...... Jessie and Stacy was a waist of time for the viewers and had no chances to catch up the top 2

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:39 pm

BlackHalo wrote:
LynnTa wrote:@Sprite, you are right. Yes he does .
I guess its all about how each girl is receiving and assessing the feed back they are getting from Chris. For some, like Mik she seems satisfied(for now) with what Chris is giving her and maybe  that's why she appears to be confident in their relationship.
Lyn, in Epi. 7 doesn't look like she has much confidence in the relationship which made me think that she wasn't getting enough of the positive feedback that she needs-- JMO

This is exactly the way I see it. And if we wanna compare prior seasons, I feel like many of the F1's don't really show any doubt until the final 3 or final 2, when it is closer to the ultimate decision. That is unless they are already getting the jealous edit, Lyndsey just acts like she isn't getting the reassurance or producers have chosen not to show it. You can even see on Mikaela's face when Chris comes and sits down with them. She is calm and happy compared to Lyndsey and Stacey. It's like she knows she's getting a hometown date. JMO.

With the first bolded, in many of the bachelor seasons from all franchises, the confident ones cause they are getting reassurance from the lead and the producers are typically the F2/F3. Now the ones that aren't getting the reassurance from handlers/producers/leads have been the typically the F1. As of right now, the one getting the reassurance is Mikaela.

The confident ones - the ones getting the reassurance are the ones that KNOW they will be the F1, and as such hit the wall when they are actually the F2. Thats why with some you have seen them be mad at the FRC, etc, cause they had basically been told that the lead is going to pick them. Whereas in contrast, when the F1's hit the FRC, they are so relieved that they are the chosen ones cause they likely have been told things like: "we don't know who he's going to choose" and things like that so when they show up and do get chosen, they have the relieved look on their faces. All IMO

HEA wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:
LynnTa wrote:@Sprite, you are right. Yes he does .
I guess its all about how each girl is receiving and assessing the feed back they are getting from Chris. For some, like Mik she seems satisfied(for now) with what Chris is giving her and maybe  that's why she appears to be confident in their relationship.
Lyn, in Epi. 7 doesn't look like she has much confidence in the relationship which made me think that she wasn't getting enough of the positive feedback that she needs-- JMO

This is exactly the way I see it. And if we wanna compare prior seasons, I feel like many of the F1's don't really show any doubt until the final 3 or final 2, when it is closer to the ultimate decision. That is unless they are already getting the jealous edit, Lyndsey just acts like she isn't getting the reassurance or producers have chosen not to show it. You can even see on Mikaela's face when Chris comes and sits down with them. She is calm and happy compared to Lyndsey and Stacey. It's like she knows she's getting a hometown date. JMO.

I will post some SC tonight but I noticed that chris held his hand far far away when he went for a chat. i wonder if she was asked by him first. Lindsey and stacy made a face. Lindsey also made a face when kait received the reinsurance rose when she pulled her heart out telling him i am yours. He said he wanted to give the rose to the person who he felt opened the most and that should be rewarded.... considering lindsey told him I am yours, that sucked big time from her perspective I think. I did not see any reinsurance lately from Chris to Lindsey. I am sure many thing were left out but she reacted like episode Bomba... he gave me the reinsurance he did not even know he needed to give me (hang on). She was waiting for that at the CP ep7 but did not get it of course since CP was cancelled..... thanks to prods who knew perfectly well the consequences of that

From my perspective, he was on another "after show" level with mikaela. Did they talk hometown, maybe. Mikaela just had her SD and it ended well. While Lindsey had this aphrodisiac GD and her last 1-1 was long ago. This also explain lindsey puppy eyes because she is insecure because he made her insecure or she compared herself to all the girls who seemed also confident (yes i am talking to you kait and stacy).
The bolded is so typical of a F1 edit that it really makes sense that again it would be, but I do understand that there is a connection there with Mikaela as well. How solid, I question it though.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10788

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 24, 2017 11:55 pm

chess mate IMO

and this is exactly IMO the prologue of his meltdown with his mom, his inability to express his feelings

EP-fallingMik from HEA on Vimeo.

Last edited by HEA on Sat Nov 25, 2017 12:11 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 24, 2017 11:59 pm

in the video, lindsey started to shake her head and stopped, very aware of the cameras.

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 2 E210
Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 2 E110
Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 2 E310
Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 2 E410
Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 2 E510
Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 2 E610
my sc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 25, 2017 12:09 am

body language is not the same as with mikaela. for me he took a major step back emotionally. I do see it.

EP7-frealinkoutLinds from HEA on Vimeo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Nov 25, 2017 12:10 am

So, what are you trying to say??? what do your thoughts go to with the pics that you posted cause I am unsure.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10788

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 25, 2017 12:14 am

with mikaela, he is already picturing himself with her family, afraid that they may not like him. he is touching her hands on HIS leg, touching her hand with both hands. His shoulder is toward her. he his emotionally involved

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 2 E910

with  lindsey he is far away, one hand on his knee and face, his hand completely dead on her arm. Her torso is way to him and his torso is away from her. he is not physically involved

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 2 E1010

my sc

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Sat Nov 25, 2017 12:46 am

@HEA thanks for the SC. Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 2 3806527698

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Nov 25, 2017 1:23 am

HEA wrote:with mikaela, he is already picturing himself with her family, afraid that they may not like him. he is touching her hands on HIS leg, touching her hand with both hands. His shoulder is toward her. he his emotionally involved

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 2 E910

with  lindsey he is far away, one hand on his knee and face, his hand completely dead on her arm. Her torso is way to him and his torso is away from her. he is not physically involved

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 2 E1010

my sc

I haven't watched this episode yet, but if Chris' body language towards Lyndsey has changed since last episode, it makes me wonder if something went down behind the scenes.  Like, maybe Lyndsey told the producers she wasn't that into him, and he was p!ssed at her.  In all previous episodes he has seemed way more into L than Mik to my eyes, so it seems like a weird and drastic shift.  

Also hypothetically, if Lyndsey did say she wanted out, perhaps Chris felt he had to choose Mikaela even though she wasn't his first choice.  So you would then have a situation where Chris ends up picking M when he really wanted L, and perhaps he confessed this, or Mikalea just worked it out.  I could see that breaking up a relationship in a week, which would explain the RS spoiler.  

All speculation and JMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Sat Nov 25, 2017 2:17 am

^^ that's an interesting theory- Lyn wanting out and Prods. maybe making her stay... Something huge must have happened for her to want to walk away from the guy she offered her heart to ....& especially if he was that into her... Why would she want to walk away?
If Mik ends up being F1, I don't believe it was by default. After watching epi.7 , I still think Mik is frontrunner!

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by tatladylu Sat Nov 25, 2017 2:38 am

@LynnTa
Because she's just 23 and has her whole life ahead of her.

tatladylu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+29
Jennifer
Pinkgirl
ReneeM
Norcalgal
timfan
notarose
Diana
mercieme
4health
northernviewer
Brill