SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 65 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 65 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Sun 10 Dec - 18:03

tatladylu wrote:@HEA ,

Wasn't there an American bachelorette (she was studying to be a dentist I think). Didn't she marry the guy after a few years? Wasn't he 10 yrs older? I saw them on GMA. I don't remember their names though.

My point is, it's possible, no?

everything is possible.
this is why we can assume a hundred of scenarii, the choice will always remain the lead :yes:

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 65 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by LynnTa Sun 10 Dec - 18:03

IF I were to pick Chris' F1 for him I would say Mik is the much better fit personality wise. I think her communication skills would be such a positive factor in the relationship. I think they have developed a good friendship that could be a wonderful foundation imo.... After watching epi 9---it appears that Chris has issues with both girls: -with Mik it's the absence of the X factor and with Lyn,the age, the fam and distance. Which of these issues can be resolved? I would agree that Lyn's are . I'm assuming that by X factor, Chris means that Mik isn't giving him butterflies, sleepless nights ,the passionate feelings --all which needs to be part of a romantic relationship. I don't know if he will have enough time left to cultivate all that before FR.

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Sun 10 Dec - 18:08

Chgohighlife wrote:
LynnTa wrote:Thank you @AuntiesLove for the SCs.
I'm very surprised that they let Chris bring Lyn to his suite for FD & then have MTP too. Has this ever been done before on the Franchise?  It just doesn't seem fair to Mik imo. I thought FDs was supposed to be on neutral ground"----forgo your individual rooms---" To me it feels like Lyn has the GF status...she spends the night at her BF's place and the next day the parents come for a visit giggling

Given the choice, a beautiful, romantic over the water villa trumps his multipurpose room for me. JMO

I would choose that too without question! It would be a dream come true!

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun 10 Dec - 18:09

BlackHalo wrote:I think the obstacles with the chosen one will be too hard to overcome tbh. This is different and something we haven't really seen on the show.

I think the visit with Chris' parents probably was the deciding factor. Lynsdey is unwilling to compromise on Toronto and Chris doesn't want to leave his family either. Everything Chris and his mom talked about related to Mikaela or at least paralleled her relationship with Chris at this point. JMO.

Don't I remember him saying that he would move to Vancouver?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by tatladylu Sun 10 Dec - 18:14

@Chgohighlife

Lyndsey made a comment about the room being so big that they could dance. I don't think Chris cared at all. When she mentioned dancing, he suggestively said"later! Oh my goodness! These young people!! ;)

tatladylu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun 10 Dec - 18:16

tatladylu wrote:@HEA ,

Wasn't there an American bachelorette (she was studying to be a dentist I think). Didn't she marry the guy after a few years? Wasn't he 10 yrs older? I saw them on GMA. I don't remember their names though.

My point is, it's possible, no?

Ashley and JP. She was 8 years younger but they got married 5 years ago and now have two kids.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 10 Dec - 18:19

very different goodbyes IMO

happy chris with M: see you later
sad chris with L: see you soon

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 65 Ioi10
Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 65 Popo10
my sc

I like how giddy he is when he talks about his parrent and mikaela meeting each other (hands and smile)

he was IMO very sad when he said goodbye to lindsey.... i believe he already made his decision and i wonder if this was the last time before rose ceremony?

JMO

but from HEA on Vimeo.

Last edited by HEA on Sun 10 Dec - 22:18; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by tatladylu Sun 10 Dec - 18:25

@Sprite

Thanks for the info.

tatladylu

Back to top Go down

Post by tatladylu Sun 10 Dec - 18:30

@Sprite

Did he say that he would do a lot of things for Lyndsey or am I remembering incorrectly?

tatladylu

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sun 10 Dec - 18:31

HEA wrote:very different goodbyes IMO

happy chris with M: see you later
sad chris with L: see you soon

I like how giddy he is when he talks about his parrent and mikaela meeting each other (hands and smile)

he was IMO very sad when he said goodbye to lindsey.... i believe he already made his decision and i wonder if this was the last time before rose ceremony?

JMO

LINK HERE

I see your point, @HEA. Chris’s parents are wonderful. They are truly skilled. Not pushy or controlling - just wisdom and guidance and love. They must be awesome grandparents too. I think they gave Chris exactly what he needed between the two of them. They confirmed what he already knew.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Sun 10 Dec - 18:42

tatladylu wrote:@Sprite

Did he say that he would do a lot of things for Lyndsey or am I remembering incorrectly?

Unfortunately Chris said a lot of the same things to all the women.  I think that's what makes this Bachelor wishy washy.  I'd love to know what they thought watching the
episodes, when hearing him saying the stuff he said to them, to others.  I wonder if they will comment on that at the WTA???  Now that would put him in the hot seat and I would LOVE to see it. Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 65 3806527698  

Kind of makes me wonder if he was a typical jock when he was playing baseball and had all the same lines he used on the women.  question   Now I'm not a betting person but I think the odds could be high, that was part of him.  :yes:  I know he said he didn't date that much but you know the groupies were there, if he so wish to choose. Hugesmile

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 65 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by tatladylu Sun 10 Dec - 18:46

@HEA

To me, he seems to be struggling with his decision.

The difference in the goodbyes is he kissed Mikaela once but he kissed Lyndsey 3 times and he initiated.

I don't know if that means anything.

tatladylu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+29
Jennifer
Pinkgirl
ReneeM
Norcalgal
timfan
notarose
Diana
mercieme
4health
northernviewer
Brill