Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

HRH Prince Harry - HRH Meghan Markle - Discussion

:: Real Life

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: HRH Prince Harry - HRH Meghan Markle - Discussion

Post by Linds911 on Fri May 04, 2018 3:02 pm

2 weeks from tomorrow! I'm probably going to DVR the wedding laugh out loud 4am on a Saturday is a tad early for me

SeanCat Boothstowe Shefani
Linds911

Female Posts : 9305

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Fri May 04, 2018 6:48 pm

@Linds911 my son is coming, staying over night. We will be up around 4am. Full breakfast British style. laugh out loud

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
RIP Sophie Little Girl  

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 48796

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Fri May 04, 2018 6:58 pm

Wowser. I know from past USA history they will have at least one of the stations full coverage or at least very major highlights at a more reasonable time.  
I remember getting up early for Charles and Diana. I am/was a huge Diana fan. Our children are born the same years.  I cried and mourned her untimely. What a lovely soul.

My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   group hug 
Life really is too short. This is a show. " - Kasha 
 sweet kiss
RIP my little one. I will miss you. 
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 32321

Back to top Go down

Post by havadrpepper on Fri May 04, 2018 7:05 pm

I got up for Charles/Diana then went to work. I taped William/Kate but never watched it. I ended up seeing most of it on the 24/7 news stations later that day.

I will probably watch this one... I've been getting up by 7 every day.
havadrpepper

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Fri May 04, 2018 7:21 pm

There's something about watching special events live, in the middle of the night. We have always done it, same with sports.

Diana was an amazing lady. I read somewhere today but didn't bring the article over, her sister will be saying a tribute or some sort of speech.

Looking forward to it!

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
RIP Sophie Little Girl  

All Rules

GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Sat May 05, 2018 4:25 pm

I came across a tweet from one of the doggie accounts I follow the other day, it was a bridal party in a park, and a dog sat to watch them, then joined them snooping around and being part of the group. But instead of a traditional bridal party is was all little girls. Now this!

https://www.thesun.co.uk/fabulous/5086285/meghan-markle-bridesmaids-maid-honour-royal-wedding/
In fact, Meghan has now decided only to have child bridesmaids and pageboys, and it's likely Prince Harry's niece Princess Charlotte will be among the party.

Benita Litt’s twin daughters, five and Ivy Mulroney, four, are also expected to be in the line-up.

I had never heard of that but the picture I saw was adorable.

RIP Sophie Little Girl  

All Rules

GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Sat May 05, 2018 4:52 pm

I remember for Will and Kate's wedding, they had a fair share of pageboys and flower girls. It can be cute. It can also be chaotic if they are too young or crabby. LOL

My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   group hug 
Life really is too short. This is a show. " - Kasha 
 sweet kiss
RIP my little one. I will miss you. 
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 32321

Back to top Go down

Post by flojo031 on Sat May 05, 2018 9:45 pm

Can't wait!! Looking foward to both the wedding and Lifetime movie! Hugesmile

flojo031

Female Posts : 222

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit on Sun May 06, 2018 10:11 am

@GuardianAngel wrote:I came across a tweet from one of the doggie accounts I follow the other day, it was a bridal party in a park, and a dog sat to watch them, then joined them snooping around and being part of the group. But instead of a traditional bridal party is was all little girls. Now this!

https://www.thesun.co.uk/fabulous/5086285/meghan-markle-bridesmaids-maid-honour-royal-wedding/
In fact, Meghan has now decided only to have child bridesmaids and pageboys, and it's likely Prince Harry's niece Princess Charlotte will be among the party.

Benita Litt’s twin daughters, five and Ivy Mulroney, four, are also expected to be in the line-up.

I had never heard of that but the picture I saw was adorable.

Diana never had a Maid of Honor she had littles ones instead, Katherine did with her sister. I would have to go back and look how it was done for other royals, but I believe Maid of Honor/Chief Bridesmaid is not generally done.
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3475

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze on Sun May 06, 2018 10:36 am

Meghan didn't want to decide between her best friends to have one maid of honour, so she'll have none. They've all helped her, and will help her before the wedding. She will also arrive in a car to the Windsor Castle with her mother, then continue from there with the little bridesmaids.
Her dad will walk her down the aisle.

I thought these were all really considerate and thoughtful gestures, especially involving both her parents.
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3305

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto on Sun May 06, 2018 1:37 pm

I read somewhere that the Queen nixed Kate being in the wedding party because at some point she would have to walk behind a commoner.  If this is true, I'll call it antiquarian dribble, which the British monarchy is known to invoke.  Just what I read and MHO.
Newto

Female Posts : 11096

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze on Sun May 06, 2018 5:09 pm

I don't think Kate was ever going to be in the wedding party. A) she just had a baby 3 weeks ago b) Meghan has enough of her own friends to choose from, and she and Kate aren't most likely that close.
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3305

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

HRH Prince Harry - HRH Meghan Markle - Discussion

:: Real Life

Permissions in this forum: