SELECT CONTENT

Prince Harry - Meghan Markle - Duke and Duchess of Sussex - Discussion

Page 31 of 38 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 34 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Prince Harry - Meghan Markle -  Duke and Duchess of Sussex - Discussion  - Page 31 Empty Re: Prince Harry - Meghan Markle - Duke and Duchess of Sussex - Discussion

Post by gurlbrit Sat Dec 21, 2019 9:11 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I bet they crashed at Ben and Jessica Mulroney's place. laugh out loud

Duke and Duchess of Sussex in Canada for the holidays

https://www.cp24.com/news/duke-and-duchess-of-sussex-in-canada-for-the-holidays-1.4739469

I'm glad for them. It's gotten very toxic in the UK for them, the comments on social media are absolutely awful. I'd hate to see what happened to Princess Diana happen to Meghan, she does not deserve it.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
Prince Harry - Meghan Markle -  Duke and Duchess of Sussex - Discussion  - Page 31 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3835

Back to top Go down

Prince Harry - Meghan Markle -  Duke and Duchess of Sussex - Discussion  - Page 31 Empty Re: Prince Harry - Meghan Markle - Duke and Duchess of Sussex - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 24, 2019 7:56 am

Prince Harry - Meghan Markle -  Duke and Duchess of Sussex - Discussion  - Page 31 EMglyi2W4AIiFFA

https://twitter.com/scobie

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71350

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Dec 26, 2019 11:49 pm

Prince Harry and Duchess Meghan spotted in British Columbia

Prince Harry - Meghan Markle -  Duke and Duchess of Sussex - Discussion  - Page 31 Featured_5_3

Royal watchers have been wondering where Prince Harry, Duchess Meghan and Archie have been spending their “private family time” in Canada, and now we know! Two people have reported seeing the Duke and Duchess of Sussex in different parts of British Columbia.

The couple were spotted at the Deep Cove Chalet, a restaurant in North Saanich on Vancouver Island, according to the Vancouver Sun. Bev Koffell, one of the owners, said she and her husband Pierre had seen Harry and Meghan there and had a meeting with the duke and duchess’ security guards. She also told the publication the pair have gone hiking several times in Horth Hill Regional Park, also on Vancouver Island.

“Horth Hill’s become a very popular place now,” Bev said. “And they jog around, so they’ve been seen. It’s kind of exciting. I hope everything goes fine for them. They’re breaking away from tradition and I just wish them all the best.”

It makes lots of sense that the couple would be in British Columbia, as it is a relatively short flight for Doria Ragland, Meghan’s mother, who has joined the couple in Canada for the holidays after travelling here from Los Angeles.

Deep Cove Chalet is located near Victoria's airport in Deep Cove, B.C. It is tucked away on the shorline of Saanich Inlet and has some breathtaking views..........

https://ca.hellomagazine.com/royalty/02019122654211/prince-harry-meghan-markle-spotted-british-columbia-vancouver-island

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Dec 27, 2019 3:05 am

Cute card! B.C. is a beautiful province for them to visit. I hope they’re enjoying their time there.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15257

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Dec 27, 2019 10:50 am

@albean99 I thought they might be in Toronto since she lived there for a number of years but later thought it was out West since the article mentions the beautiful Canadian landscape.

I'm glad it appears everyone is respecting their privacy.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 03, 2020 5:07 am

I spy Canadian Mukluks?

Prince Harry - Meghan Markle -  Duke and Duchess of Sussex - Discussion  - Page 31 Featured_5_3

These are the presents royal baby Archie reportedly received for his first Christmas

rchie reportedly spent his first Christmas with dad Prince Harry and mom Duchess Meghan in Canada! It seems like the seven-month-old had some fantastic presents waiting for him under the tree!

The adorable nearly eight-month-old boy reportedly received books, building blocks and a baby ball pit for the holidays, according to Us Weekly.

“Archie is Meghan and Harry's world, and they can't help [it],” a source told the publication. "It's not all about extravagant gifts for them.”
Prince Harry - Meghan Markle -  Duke and Duchess of Sussex - Discussion  - Page 31 Captu235

https://ca.hellomagazine.com/royalty/02020010154255/prince-harry-meghan-markle-new-years-message-archie-photo

People.com Archie Mukluks

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 09, 2020 2:49 am

Wow! I expected a change of some sort, but not this. There has been so much chatter in the last 6 months or so that they would move to Canada so I thought something was up for sure. Good for them!

Credit: @The Duke and Duchess of Sussex

sussexroyal's profile picture
sussexroyal
Verified
“After many months of reflection and internal discussions, we have chosen to make a transition this year in starting to carve out a progressive new role within this institution. We intend to step back as ‘senior’ members of the Royal Family and work to become financially independent, while continuing to fully support Her Majesty The Queen. It is with your encouragement, particularly over the last few years, that we feel prepared to make this adjustment. We now plan to balance our time between the United Kingdom and North America, continuing to honour our duty to The Queen, the Commonwealth, and our patronages. This geographic balance will enable us to raise our son with an appreciation for the royal tradition into which he was born, while also providing our family with the space to focus on the next chapter, including the launch of our new charitable entity. We look forward to sharing the full details of this exciting next step in due course, as we continue to collaborate with Her Majesty The Queen, The Prince of Wales, The Duke of Cambridge and all relevant parties. Until then, please accept our deepest thanks for your continued support.” - The Duke and Duchess of Sussex

For more information, please visit sussexroyal.com (link in bio)
https://www.instagram.com/p/B7EaGS_Jpb9/

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Thu Jan 09, 2020 9:22 pm

^^ Fantastic, and good for them is right!! British royalty has undergone many changes, some good some not so good. I for one am happy for their decision. Shows that they can think for themselves, not bound to the old ways. high five

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Jan 09, 2020 11:52 pm

Have no idea what goes on behind the scene but if they didn't let the Queen in on their decision before announcing it, it looks bad and is disrespectful. Imagine if you didn't tell your parents you were getting married or were coming out and they found out by reading the newspaper? Bad form... unless there is a total breakdown in communication between people.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5290

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutchy23 Fri Jan 10, 2020 1:46 am

Newto wrote:^^ Fantastic, and good for them is right!!  British royalty has undergone many changes, some good some not so good.  I for one am happy for their decision.  Shows that they can think for themselves, not bound to the old ways.    high five

To be honest, I don't see much change. They should take a look at the other European royalty. They are far more modern than the Brits! It's time for Elisabeth to step down, skip Charles and make William king.

Prince Harry - Meghan Markle -  Duke and Duchess of Sussex - Discussion  - Page 31 Hollan11
Dutchy23
Dutchy23

Female Posts : 398

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Fri Jan 10, 2020 3:05 am

During the Queen's speech from Sandringham apparently there were pictures of all of the Queen's family except Harry & Meghan.  There's also been talk of scaling back the Royal Rota after the Prince Andrew debacle.  Seems to me this has been boiling for a long time.  Harry doesn't want to happen to Meghan what happened to his mother, and I for one agree.  Bravo to both of them.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
Prince Harry - Meghan Markle -  Duke and Duchess of Sussex - Discussion  - Page 31 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3835

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Jan 10, 2020 3:18 am

I’m the opposite of a fan of Harry and Meghan so I hope they get stripped of their titles, all funding (including from the Duchy of Cornwall), their residence in the UK and protection officers. They went to be private and make a private income then go for it on your own. They already have crapped all over his family and have been incredibly selfish so leave them to their own destructive devices.

Prince Harry - Meghan Markle -  Duke and Duchess of Sussex - Discussion  - Page 31 87b72b10 Prince Harry - Meghan Markle -  Duke and Duchess of Sussex - Discussion  - Page 31 86669110 Prince Harry - Meghan Markle -  Duke and Duchess of Sussex - Discussion  - Page 31 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 38 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 34 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Prince Harry - Meghan Markle - Duke and Duchess of Sussex - Discussion

+44
chasus71
terrypat
HavaDrPepper
Topazgold