SELECT CONTENT

Prince Harry - Meghan Markle - Duke and Duchess of Sussex - Discussion

Page 13 of 38 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 25 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DuchessMeghan - Prince Harry - Meghan Markle -  Duke and Duchess of Sussex - Discussion  - Page 13 Empty Re: Prince Harry - Meghan Markle - Duke and Duchess of Sussex - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sat May 19, 2018 9:41 am

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

DuchessMeghan - Prince Harry - Meghan Markle -  Duke and Duchess of Sussex - Discussion  - Page 13 Empty Re: Prince Harry - Meghan Markle - Duke and Duchess of Sussex - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sat May 19, 2018 9:44 am

What's he saying?? laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Sat May 19, 2018 9:58 am

Oh my goodness - I was crying throughout most of the wedding.  Best royal wedding ever!!!

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat May 19, 2018 10:02 am

https://twitter.com/MButterly

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat May 19, 2018 10:07 am

https://twitter.com/etnow

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat May 19, 2018 10:11 am

She is just so gorgeous. PINKHEART
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat May 19, 2018 10:13 am

Viewers on social media believe the prince told his bride, “You look amazing. Absolutely gorgeous.” Fans also speculate that he said, “I’m so lucky.”
DuchessMeghan - Prince Harry - Meghan Markle -  Duke and Duchess of Sussex - Discussion  - Page 13 Prince-harry-meghan-markle-royal-wedding-so-lucky
https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/prince-harry-tells-meghan-markle-you-look-amazing-during-royal-wedding/

DuchessMeghan - Prince Harry - Meghan Markle -  Duke and Duchess of Sussex - Discussion  - Page 13 1f60d

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 19, 2018 10:36 am

I would guess the "sexy" will come out later. Kate had a second dress she wore for some of the other festivities and I think I heard that Meghan will do the same. I also don't see Meghan as a poofy frilly lots of lace type of girl but more of a sleek look which she achieved.

I guess I am just an old fuddy duddy because I really don't like the sex bomb look for wedding dresses with boobs hanging out and the back showing at a religious ceremony. So I loved her dress and she has the figure to carry it off!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat May 19, 2018 11:11 am

havadrpepper wrote:I would guess the "sexy" will come out later.  Kate had a second dress she wore for some of the other festivities and I think I heard that Meghan will do the same. I also don't see Meghan as a poofy frilly lots of lace type of girl but more of a sleek look which she achieved.  

I guess I am just an old fuddy duddy because I really don't like the sex bomb look for wedding dresses with boobs hanging out and the back showing at a religious ceremony. So I loved her dress and she has the figure to carry it off!

I am with you about the sexy wedding dresses and while I do agree this was an elegant dress and she looked lovely, in all honesty, I am disappointed. I was expecting something at least a little bit different/unusual. This is a wedding dress that I have seen many times. In fact, it looks very similar to some other royal wedding dresses I have seen recently...some going back decades.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat May 19, 2018 11:27 am

I loved her choices. I found it exquisite. I think for me, every wedding I've been to in the last 5 years have been strapless and outrageous where the bride was constantly tugging and could hardly walk. One had a hoop, ridiculous IMHO.

They just mentioned that Mom was pregnant with Meghan when she watched Prince Charles and Princess Diana's wedding. To think that her unborn child would marry one of their boys!

Here is more info.

The designer
Luxury French fashion brand Givenchy is the designer of choice for Meghan Markle’s wedding dress. After meeting Keller in early 2018, Meghan Markle chose to work with her for the "timeless and elegant aesthetic, impeccable tailoring, and relaxed demeanour." Meghan also wanted to highlight the success of a leading British talent who has served as the creative head of three globally influential fashion houses - Pringle of Scotland, Chloe and now Givenchy.

Synonymous with style and grace, the fashion label is adored by the most exclusive A list glitterat; from the late Audrey Hepburn to Kim Kardashian-West. The brand is known for designing the most incredible haute couture wedding gowns, which embody modern day romance with sleek styles. The chic designs always have a classic edge – which completely personifies the Meghan’s personal taste.

and this!

It's believed Meghan's hand stitched wedding dress costs around £100,000 - and Meghan will pay for it herself, just like Duchess Kate paid did.
https://fashion.hellomagazine.com/fashion-news/201805198731/meghan-markle-royal-wedding-dress/

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 19, 2018 11:35 am

Another friend of mine mentioned that she thought it was very appropriate for someone that had been married before as well. I hadn't thought of that aspect of it.

Since I don't follow royal weddings, it was new to me and I love it!

DuchessMeghan - Prince Harry - Meghan Markle -  Duke and Duchess of Sussex - Discussion  - Page 13 2498057887

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat May 19, 2018 11:44 am

That's a good point.

I've followed this family since I can remember. laugh out loud

We had Queen plates and tea cups growing up with her face on it. DuchessMeghan - Prince Harry - Meghan Markle -  Duke and Duchess of Sussex - Discussion  - Page 13 3806527698

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 38 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 25 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Prince Harry - Meghan Markle - Duke and Duchess of Sussex - Discussion

+44