SELECT CONTENT

Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions

Page 15 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  - Page 15 Empty Re: Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions

Post by lipsis Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:37 pm

If you want to vote for the veto twist, here’s the link.

http://www.cbs.com/shows/celebrity-big-brother/americas-vote/

General consensus is if you are Team Ross/Brandi/Marissa/Ary and/or Team Anti-Omarosa and/or Team Anti James then vote for the Diamond

If you are Team Omarosa and/or Team James and/or Anti Team RBMA then vote Spotlight

Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  - Page 15 Samuel10Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  - Page 15 Samuel10 Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  - Page 15 Family10Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  - Page 15 Samuel15Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  - Page 15 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  - Page 15 Empty Re: Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions

Post by George1218 Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:40 pm

I wouldn't trust Omarosa AT ALL!! I am still rooting for James or Meta, possibly even Mark. I was rooting for Ross and Marissa, but the way they turned on Shannon really upset me. At least they could have been honest instead of trying to make her feel they were on her side.
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:21 pm

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:43 pm

Ross and Marissa seem to have forgotten that once they evict someone that person is a jury member who gets to go home and will see what's been going on. Oops!

Omarosa has declared Ross her target this week and is trying to figure out who to put up against him to get him out. Her problem is that he'd stay over most of them.

Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  - Page 15 Samuel10Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  - Page 15 Samuel10 Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  - Page 15 Family10Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  - Page 15 Samuel15Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  - Page 15 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:18 pm

lipsis wrote:Ross and Marissa seem to have forgotten that once they evict someone that person is a jury member who gets to go home and will see what's been going on. Oops!

Omarosa has declared Ross her target this week and is trying to figure out who to put up against him to get him out. Her problem is that he'd stay over most of them.

The only one that I think would be safe against Ross might be Meta, but he might not even be safe. I voted all 20 times for the VIP veto. That way the person who has it has the potential to replace 2 nominees and really shake things up.
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:32 pm

George1218 wrote:
lipsis wrote:Ross and Marissa seem to have forgotten that once they evict someone that person is a jury member who gets to go home and will see what's been going on. Oops!

The only one that I think would be safe against Ross might be Meta, but he might not even be safe.  I voted all 20 times for the VIP veto. That way the person who has it has the potential to replace 2 nominees and really shake things up.

That's what I voted for as well.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:39 pm

Yea I think even against Metta the three girls vote to keep Ross.

Omarosa really wants to get the girls alliance going again though so she might not be willing to risk a girl leaving. She might have to settle for breaking up the James/Mark pair.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:47 pm

Omarosa nominated Ross and Brandi.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:42 pm

Things have been cuckoo in the house since Friday. There's been deals made and deals broken. At this point I don't know who is going home tonight. The celebs know that there will be a veto twist but they weren't told what it could be. Twitter chatter seems to be leaning to the Spotlight Veto being the voters choice. It should be a fun night. I might have to take an hour break from the Olympics to watch.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:48 pm

Glad Ross is still in it. Not liking how they let Metta go because he wanted too. Honestly he could have stayed he only had a few days left! *sigh* what a waste of an eviction.

Apparently Mark won HOH and is thinking of Brandi/Ari with Omarosa for a backdoor. Friday is a double eviction.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  - Page 15 8367-910 Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  - Page 15 I_got_13 Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  - Page 15 E5kqdm15 Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  - Page 15 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11964

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:17 pm

Brandi is the target. If one of the girls comes down Mark is trying to decide if he should put Omarosa up or one of Ross/Marissa. He knows that if Omarosa is up the girls and Ross will probably vote her out and that's not what he wants.

Sunday's finale should be interesting. I'm curious how they will get from 5 to 2 and then the voting on two hours. Perhaps they'll do another double eviction and then have a F3 like BBOTT?

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:26 pm

yes i'm curious as well. I would be fine with Brandi leaving she's done nothing but cause drama and jump from alliance to alliance.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  - Page 15 8367-910 Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  - Page 15 I_got_13 Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  - Page 15 E5kqdm15 Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions  - Page 15 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11964

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Celebrity Big Brother - Season 1 - Discussions

+6
Linds911
Kashathediva
lipsis
suzq
Sprite