Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 6 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by richmondrose on Sat Nov 25, 2017 5:05 pm

What we know that may be fact is :
-Lyndsey confirmed she is going to Australia in January - alone or with Chris???
-Catie did not go to Mexico because there are no SC of her there
-Catie in one of her videos, says she is single
-RS tweeted that Chris picked Mikaela, didn't propose and split up after a week



avatar
richmondrose

Posts : 2470
Join date : 2011-05-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by AmberTrails on Sat Nov 25, 2017 5:23 pm

I don't think Chris knows what he wants....he is more insecure than the girls are, and whoever he picked found that out...no wonder they split.

I thought it so funny that he picked Noah to come on the sandcastle date. I have never seen Noah on dates on the previous seasons.

Maybe being the magic age of 33 doe not mean that he is mature for his age...could be that Lyndsey at 23 is more mature.

Seems like so few of these shows work out but it is a nice holiday for the people going on it.
avatar
AmberTrails

Posts : 29
Join date : 2016-11-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by LynnTa on Sat Nov 25, 2017 5:30 pm

@BlackHalo wrote:With the exception of Leah's lie, I don't remember Lauren B being insecure until the F3 stage? and we are not down to that point yet. I can recall other F1s that didn't show uncertainty until it was down to the wire and some that showed none at all. People like Whitney and Chris S. remained confident about their connections throughout. There are outliers. What I am seeing right now is Chris giving Mik reassurance; "ready for the Mik/Chris love story" "I'm concerned if your family will accept me" vs. Lyndsey who acted as though she might be on the chopping block this week. With that being said, there is still a lot of story to be told.

JMO.
You said it well. In the Epi. before HTD, the Lead is shown as being worried about making a good impression at the F1 HTD. When it gets to F3 and F2, the F1 knows that Lead is probably saying the same things to everybody and could even develop stronger feelings for the others. That's when we see F1 start to worry & the fact that they are separated at this point adds to pressure because they can't compare & contrast to judge where they stand . The F1 knows that at the F2 stage, it' s possible that the Lead could change their mind. JMO


@Auntie's Love, Chris brought up the age issue with Lyn since the beginning . I think it means he is in that group of people who think that 23 is too young for him otherwise he wouldn't be bringing it up everytime. Some people don't mind a 10 year difference and some people do mind. It's all just a matter of preference.

As viewers ,we see the love story we want ... no right or wrong story,......we are just speculating... only the Finale will have the last word.

That's just my opinion.

LynnTa

Posts : 585
Join date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Chgohighlife on Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:03 pm

@AmberTrails wrote:I don't think Chris knows what he wants....he is more insecure than the girls are, and whoever he picked found that out...no wonder they split.

I thought it so funny that he picked Noah to come on the sandcastle date. I have never seen Noah on dates on the previous seasons.

Maybe being the magic age of 33 doe not mean that he is mature for his age...could be that Lyndsey at 23 is more mature.

Seems like so few of these shows work out but it is a nice holiday for the people going on it.


@AmberTrails, I think you’re definitely onto something. Chris has never had a normal go to work, come home, pay rent, date, clean, pay bills, etc. kind of existence. When you travel all the time for work, your life is different and does not require as many mature life management decisions, IMO. It may be that Chris needs to make the adjustment to real life first on his own for a bit before making a serious commitment to a woman he hardly knows. JMO

Chgohighlife

Posts : 648
Join date : 2017-07-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by HEA on Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:10 pm

@Chgohighlife wrote:
@AmberTrails wrote:I don't think Chris knows what he wants....he is more insecure than the girls are, and whoever he picked found that out...no wonder they split.

I thought it so funny that he picked Noah to come on the sandcastle date. I have never seen Noah on dates on the previous seasons.

Maybe being the magic age of 33 doe not mean that he is mature for his age...could be that Lyndsey at 23 is more mature.

Seems like so few of these shows work out but it is a nice holiday for the people going on it.


@AmberTrails, I think you’re definitely onto something. Chris has never had a normal go to work, come home, pay rent, date, clean, pay bills, etc. kind of existence. When you travel all the time for work, your life is different and does not require as many mature life management decisions, IMO. It may be that Chris needs to make the adjustment to real life first on his own for a bit before making a serious commitment to a woman he hardly knows. JMO

I wonder what Chris meant on his last IG... big things coming? something like that
avatar
HEA

Posts : 8422
Join date : 2014-11-09
Location : Canada eh?

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Chgohighlife on Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:21 pm

@HEA wrote:
@Chgohighlife wrote:
@AmberTrails wrote:I don't think Chris knows what he wants....he is more insecure than the girls are, and whoever he picked found that out...no wonder they split.

I thought it so funny that he picked Noah to come on the sandcastle date. I have never seen Noah on dates on the previous seasons.

Maybe being the magic age of 33 doe not mean that he is mature for his age...could be that Lyndsey at 23 is more mature.

Seems like so few of these shows work out but it is a nice holiday for the people going on it.


@AmberTrails, I think you’re definitely onto something. Chris has never had a normal go to work, come home, pay rent, date, clean, pay bills, etc. kind of existence. When you travel all the time for work, your life is different and does not require as many mature life management decisions, IMO. It may be that Chris needs to make the adjustment to real life first on his own for a bit before making a serious commitment to a woman he hardly knows. JMO

I wonder what Chris meant on his last IG... big things coming?  something like that

I hope it means he knows what’s next for him, professionally. A company of his own, a project, a job, an investment, a cause to suppport, something to drive him. He’s a very young man. He needs a focus now that his baseball career has ended most likely earlier than he planned.

Chgohighlife

Posts : 648
Join date : 2017-07-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Aunties_Love on Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:22 pm

@HEA wrote:
@Chgohighlife wrote:
@AmberTrails wrote:I don't think Chris knows what he wants....he is more insecure than the girls are, and whoever he picked found that out...no wonder they split.

I thought it so funny that he picked Noah to come on the sandcastle date. I have never seen Noah on dates on the previous seasons.

Maybe being the magic age of 33 doe not mean that he is mature for his age...could be that Lyndsey at 23 is more mature.

Seems like so few of these shows work out but it is a nice holiday for the people going on it.


@AmberTrails, I think you’re definitely onto something. Chris has never had a normal go to work, come home, pay rent, date, clean, pay bills, etc. kind of existence. When you travel all the time for work, your life is different and does not require as many mature life management decisions, IMO. It may be that Chris needs to make the adjustment to real life first on his own for a bit before making a serious commitment to a woman he hardly knows. JMO

I wonder what Chris meant on his last IG... big things coming?  something like that
LOL, Maybe he's moving to Australia with Lyndsey?? Now that would throw everyone for a loop!
avatar
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 8352
Join date : 2011-10-26
Age : 48
Location : Island Time

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by BlackHalo on Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:32 pm

That reminds me, someone left a comment about the RS "spoiler" on that insta post and Chris deleted it. cantstopl How awkward if it's true.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 2827
Join date : 2015-03-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by HEA on Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:36 pm

@Chgohighlife wrote:
@HEA wrote:

I wonder what Chris meant on his last IG... big things coming?  something like that

I hope it means he knows what’s next for him, professionally. A company of his own, a project, a job, an investment, a cause to suppport, something to drive him. He’s a very young man. He needs a focus now that his baseball career has ended most likely earlier than he planned.  

yes. I felt that he was happy that he has a purpose or a project : Big thing to come. Happy to be able to put some roots this years.


chris IG https://www.instagram.com/chrisleroux63/
avatar
HEA

Posts : 8422
Join date : 2014-11-09
Location : Canada eh?

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by HEA on Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:37 pm

@BlackHalo wrote:That reminds me, someone left a comment about the RS "spoiler" on that insta post and Chris deleted it. cantstopl  How awkward if it's true.

oups giggling
avatar
HEA

Posts : 8422
Join date : 2014-11-09
Location : Canada eh?

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by BlackHalo on Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:38 pm

Chris has stated that his mom wants him to settle down in Toronto. I would be shocked if he were planning a permanent move to Australia after only being settled home for a short while. JMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 2827
Join date : 2015-03-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by HEA on Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:41 pm

@BlackHalo wrote:Chris has stated that his mom wants him to settle down in Toronto. I would be shocked if he were planning a permanent move to Australia after only being settled home for a short while. JMO.

when he shared multiple post on IG about his custom hoodies, i thought he was promoting it. I had this vibe. But somehow I do not see him doing that as full job? but i do not know his plans Hugesmile
avatar
HEA

Posts : 8422
Join date : 2014-11-09
Location : Canada eh?

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum