SELECT CONTENT

Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions

Page 11 of 17 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  - Page 11 Empty Re: Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions

Post by lipsis Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:32 pm

They were considering backdooring Shannon, if they got the opportunity. If she, or anyone, is a replacement nom it sure doesn't give them time to save themselves.

Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  - Page 11 Samuel10Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  - Page 11 Samuel10 Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  - Page 11 Family10Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  - Page 11 Samuel15Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  - Page 11 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  - Page 11 Empty Re: Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions

Post by Kashathediva Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:20 pm

I like Shannon, but she is playing too hard and not playing real smart. IMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:43 pm

i'm rooting for James and Melissa at this point

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:00 pm

I like Ross, too.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:19 pm

Watching BB and taping TB. cantstopl

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:36 pm

I'm flipping to BB during commercials. Don't have a DVR.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:49 pm

Stupid moves. Omarosa should have been evicted. These people are not hard core players.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:38 am

Neither TB or BB is on here yet but I already know what happens on both. laugh out loud. I'm watching the Olympics.

Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  - Page 11 Samuel10Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  - Page 11 Samuel10 Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  - Page 11 Family10Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  - Page 11 Samuel15Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  - Page 11 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:07 am

Still haven’t seen tonight’s show but I’ve seen the HOH key hanging around Miss Colombia’s neck. Ary is the new HOH.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:09 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Stupid moves. Omarosa should have been evicted. These people are not hard core players.
Keisha begged to go home. Omarosa isn't really a threat they all know not to trust her probably best at this point to take her to F2

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:13 pm

mizzoufan wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:Stupid moves. Omarosa should have been evicted. These people are not hard core players.
Keisha begged to go home. Omarosa isn't really a threat they all know not to trust her probably best at this point to take her to F2
That's why I said it was a stupid move. Keisha wanted to go. Don't send her. Let her stay and want out even more. That way you end up getting rid of two players easily. Omarosa can be poison and tricky. I would not waste time having her around to cause drama etc. They had a chance to let her go and blew it. JMO.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:58 pm

Kesha never should have been on the show. She's still breast feeding and had to pump in the house. She was never in a position to play the whole game.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 17 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions

+6
Linds911
Kashathediva
lipsis
suzq
Sprite