SELECT CONTENT

Prince Harry - Meghan Markle - Duke and Duchess of Sussex - Discussion

Page 5 of 38 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 21 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Prince Harry - Meghan Markle -  Duke and Duchess of Sussex - Discussion  - Page 5 Empty Re: Prince Harry - Meghan Markle - Duke and Duchess of Sussex - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 10, 2018 9:41 am

A lot more info in the link.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/royal-wedding-reader-questions-answered-1.4655490

Your questions about Harry and Meghan's wedding answered
Readers of the CBC's Royal Fascinator newsletter ask their most pressing royal wedding questions
Prince Harry - Meghan Markle -  Duke and Duchess of Sussex - Discussion  - Page 5 Britain-royals-lawrence

Prince Harry - Meghan Markle -  Duke and Duchess of Sussex - Discussion  - Page 5 Britain-chogm

A few select details of the list have emerged. It includes around 600 people for the ceremony, and there's no official list of political leaders invited to the chapel. There will be a strong family contingent on Harry's side, including the siblings of his mother, Diana. One of her sisters — Lady Jane Fellowes — will do a reading. Expect a healthy showing of friends and those connected to charities of significance to Harry and Meghan. Survivors of the Grenfell Tower blaze last year are also expected.  Actor Priyanka Chopra, a friend of Meghan, has confirmed she's going.

Getting excited? So are we. The CBC will be broadcasting the royal wedding on May 19. Adrienne Arsenault will host, and you can watch it on CBC TV, CBC News Network or online at cbcnews.ca. Coverage starts at 4 a.m. ET, with the ceremony taking place at 7 a.m. ET. All the details of what's happening on the day and the days leading up to it can be found here.

Prince Harry - Meghan Markle -  Duke and Duchess of Sussex - Discussion  - Page 5 1f60d Prince Harry - Meghan Markle -  Duke and Duchess of Sussex - Discussion  - Page 5 1f48d

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Prince Harry - Meghan Markle -  Duke and Duchess of Sussex - Discussion  - Page 5 Empty Re: Prince Harry - Meghan Markle - Duke and Duchess of Sussex - Discussion

Post by albean99 Thu May 10, 2018 10:59 am

It said in the article about her bridesmaids/pages that traditionally bridesmaid and the maid of honor is reserved for single women so that would rule Kate out.

source

I'm really looking forward to the royal wedding but unfortunately, I work that morning so will only be able to watch a little until the afternoon. I think I got up early for Kate & William's wedding and Charles & Diana's for sure.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu May 10, 2018 6:28 pm

I wonder if she's invited any of her Suits co-stars, particularly her on screen TV hubby Patrick. Though she might not be close with him or any of the others.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Prince Harry - Meghan Markle -  Duke and Duchess of Sussex - Discussion  - Page 5 8367-910 Prince Harry - Meghan Markle -  Duke and Duchess of Sussex - Discussion  - Page 5 I_got_13 Prince Harry - Meghan Markle -  Duke and Duchess of Sussex - Discussion  - Page 5 E5kqdm15 Prince Harry - Meghan Markle -  Duke and Duchess of Sussex - Discussion  - Page 5 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 10, 2018 8:05 pm

@Linds911 I did read a week ago or so that it was expected they would be invited. I found this.
Soon-to-be royal Meghan Markle hasn't forgotten her humble Hollywood roots—at least not according to a new report that she is inviting the cast of Suits to the royal wedding.
https://www.townandcountrymag.com/leisure/arts-and-culture/a19170460/suits-cast-royal-wedding/

The falls will go purple to celebrate the upcoming royal wedding.  The Niagara Falls Illumination Board will light up Niagara Falls in a royal shade of purple for 30 minutes from 9 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. on Saturday, May 19, in honour of the wedding of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle.

Prince Harry - Meghan Markle -  Duke and Duchess of Sussex - Discussion  - Page 5
http://www.iheartradio.ca/610cktb/news/local/niagara-falls-will-mark-the-royal-wedding-1.3810312

yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu May 10, 2018 8:18 pm

@GuardianAngel awesome! yes

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Prince Harry - Meghan Markle -  Duke and Duchess of Sussex - Discussion  - Page 5 8367-910 Prince Harry - Meghan Markle -  Duke and Duchess of Sussex - Discussion  - Page 5 I_got_13 Prince Harry - Meghan Markle -  Duke and Duchess of Sussex - Discussion  - Page 5 E5kqdm15 Prince Harry - Meghan Markle -  Duke and Duchess of Sussex - Discussion  - Page 5 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 17, 2018 12:16 am

News break during hockey, Jessica Mulroney's daughter and twin sons will be in the bridal party!!! Jessica is married to Ben Mulroney, the son of the former Prime Minister of Canada.

She is one of Meghan's best friends. I'm happy to hear this.

It was rumoured awhile back that she may be the one designing her gown since that's what she does (among other things) but it's expected that Meghan will use a British designer.

Not the best pic of her, but I wanted to post her cute children.

Prince Harry - Meghan Markle -  Duke and Duchess of Sussex - Discussion  - Page 5 31748596_427868147638794_5556727777308180480_n

https://www.instagram.com/p/BiwbExtApEH/?hl=en&taken-by=jessicamulroney

Is it Saturday yet!?

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu May 17, 2018 12:26 am

@GuardianAngel That's awesome! I remember that according to reports when news of the relationship first broke, Ben & Jessica were a part of that select group that knew Meghan & Harry were together all along. Tons of dinner dates between the four of them at Ben & Jessica's house and apparently the kids refer to Harry as uncle Harry heartbeat

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Thu May 17, 2018 6:03 am

What a lovely couple they are.  Another breath of fresh air as the picture of the British monarchy changes and becomes more modern.  JMHO.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 17, 2018 10:58 am

ReneeM wrote:@GuardianAngel That's awesome! I remember that according to reports when news of the relationship first broke, Ben & Jessica were a part of that select group that knew Meghan & Harry were together all along. Tons of dinner dates between the four of them at Ben & Jessica's house and apparently the kids refer to Harry as uncle Harry heartbeat

I read that article or similar just the other day. Can you imagine sneaking them to your place for dinner and o/night stays. laugh out loud

I also wondered how they were able to keep the kids quiet. I suppose if they told their friends Prince Harry came for dinner, they wouldn't believe them. laugh out loud

After the hour-long ceremony which will be attended by the Queen and senior royals, the couple will take part in a 25-minute procession through the town's ancient streets on a 19th Century Ascot Landau carriage pulled by four Windsor Grey horses.
http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/markle-father-british-royal-wedding-1.4666729

I also heard on the radio this morning, they were interviewing a Canadian reporter who is there. He mentioned that an hour long parade will begin at 6am Eastern but I can't find anything to confirm that. I'm curious as to what will air pre ceremony, Meghan's arrival, etc. I'll be up at 4am Eastern to watch live since there will be other coverage starting at that time.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Thu May 17, 2018 3:43 pm

I read somewhere the ceremony will be at 7 a.m. Eastern time (US).  For the three hours before that we will watch and listen (if we do) to constant repetition of the history of their relationship, information about the venue, the royal family, etc. etc. ad nauseum.  The news media has not learned that once is enough.  I think they are an adorable couple but I will not get up at 4 a.m. to listen to endless dribble....turning on the TV at 6:30 a.m. is more than enough time, IMHOFWIW.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu May 17, 2018 3:47 pm

Well, that is 4 am for those of us on the West Coast. I'm content to save it and watch it on fast forward to get through all the repetition!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 17, 2018 11:58 pm

News after hockey. Gates set up, couple went to rehearsal today and outside British Armed Forces practising their parade!! A lot of activity everywhere, so exciting! A carnival of activity!

Two more sleeps!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 38 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 21 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Prince Harry - Meghan Markle - Duke and Duchess of Sussex - Discussion

+44