SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion*

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion*

Post by Guest October 21st 2018, 3:43 pm

Looks like Charlie but I honestly see also the sport guy featured but it would make more sense if it is Charlie

Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 5 Arriva16

Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 5 62e7be10

Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 5 6d404b10
My sc

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion*

Post by Guest October 22nd 2018, 10:25 pm

So I made this mute video to see charlie body language

1. he looks hundred times on the floor
2. he is wetting his lips hundred times
3. he is hardly seen talking to anyone but Paddy to make sure to justify his rattle actions

I think he was fully aware of the cameras...

Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 5 18613
source

Charlie BS from HEA on Vimeo.

I am not sure now if Charlie is F4.... I think he will just because she would want to reward him to have her back but there is ZERO attraction and by now it is obvious that Ali is very much into chemistry and lust. And between Bill and Charlie, no question asked, Bill is the guy she is lusting.

So Charlie could be F5. Bill could be F4.

It does not change anything but outside the car/dancing date with Bill which looks very much a single date, I saw no other date.... same with Charlie and possibly the boxing date and kayak which can be a hometown date. Aussies love sea activities. Prods do not care if it is freezing outside as long it is pretty on camera.

So I am thinking Charlie get a second date, goes HTD and is F4

Bill has another date later before HTD

I thing it is too good for prods to pass last 2 ennemies standing.

Last edited by HEA on October 23rd 2018, 2:23 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest October 22nd 2018, 11:08 pm

so Robert found it funny eh?

Bill had zero surprises because he was part of the gossips

gossips from HEA on Vimeo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest October 24th 2018, 4:06 pm

episode 5

2 on 1

totally predictable. no surprise. I think Ivan knew from the start it was his time and he was pretty desperate to tell her he wanted to kiss her out of the blue when it was totally not romantic nor the right place and time.

Ivan was not upset to go because of Ali. Ivan was upset to go because he would not have enough air to be remember and to leave his buddies. He was totally pissed off when he left her, not a guy upset to leave behind his crush. Rolling Eyes

All the guys went to say their goodbyes: Paddy, sport guy, dan (?), taite, etc ... The emotional was just that and had nothing to do about Ali. Ivan saw the franchise as a platform to achieve his step up goal and leaving that soon was just not enough air time to be remember.

Bill.......... what can I say except he feed her, again, the words or no words because I did not hear much from him except that he was genuine.

Ali already knew beforehand who to boot. I will make some SC and it is clear as day that she was worried and concerned to be reinsured with Bill.

From now, all the guys will now make sure to be quiet and do not talk about Grant and her... they knew they would face the revolving door asap. They all thought about it, nothing was resolved but the conclusion was: SHUT YOUR MOUTH or BE KICKED OUT.  Suspect

to be continued....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest October 24th 2018, 6:58 pm

some SC

smitten

Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 5 19410

worried, concerned

Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 5 19711

darker roots so either after the finale or before hometown late season. she would have wanted to look pretty blonde no roots for families imo... plus she looks definitely rested... which is not the case before hometown

it is almost not the same person! And she is making faces to explain how she felt with a little bit OTT facial reactions... so for me it was definitely after Bill left the show. she is not very tanned so I am thinking that she did not go to exotic places OR this ITM was done at F3 but then she would look very tired. so thinking after show but not too soon after finale because of her roots.

Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 5 19610

my sc

Last edited by HEA on October 24th 2018, 7:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest October 24th 2018, 7:04 pm

honest to Gawd, this makes me cringe no ends

Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 5 19911
Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 5 20111
Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 5 21110
Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 5 22111

Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 5 20610
Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 5 20010
my sc

Last edited by HEA on October 25th 2018, 12:26 am; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest October 24th 2018, 7:22 pm

uh???????? :thud :thud :thud

WTH??

Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 5 20211
my sc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest October 25th 2018, 12:50 am

ok... I changed my mind again... Now I am pretty sure Bill is F4 and Charlie F5.

No way would they have edited Charlie that way for the last 2 episodes. On CP ep5, it was clear that Charlie is edited as a very petty, jealous, annoying (everybody) guy.

Yes he got a rose from the kids group date and she gave him a lot of signals that she likes him... BUT the one she is still lusting is Bill. I still did not see indications that she was lusting Charlie, but she sure did about Bill.

However, I am still convinced that Bill had zero interesting in Ali. He knew his words and he is a full player!! Everything they are together his body language says it all. The guy is looking for fame, maybe next bachelor gig but I am more going toward an actor career

I do not see this look for Charlie at all. Pete in here was completely nonexistent and annoying. And Charlie was history.

I posted on Nick season about the linked fingers which is a sign of intimacy. Also who takes the lead in the "relationship". With Nick he did: his hand was front and Brooke was behind. With Ali, she does and Bill is behind. That can mean that the one leading is sure of his/her feelings.

Now I need to conciliate the kayak and the boxing date with Charlie. Bill is a sure thing about a single date with the car and dancing. so Bill definitely a 2nd date. Charlie definitely a 2nd date too with the kayak which looks very much a hometown

damn... I am back doubting he is F5 Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 5 2292733854

Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 5 22311
Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 5 22210

Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 5 21610
Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 5 21710

my sc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest October 25th 2018, 1:19 am

this guy is cocky and arrogant... geez I do not like him....  :thud

Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 5 21010
my sc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest October 25th 2018, 1:22 am

really Paddy? Hey someone, can you please teach him how to hold a glass of wine with class? Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 5 Nono10

Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 5 20810
my sc

Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 5 22411
source

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest October 25th 2018, 1:25 am

thank you prods for another clue for the finale :yes:

zoom camera to top 2 together, followed immediately with robert.

Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 5 21410
Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 5 21510
my sc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest October 25th 2018, 1:27 am

this conversation was cut here and there during the CP

Taite does not look impressed.

Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 5 22112
Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 5 21911
Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 5 21811
my sc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Ali Oetjen Season 4 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion*

2 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum