SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 62 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by tatladylu Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:27 pm

I very much agree with you!

Even during the after show, you can tell that Stacy is a refined young lady.

It's really nice to see!!

tatladylu

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by northernviewer Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:44 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@4health Nice catch on the FD same as MTP room. Suspect

AYA wrote:
LoveDovez wrote:Is there a link to watch episode 9? Thanks. ; )
All episodes are available on Sockshare.

welcomeyall @AYA. It would be helpful if you could provide a link to the epi's. TYIA

I mentioned Lindsey’s fantasy suite and Chris’s parents place looked like it was same place a few days ago .... I guess nobody reads my posts .... giggling

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:46 pm

@northernviewer I sure notice them! giggling

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10788

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:44 pm

@northernviewer yes

Speaking for myself, I read so many posts, along with other things, I tend to forget some things.

I didn't mean to exclude anyone.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:52 pm

Does anyone know whose FD room was more expensive? I think that the F1 gets the more expensive one. imo
Why was MTP in Lyn's FD room? Budget aside, I think it's gross or maybe an indication that Chris had chosen Lyn & it was just like parents visiting ----I know I'm stretching but I'm trying to come up with any explanation as to why? Citing budget doesn't make any sense to me. Where are the girls staying? Is Chris staying in that suite and he brought Lyn there? Are Chris and his parents sharing the suite?

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by tatladylu Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:56 pm

LynnTa

I said the same thing. Gross if it's his parents' place! Bachelor Canada eww!!

tatladylu

Back to top Go down

Post by tatladylu Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:57 pm

Just to let you know that my mention button is missing so if I accidentally spell your username incorrectly , I apologize ahead of time sad

tatladylu

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:59 pm

oh. and the MH ad was placed this time on Mik's FD--so I guess that's not a reliable clue anymore (imo) as to who could be F1 .

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 10, 2017 12:35 am

LynnTa wrote:oh. and the MH ad was placed this time on Mik's FD--so I guess that's not a reliable clue anymore (imo) as to who could be F1 .

I am pretty sure that commercials are independent. those are contracts with the channels like any other channels. Marketing would contact the sponsors of the bach and offer them a package deal during the bach episode. this is not the cutting room who are adding them on the episode. it is a program that override the video.. like for example when they are making an announcement of the next show in line. I am sorry if i did not explain myself clear enough last time you mentioned it. :gotcha:

however, if we watch the episode live, i saw many sunwing.ca, two oceans and mikael hill commercials on top of the banners

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Dec 10, 2017 12:58 am

@4health, was it at the Maroma that you found the exact matches or at the Royale? OR did I mis understand??

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:14 am

Aunties_Love wrote:@4health, was it at the Maroma that you found the exact matches or at the Royale?  OR did I mis understand??

@Aunties_Love I screenshot from the live episode. Chris' mentioned at the beginning of episode getting out of the car being greeted with bubbly that he was staying at the El Royale.

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:48 am

4health wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:@4health, was it at the Maroma that you found the exact matches or at the Royale?  OR did I mis understand??

@Aunties_Love I screenshot from the live episode.  Chris' mentioned at the beginning of episode getting out of the car being greeted with bubbly that he was staying at the El Royale.    
I ask cause I think I found the suites/villa's/bungalows that were used.

Mikaela:

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 62 2017-433
my SC from epi

matches up to the Elite Overwater Bungalow:  

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 62 Regula10
Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 62 2017-434
Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 62 2017-435

Lyndsey's and MTP which I can match up as the same if there was any questions from the info that @4health supplied earlier.  It is the Presidential or the Honeymoon Beachfront Villa.  It is called both names in the descriptions:

The bedroom:

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 62 2017-436
Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 62 2017-128
Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 62 2017-437

Here's another couple to add to the bedroom one:

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 62 2017-130
Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 62 El-Dorado-Maroma-Beachfront-Villas-master-bedroom--600x396
source

The living area / MTP area.  Behind Chris you can see the sink tap and the round edge to the other counter:

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 62 2017-438
Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 62 2017-439
Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 62 2017-441
Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 62 20160211

The purple cushions on the chairs, the round white table and cream colored couch is all the same, IMO:

As we can see, the one for Lyndsey is more expensive and nicer.  In the past, that has typically been reserved for the F1.

@4health, from looking at the website, the El Dorado Maroma, Royale, Casitas Royale, Seaside Suites, and Villa Maroma are all managed by the same ones, and are all in very close proximity of each other.  Maybe it is the one envelope company for all of it.

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 62 2017-129

SC's are mine from the epi or from the website below
https://legacy.eldoradosparesorts.com/hotels-and-resorts/el-dorado-maroma/accommodations.html

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+29
Jennifer
Pinkgirl
ReneeM
Norcalgal
timfan
notarose
Diana
mercieme
4health
northernviewer
Brill