SELECT CONTENT

Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions

Page 10 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  - Page 10 Empty Re: Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions

Post by lipsis Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:20 pm

Quick update before tonight's two hour show. As of the time the feed cut for rehearsal, the vote has flipped and Chuck will be evicted. This was Shannon's doing to blindside Keshia and Omarosa because they have gotten too chummy. Things could change again before the vote but that's where it stands now.

Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  - Page 10 Samuel10Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  - Page 10 Samuel10 Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  - Page 10 Family10Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  - Page 10 Samuel15Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  - Page 10 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  - Page 10 Empty Re: Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions

Post by lipsis Sat Feb 10, 2018 12:51 pm

Omarosa was steamed last night from being blindsided by the vote but she reined it in. She and Keshia pulled the race card out as one of the reasons the blindside happened. Interestingly, a house full of celebrities is very aware of optics. When the house flip was first suggested Marissa said she didnt want to do it because she was concerned about how it would look for just that reason even though race played no part of it. The same concern about optics was brought up when the all girls alliance was formed.

I read that Ross is the new HOH. No major conversatioms to report since the feeds didn't return until 3am.

However, Omarosa was taken to the hospital. Not sure why. Marissa said she should be back.

Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  - Page 10 Samuel10Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  - Page 10 Samuel10 Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  - Page 10 Family10Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  - Page 10 Samuel15Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  - Page 10 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:05 pm

I have to say that I haven't watched BB in 3 or 4 years, but I am really liking this show a lot.  I like all on them, but my favorites are Shannon, Ross, Keisha and James (ok, I know that's half of them almost, but I really like all of them).  I even have to say that, although I have never been a huge Omarosa fan, I do like her more than I thought I would.  She is just very abrasive and thinks really highly of herself.
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:46 pm

I wasn’t sure what to expect so I’ve been pleasantly surprised by the amount of game play. It’s also been interesting to see how aware these celebs are of their image. There’s less swearing than in regular seasons except from the ones you’d expect it of, Brandi, Metta and occasionally Janes. And even they? In comparison to regular BB, don’t swear a lot. I doubt we will see a big fight. And most of them sleep in lovely pajamas and wear robes and slippers in the morning. Not to mention that I’m learning a ton about skin care tips from both the boys and the girls. laugh out loud

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Feb 10, 2018 4:28 pm

lipsis wrote:Omarosa was steamed last night from being blindsided by the vote but she reined it in. She and Keshia pulled the race card out as one of the reasons the blindside happened. Interestingly, a house full of celebrities is very aware of optics. When the house flip was first suggested Marissa said she didnt want to do it because she was concerned about how it would look for just that reason even though race played no part of it. The same concern about optics was brought  up when the all girls alliance was formed.

I read that Ross is the new HOH. No major conversatioms to report since the feeds didn't return until 3am.

However, Omarosa was taken to the hospital. Not sure why. Marissa said she should be back.
Her head probably exploded from keeping in alll that pent up rage. They had to glue Humpty Dumpty back together again, IMO.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Feb 10, 2018 4:47 pm

She still isn’t back from wherever they took her. The others are hoping she isn’t getting more sleep than what they got. laugh out loud

That’s another difference with these celebs. They take direction well. When BB tells them it’s time to get, they actually do. Not all HG’s do in a regular season.

Oh and celebs are way neater than regular season HG’s. They actually hang their clothes up. Probably because they cost a fortune.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:17 pm

Omarosa: Asthma attack? 
link

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:32 pm

I read elsewhere that they have put humidifiers into the house for her.

Also read that evidently Marissa hit her with a ball during the HOH challenge and that might have triggered an asthma attack. Her "brief" absence out of the house was over 12 hours.

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:19 pm

I finally caught up last night. So far it's great wasn't sure how they would all get along. From reading spoilers on Twitter sounds like they want to back door Shannon, which would be smart since she's the strongest player right now having won an HOH and the first Veto. Should be interesting to see what they do.

Also not an Omarosa fan so will be fine with her leaving ASAP!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  - Page 10 8367-910 Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  - Page 10 I_got_13 Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  - Page 10 E5kqdm15 Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  - Page 10 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11964

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:08 pm

I haven't noticed any hunidifiers in the house. Interesting. Omarosa I smiling her asthma. She says she hopes pov isn't physical because she won't be able to play but it's okay because if she's evicted she can go back to the hospital. ((Eye roll)). She was out of the house a very long time. I wonder if she was in the hospital all that time or if they stuck her in another room? She also got to call her husband (supposedly supervised). Even Christmas, who had surgery, didn't get to do that.

Speaking of pov, they still haven't played it and there's an eviction tonight.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:40 pm

I thought I had heard she was in the hospital 12 hours. This is not so unusual considering she had to go through the ER, get worked up and then they admitted her to observe to make sure treatment was adequate in order for her to return. 
It could be that they also sent her back with a nebulizer machine just in case the issue should rear it's head again.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:03 pm

Some of the live feed watchers on Jokers think she was out of the house at least 16 hours. They figured that because of the timing of the feeds being down for HOH with her leaving during the comp and when she showed back up in the house.

Evidently the POV and eviction will both be done during the live show which means it will be a simpler challenge, maybe question elimination.

I don't think they will get rid of her just yet. She is still a target to fall back on for the next couple of eliminations.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions

+6
Linds911
Kashathediva
lipsis
suzq
Sprite