SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion*

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion*

Post by Guest Sun Oct 14, 2018 12:47 pm

So I learned that there is no such swamp boat in Australia but airboat! giggling

we are no longer in Florida toto eh?

So I am thinking that since this season Ali has a cheap budget based on the dates I saw on the teaser (like pretty much all the bachelorettes seasons before her); since she has only 18 contestants versus 26 contestants for Nick. I am thinking that they will not go oversea this season... Guess they spent all their budget for New Caledonia mes amis.

I also remember from my childhood, Gentle Ben TV aussie show. The bear and the kid and his dad who was always on a airboat... So I looked and I found this:

Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 3 9110
google

Per elimination and because I checked, the only logical place would be around Darwin, Wildlands and Kakadu. I eliminated Darwin for the airboat who is more into sensation adrenaline than nature discoveries. But Darwin area looks good with the sand beach. The other logical elimination would be the weather, too cold south, hotter north. We can see that on some dates, they are still wearing jackets and warm clothes in Sydney. So. it had to be clother to northern territories IMO. The first cocktail was freezing, we could see the smoke out of their breath!!!  Coasts were also not an option because they are sea airboats.

Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 3 9010
Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 3 8810
my sc

So my logical conclusion are northern territories. We have the weather, we have the lands, and I would not be surprised if we have a sponsor, either flight or tourism or lodging. and/or. I did not find much pictures to be honest but I did not spend hours (yet) on it. However, I found this

Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 3 9210
google

Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 3 9311
google

Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 3 12210
google

3 links above are from this source

the green color match, so this must be in this area.

Now. If they took a full crew there, no way was it for only a date, and therefore I am thinking they spent the top 2, possibly the top 3 there. Another possibility is they did the top 3 dates there and pushed the top 2 in Indonesia.... but there is a flaw with this... prods would have made sure to add segments in the teaser. still a possibility but I doubt it. so Indonesia or Papua New Guinea would be the nearest places for F2. But again I do not think so

On top of it, I found some pics that made me think Northern territories (see above pics). If we look, we have waterfalls (Todd), the color of the water is dark green (Todd), the water with Taite does not look like sea either, the color is not clear blue enough IMO.

Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 3 4512
Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 3 7712
my sc

Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 3 12311
google

Plenty of options to do activities

Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 3 10610

Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 3 12411
source - GOOGLE LINK for more the same HERE

There is another flaw here... sand beaches.... not much in Northern Territories... We can also see some land away, could be island but could be  also the same land like a cove. The only one area I found quite similar is Mindil near Darwin... sand beach looks the same, water looks the same, the land/cove/island looks the same... even the sun would sunset at the right place (depending of the month of the year, it would slightly move but remain in the same area)....

Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 3 10811
my sc

Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 3 11110
source

Far north is more rocky and if we go with budget and airboat, this is the logical place around IMO

This is where Aussie members here would be so valuable!!! Some may have visited the area and would know better!!

Last edited by HEA on Mon Oct 15, 2018 12:53 am; edited 8 times in total

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion*

Post by Guest Sun Oct 14, 2018 2:48 pm

Maybe Robert is top 4 and not F5....because I think Robert got 2 dates in sydney although I am not sure if it was a single date or a group date. The fact that she kissed Robert INSIDE the activity place, leads me that it is a single date as she would not kiss him in plain view of the other guys.

Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 3 213
Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 3 11211
my sc

same date or homedate?

Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 3 2810
Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 3 2910

my sc

but he also got another single date on this tourist boat in Sydney:

Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 3 9810
Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 3 9710
Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 3 9610
my sc

so 2 single dates? that means top 4 then?

I think Bill stole taite's SD. That is the only logical possibility.

Robert: tourist boat
Robert: cart car race
Robert: garden talk (homedate?)
Todd: sports car
Todd: Painting nude body
Todd: fencing
Todd: waterfall
Todd: Cinderella dress and tuxedo (with fancy sports car?)
Charlie: top hanging building
Charlie: kayak (looks very much F3 to me)
Taite: Tarzan and jane
Taite: adrenaline physical effort (breathless ali) kissing taite
Taite: sea hugging a la F1
Taite: photoshoot kiss
Bill: car and dancing

for me that is pretty clear regarding the positions and Bill should not be top 4. So I may revise to

F1... Taite
F2... Todd
F3... Robert
F3... Charlie
F5... Bill

Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 3 Popcor11

Last edited by HEA on Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:40 pm

There are trees called flambloyant tropical trees around Darwin area that may be similar and very common

Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 3 23c20b10

Google

link google

They also have mangroves trees too.... LINK

Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 3 11512
My sc

Last edited by HEA on Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:39 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:23 pm

I am not sure where to find a resort with an arch made with mangroves in northern territories, close to Mindil? Although the arc could very much be created with dead roots and few flowers added in between.

I can see some asphalt road behind Osher I think on his left shoulder.

the only thing that bothers me is that Mindil is a bit too close to the city. However, it was said that prods love to tape certain segments to one place that was not especially significant ore related to the resort. so they may have found Mindil pretty for the sunset walking on the beach and that's all....

Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 3 11412
Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 3 11513
Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 3 11612
my sc

at one point she was crying so hard that a crew member came to her to console her. So it seems that she was very attached emotionally to F2, which I truly believe is Todd.

Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 3 11711
Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 3 12010
Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 3 12111
my sc

this is a crew member. definitely not a suit. I photoshopped to see the outfit better. The hip here looks very much feminine imo

Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 3 11911
Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 3 11811
my sc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:55 am

I am not sure what this is but could be

Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 3 3511
my sc

1. opera
2. fashion catwalk show
3. photoshoot (unlikely as they already had one)
4. fancy event
5. movie
6. commercial

Those are coming in mind.

I found this. This is a may even so it is cannot be this but if they had one, they may have had another in june or july?

Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 3 12511
source

but it looks like gardens and he is in tuxedo, so i think it is an event.  Opera, her dress is definitely too big for a seat there.

So I am thinking a bal, a classical music ceremony of some kind?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:42 pm

Episode 3

ep3 up to ep5 are always boring. Same poop edited. This one is no exception.

Single date with Robert

Since she jumped his bones during cocktail party, no surprise that she wanted to have more. It was all edited as if Ali was falling in love with Robert. But it was only a big crush, same as Charlie. No doubt she liked Robert a lot but I saw more best friends rather than a woman and a man. I am not sure why they edited him talking about clothes, 2 times. Maybe a way to tell us that her interest was supperficial? I found it weird, with a bisexual vibe... same as Bill to be honest whom I find very feminie.

It is very strange the vibes I get from the top 5 to be honest. None of them truly feels right for Ali. I need to know more about Todd and Taite but so far here are the vibes I get

Taite: something makes me cringe and I am not sure how to explain. His mouth maybe? his eyes? If he is F1, then something tells me that for the fame and glory. I do not feel the guy who wants to settle down at all.

Todd: I find him very tame right now. I see a soft personality, almost introvert. I do not feel the alpha male in him and I think this is what Ali wants in a partner. I do not even remember his voice.

RObert: The way he talks and about clothes for me means that he is very attached to looks. I find him self centered somehow. He has some feminine vibes that I personally fo not find attractive. I would not be surprised if he is bisexual. Not a bad guy, but supperficial IMO

Charlie: the protector turning into a stalker? I think the guy is a bit OTT. I do not find him attractive and somehow I find him very petty and jealous which in my book means tha the has self esteem issues. When a guy is a show off, it means for me that he can easily become a bully.

Bill: Way too feminine and I am thinking besexual. I really do not find him attractive. His manierism are OTT. I see zero chemistry with Ali. I have this feeling that he came for fame and glory and wanted to be the next bachelor right from the start. dream on buddy!

The group date gladiators

what can I say except ali's dress was not flattering at all?. So yeah we saw the raise of the conflict between charlie and bill.... fine. we also have nathan drama that we should see soon before ep5. We have also another conflict with charlie and taite... lot of testosterones around.... way too much amplified by prods. I am convinced that they made it look way worse than reality.

I so miss the friendship and respect during Sam Frost season. Seams to me that we will never see that again and that sucks.

So again, nothing interesting during episode 3. prods are editing Todd and Taite.

To be honest, I kinda saw a fun Ali during this episode. open and making fun of her own flaws. I kinda liked her better. I know about the scandal with Grant but I well remember the rumors and his exes talking during jojo season... that was not pretty... he broke up with one to go to the show over the phone, cheated, lied, used and sold steroids, was fired from the fire accademy... I recall probably 2 or 3 girls who said that he was really bad news. I do not want to go find the articles on the net as I am a bit afraid to be spoiled but I am sure this is out there. I rememeber reading this on RS at that time.

So for me I find him very hard to trust that he is the victim here... very very very hard. IMO, he is milking to get money somehow. Was Ali innocent, proabably not. But I am thinking that she is not the biggest villain here. Do I like her? not especially. I think she is the perfect dumb blonde stereotype. Is she? who knows.

But after this episode, I admit that I like her a bit better. I do find back the girl I liked during Tim season.

Some interesting moments that I will make some SC from. Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 3 Wwines12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:18 pm

episode 4

ha! Finally some interesting stuff!! This time I took the time to stop and repeat some segments, made some SC and I found it very enlightening

First thing I noticed is who is associated with. I think this is always interesting as human we always try to be near the people we like the most or people we have common interests. In a mansion full of testosterone, the pack started to break in 4 IMO

Pack jerks: Bill, Nathan, and sports guy

Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 3 14410
Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 3 14610

Pack alpha: charlie, taite, X guy

Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 3 14010
Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 3 13710

The fame/glory: Robert, Paddy, Ivan

The "came for fun and adventure": Todd, Jules

I made a SC that shows me better. The arrows shows which pack the guy is attracted to. Funny to see how far todd torso is from sports guys/jerks. Then I see Robert more inclined to go to Bill, Ivan in the other direction. To cross arms is not a good sign.

Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 3 14710

also other SC...

I thought I saw jealousy from Charlie to Taite but they seem really great buddy and charlie is very supportive.

Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 3 13711
Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 3 13211

the guys seem to support Taite... which is a big indication that he is not the almost-villain I thought he was.

Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 3 14810

Paddy was definitely edited as being a jerk during the cocktail party because he was just drunk. Yes he is loud but so far I did not see a villain. Just a guy who loves attention and does not hold his drink.

Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 3 14310
Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 3 13712
Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 3 13610

all above are my SC from recorded TV TEN

Last edited by HEA on Fri Oct 19, 2018 6:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:09 pm

Now this is funny because when Nathan was totally speechless when Ali rejected him, one of his saying was:

did you speak to Bill??

Untitled from HEA on Vimeo.

THAT was saying a lot!!!! The true rivalry was definitely Bill versus Charlie

Nathan and Bill were best buddies... no freaking way Nathan spoke alone about Ali. He was just targeted by the prods to have this drama exit.

Next week is a 2 on 1 with Ivan and Bill... Bill who just had a single date and a pashing kiss with tongue action with Ali..... really prod? do you want us to believe that Bill was ever in jeopardy?

I think Ali just gave the draw of the death when she confirmed that bill did not have his back..... which I am sure he had but Ali conveniently lied or wanted to believe he agreed that Nathan was an awful ugly villain who wanted to ruin Ali's reputation from day 1........................ really???  :thud  Nahtan is just a kid who can be manipulated in a heartbeat. Not defending Nathan but that was OTT.....

.... and I am sure Bill and sports guys said many more stuff.... especially sports guy who is a reporter himself.....

anyway. prods wanted drama.....

by the way..... I am almost convinced that Bill will not be top 4. Prods are editing him THE villain disguised and not genuine..... and this is the approach prods took this season

Will Ali picked another bad boy at the end?
Will she make a mistake of picking the wrong guy?

Every edit goes to this direction.

During the drama, Taite was smirking all the time, making big eyes to his buddy, as if he found the situation totally hilarious. Taite was looking to many guys when Ali was in the middle and smirking all the time. That was just weird.

I do believe that this talk about Ali and Grant rumors where discussed with many guys. I do believe that Nathan was targetted to be the scapegoat. I do believe MANY GUYS were aware of what happened with Ali and Grant. I do believe that Charlie was playing an act of defending Ali because his goal was to go as far as possible so he get a chance to become next bachelor.

I feel a bit sorry for Nathan. He is just a kid who did not have the maturity to defend himself. Ali was so set that he was a culprit that she did not listen that he was talking about the rumor with other guys as much involved in the conversation. Not the end of the world... EVERY freaking ONE in australia and outside heard the rumors and read about it..... It was definitely unfair but he was an easy target and let Ali shine about herself. I do believe it was the sports reporter who started the talk...

To recognize that several guys were discussing the rumors meant that most of the guys needed to leave..... and that was not acceptable so of course, ali preferred to center her attention on one guy who could not defend himself....

Nathan2 from HEA on Vimeo.

ALL the guys were uneasy about this drama. Robert, Taite, Bill.... and I am thinking that half, if not most, of the guys were in the pool talking about it. And I think they saved their A$$ by targetting Nathan who took it for the team

Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 3 15110

my sc

my conclusion...

I totally dislike Charlie.
I totally dislike Bill

I am not impressed and on the fence with Taite
I do not like Robert

Where was Todd?  scratch

#fact

Last edited by HEA on Fri Oct 19, 2018 6:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:41 pm

this.....

is it a joke for him? I am thinking that he was totally part of the conversation and his eyes say it all.................

taite from HEA on Vimeo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 19, 2018 6:45 pm

Well... I guess Bill will have a 2nd single date. If it was an extended group date, then we would not have seen the car IMO.

1st date

Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 3 15710
Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 3 15611
my sc

2nd date

Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 3 3913
Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 3 1112
my sc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 19, 2018 6:53 pm

so lets recap.....

charlie is perfect for her
robert is perfect for her
bill is perfect for her

I am expecting that Todd will be perfect for her and Taite will be perfect for her too....

#dang :thud rofl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion*

2 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum