SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 50 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:59 am

IMO life shouldn't be that hard. Choose who you want, not what's right wrong young old divorced single mom whatever. If your heart wants someone then go for it. If it doesn't work out, you're not left wondering what if. I wouldn't understand someone choosing the one that's good on paper. There are plenty of people that are good on paper, but if the attraction lust desire isn't there, what's the sense.

I really do think he's confused because he doesn't know how to analyze how he feels, or maybe he's just not in love. The other thing I caught and someone can correct me if I'm wrong because I wasn't totally focused on the show, Jennifer Valentyne in the beginning mentioned something about a "potential" proposal. I found that strange.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:01 pm

northernviewer wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:The epi focused so much on Chris not being able to open up. Mik and Chris have a discussion about opening up and the hesitation he has. Mik says she's glad he opened up but they didn't show what he opened up about?

His mother confirms, he gets quiet, he bottles it up inside. Chris mentions something is missing with Mik.

OTOH he doesn't want her to give up on him. He reflects that he lets good relationships fall apart because he doesn't open up. He says he is falling in love with Mik. The lead always has two difficult choices, and usually "always knew they were the one" at the end. I can see this going both ways. I can see Chris realizing he never allows himself to fall in love and therefore realizes he is in love with Mik and that's what was missing.

What's the issue with Lindsay? Has there ever been a conversation between them about not expressing true feelings, or has he discussed the age thing with her?
F
I'm glad there was a lot of mention of Lindsay's HTD and how hard they were on Chris. It doesn't matter how much the sisters tried to do damage control. Sometimes it's easy to say it was edit, but I know for a fact, Kevin's mother was not an edit issue, she was a witch, and that's exactly what was shown, same for Lindsay's family IMHO.

Sorry if this has been discussed, I don't recall.

I posted same thing last night about how Chris and Lindsey discussing HTD and how intense it was meant that the edit was true even though maybe exaggerated.

As to what Lindsey and Chris talk about .... I find they mention conversations they’ve had but they were never part of the edit ...so they have talked about age and her not wanting to leave Vancouver and him moving there etc ... even though we’ve never heard them.  

I found everything to do with Mikaela was about how right she was on paper ... and I got the feeling her age and that she lived in TO we’re top on the list ... and with Lindsey, her age and location were at the top of list as to what was wrong.  Those are wrong reasons to choose a life mate IMO.  Chemistry has a lot to do with and ... and chemistry involves more than lust.   He’s obviously more hysivsll attracted to Linds .... but that doesn’t mean the attraction is purely physical.... he loves everything about her, and it’s not like she doesn’t have a personality ... she’s funny and has a zest for life, works hard, has many talents ... shes got more going on than just him having the hots for her and that its “little Chris” choosing ..
Choosing Lindsey would be his heart choosing ... Mik as F1 says his head won out, and why a f airily immediate break up would make sense
@northernviewer I thought that the age thing and the possibility of either of them moving happened in epi's 2 and 5.  I could be wrong though.  Up until last night I really don't remember any major serious conversations or obstacles that were had between Chris and Mikaela that weren't an ongoing one yet for Lyndsey, there has been an issue since epi 1 with regards to the move or age.IMO

ETA:

Chris has said a few times and especially in epi 5 that he doesn't make the easy choice. He's not going to settle for something easy. Not verbatim but I think those were his words, then he said to Lyndsey that he's all in for them.

Could the easy choice be Mikaela? The one that is right on paper but maybe in real life the easy one isn't the one to go for??

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10788

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:14 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:The epi focused so much on Chris not being able to open up. Mik and Chris have a discussion about opening up and the hesitation he has. Mik says she's glad he opened up but they didn't show what he opened up about?

His mother confirms, he gets quiet, he bottles it up inside. Chris mentions something is missing with Mik.

OTOH he doesn't want her to give up on him. He reflects that he lets good relationships fall apart because he doesn't open up. He says he is falling in love with Mik. The lead always has two difficult choices, and usually "always knew they were the one" at the end. I can see this going both ways. I can see Chris realizing he never allows himself to fall in love and therefore realizes he is in love with Mik and that's what was missing.

What's the issue with Lindsay? Has there ever been a conversation between them about not expressing true feelings, or has he discussed the age thing with her?

I'm glad there was a lot of mention of Lindsay's HTD and how hard they were on Chris. It doesn't matter how much the sisters tried to do damage control. Sometimes it's easy to say it was edit, but I know for a fact, Kevin's mother was not an edit issue, she was a witch, and that's exactly what was shown, same for Lindsay's family IMHO.

Great insight. And ITA on Lynsdey's family. I'm sure they are great people away from this situation but editors can only work so much magic. It was one of the worst HTDs I've seen. Just miserable. JMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:54 pm

Moved as requested.

northernviewer wrote:Just watching now .... it’s commercial break after lights went out in room of Chris and Lyndsey ...
If he doesn’t choose her as F1 ..... something horribly goes wrong in the next few days following that.   he feels a friendship with Mik and is gaga over Lyndsey!!  

Will watch the rest of episode now...

Sorry wrong thread ...cana mod move it ... I don’t know how to cut and paste on my iPad laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:03 pm

Chris said exactly the same things about mik: there is NOTHING I can say against her, she is beautiful, she is funny etc.
the only thing that differs is when he mentioned the X factor. I cannot rely on the butterflies and thinking about her at night since he said he thought of them CONSTANTLY about them both. He did mention LOVE STORY with mik, did not with lindsey.... I mean we can list ad nauseam we will never know if he said or thought the same thing about the other girl.

I believe he loved them both but for different reasons. I believe at this point, he listed his cons and pros and realized that mikaela was the one at that time. Did he realize later he made a mistake? this is ONLY conjunction form viewers that THINK it is the case. Is it? we.do.not.know.

My theory:

He picked Mikaela. Whatever his reasons, he did. We can list all the reasons we want, they are only possibilities as we are not Chris and do not know. Could be age, could be distance, could be family... could be the realization he was IN LOVE with Mikaela... whatever. Everything on mikaela IG does not prove that they broke up "one week after the finale". In fact 2 weeks later she was still HAPPY.

Did Chris came clean and said he made a mistake? If he broke up with Mikaela, did he run to Lindsey and we will have a Mesmik? Did he pick nobody? Did he decided to date Mikaela and they are now a couple? Did he pick Lindsey and SHE decided to leave behind Vancouver, family, hiking, maybe dog to live in the city? Did Chris decided to buy a house in Toronto AND Vancouver? We can ask hundred of questions but we will never have the responses. We are IMO all tainted about what we want to believe happened.

Same old, same old. We saw that with Rachel, Bryan and Peter.... Bryan was second choice Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 50 2622943811 Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 50 2622943811 Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 50 2622943811 and guess what? Rachel and Bryan are still very much in love together months later...........................

If he picked Lindsey, I will not put some poop on their relationship because my favorite was not picked.... I will say good for them, are they still happy today will be my only question. Same with Mikaela, i will be more happy of course because I think I sleuthed Mikaela as F1 and i will have the same question: are they still together. Both I will be enough curious to know after the finale why they are not together anymore and then move on.

I love a happy ending. If I see 2 people in love at the end of the season, no matter who. I will be happy. a "pick nobody at the end" would be upsetting but more logical since Chris was such a mess to decide.

I stand by the IG and blogs I read after the finale and for me, Lindsey was F2. I see a HAPPY Mikaela after the finale and for me it is a sign she was F1 (along with the segment in the middle of Lindsey fantasy date, and things I already shared here).

If Chris made the wrong choice, then so be it. They are real people and outside the bubble, things are more normal. I see a very happy Mikaela who escaped in Calif for the last 2 episodes and posted many rose bach related on her insta IG and facebook including many kissing chris, I see Lindsey who deleted and cropped Chris from her IG and early on posted this "Mudder F***er" and never shared any kissing with chris, shared this Hoizer reference about his hit gay song with her girl friend, blogged about happy to be single and Australia adventures...

who seems happy. who seems upset. who fits F1 and who fits F2 best.

at the end of the day. nobody knows yet.

are we december 20th yet? :drama

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:14 pm

northernviewer wrote:

F

I posted same thing last night about how Chris and Lindsey discussing HTD and how intense it was meant that the edit was true even though maybe exaggerated.

As to what Lindsey and Chris talk about .... I find they mention conversations they’ve had but they were never part of the edit ...so they have talked about age and her not wanting to leave Vancouver and him moving there etc ... even though we’ve never heard them.  

I found everything to do with Mikaela was about how right she was on paper ... and I got the feeling her age and that she lived in TO we’re top on the list ... and with Lindsey, her age and location were at the top of list as to what was wrong.  Those are wrong reasons to choose a life mate IMO.  Chemistry has a lot to do with and ... and chemistry involves more than lust.   He’s obviously more physically attracted to Linds .... but that doesn’t mean the attraction is purely physical.... he loves everything about her, and it’s not like she doesn’t have a personality ... she’s funny and has a zest for life, works hard, has many talents ... shes got more going on than just him having the hots for her and that its “little Chris” choosing ..
Choosing Lindsey would be his heart choosing ... Mik as F1 says his head won out, and why a f airily immediate break up would make sense

Usually, in the past when they talk about something missing it really means something is missing....mostly chemistry or the X factor as he put it. I can't see him all of a sudden going "Oh, yeah, what was missing is me opening up and now I realise I'm in love with M". That doesn't make sense to me.

The opening up angle can just as easily be applied to L. He feels all these overwhelming emotions for her...he has told us numerous times now during the show...and they scare him. Maybe because they happened so fast...illogically as these things can sometimes....and even though he knows there are all these issues working against them, he still feels for her, so he shuts himself down and tries to think more logically.

I don't know who he will chose, but I hope he really goes with his heart...No matter how good someone looks on paper you can't force love.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:32 pm

HEA wrote:Chris said exactly the same things about mik: there is NOTHING I can say against her, she is beautiful, she is funny etc.
the only thing that differs is when he mentioned the X factor. I cannot rely on the butterflies and thinking about her at night since he said he thought of them CONSTANTLY about them both. He did mention LOVE STORY with mik, did not with lindsey.... I mean we can list ad nauseam we will never know if he said or thought the same thing about the other girl.

I believe he loved them both but for different reasons. I believe at this point, he listed his cons and pros and realized that mikaela was the one at that time. Did he realize later he made a mistake? this is ONLY conjunction form viewers that THINK it is the case. Is it? we.do.not.know.

My theory:

He picked Mikaela. Whatever his reasons, he did. We can list all the reasons we want, they are only possibilities as we are not Chris and do not know. Could be age, could be distance, could be family... could be the realization he was IN LOVE with Mikaela... whatever. Everything on mikaela IG does not prove that they broke up "one week after the finale". In fact 2 weeks later she was still HAPPY.

Did Chris came clean and said he made a mistake? If he broke up with Mikaela, did he run to Lindsey and we will have a Mesmik? Did he pick nobody? Did he decided to date Mikaela and they are now a couple? Did he pick Lindsey and SHE decided to leave behind Vancouver, family, hiking, maybe dog to live in the city? Did Chris decided to buy a house in Toronto AND Vancouver? We can ask hundred of questions but we will never have the responses. We are IMO all tainted about what we want to believe happened.

Same old, same old. We saw that with Rachel, Bryan and Peter.... Bryan was second choice  Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 50 2622943811  Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 50 2622943811  Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 50 2622943811  and guess what? Rachel and Bryan are still very much in love together months later...........................

If he picked Lindsey, I will not put some poop on their relationship because my favorite was not picked.... I will say good for them, are they still happy today will be my only question. Same with Mikaela, i will be more happy of course because I think I sleuthed Mikaela as F1 and i will have the same question: are they still together. Both I will be enough curious to know after the finale why they are not together anymore and then move on.

I love a happy ending. If I see 2 people in love at the end of the season, no matter who. I will be happy. a "pick nobody at the end" would be upsetting but more logical since Chris was such a mess to decide.

I stand by the IG and blogs I read after the finale and for me, Lindsey was F2. I see a HAPPY Mikaela after the finale and for me it is a sign she was F1 (along with the segment in the middle of Lindsey fantasy date, and things I already shared here).

If Chris made the wrong choice, then so be it. They are real people and outside the bubble, things are more normal. I see a very happy Mikaela who escaped in Calif for the last 2 episodes and posted many rose bach related on her insta IG and facebook including many kissing chris, I see Lindsey who deleted and cropped Chris from her IG and early on posted this "Mudder F***er" and never shared any kissing with chris, shared this Hoizer reference about his hit gay song with her girl friend, blogged about happy to be single and Australia adventures...

who seems happy. who seems upset. who fits F1 and who fits F2 best.

at the end of the day. nobody knows yet.

are we december 20th yet?   :drama

thumbsup High clap :Woah-hoo: bowdown :Thanktwo I agree rock

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:43 pm

@Sprite @GuardianAngel

I agree with both of you about hoping he chose with his heart....
But everything shown in last few weeks says that Lindsey is who his heart wants .... but if chose Mik, I’d say that’s not what he did.

The age difference bothered him a bit but then her family and his family made it a huge obstacle, when it shouldn’t have been.  I think it bother d me more what his parents said more as I think they were more bothered by him moving to Vancouver than they were her age, but used the age thing to deter him from picking Linds.  I think Chris really was trying to choose wisely But didn’t trust his own instincts ..

I hope his parents didn’t influence him to choose a local, age appropriate girl ...that would just be sad ....

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:14 pm

@HEA GREAT post!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5290

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:14 pm

Well now let’s see...we ARE talking about a 33 year old MAN not, a twenty to ninety year old woman. IMO this deeply emotional, analytical, deep and logical decision was greatly influenced by the previously unmentioned Fantasy Suite dates.
He loves them both. He’s confused. He can’t decide. He can’t open up, IMO.

Enter the deal breaker - one blissful private night with each. Surprise! We have a winner! I know...crass but, true. It’s the elephant in the room, singing to little Chris. Hugesmile

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:16 pm

northernviewer wrote:@Sprite @GuardianAngel

I agree with both of you about hoping he chose with his heart....
But everything shown in last few weeks says that Lindsey is who his heart wants .... but if chose Mik, I’d say that’s not what he did.

The age difference bothered him a bit but then her family and his family made it a huge obstacle, when it shouldn’t have been.  I think it bother d me more what his parents said more as I think they were more bothered by him moving to Vancouver than they were her age, but used the age thing to deter him from picking Linds.  I think Chris really was trying to choose wisely But didn’t trust his own instincts ..

I hope his parents didn’t influence him to choose a local, age appropriate girl ...that would just be sad ....

i think the age bothered him A LOT

We all saw his face on plane at first date
we all heard his conversation during quality time
we all saw his reaction in front of Lindsey family

i think it is not a little bug he could kill it and move on... more than an elephant size

IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+29
Jennifer
Pinkgirl
ReneeM
Norcalgal
timfan
notarose
Diana
mercieme
4health
northernviewer
Brill