Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Rachel Lindsay - Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3

Page 1 of 37 1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:46 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:It looks like there had to have been other vendors there per the one other People photo (florist/special drink). So I would imagine (IMO) Mindy Weiss was there as event planner, even if it were only to plan that event.

Those people are the ABC team, IMO. This was all about a bit of additional footage, IMO. Hopefully they were able to capture something from the other four parties. Especially the Dallas rooftop and Bryan’s parents’. They may decide to skip the pool and the club events. Those were kinda wild for a family audience, LOL. 

From all that I’ve seen, ABC is not planning to televise Kaitlyn’s wedding and Jojo and Jordan aren’t ready.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Mindy Weiss is not part of "ABC's team". She may have done services for TB weddings in the past, but she is an established event/wedding planner in the Beverly Hills area. She has an established reputation all her own prior to this show.
MindyWeiss

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] RIP Sophie Little Girl  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 51525

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Rachel Lindsay - Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3

Post by Chgohighlife on Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:01 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:It looks like there had to have been other vendors there per the one other People photo (florist/special drink). So I would imagine (IMO) Mindy Weiss was there as event planner, even if it were only to plan that event.

Those people are the ABC team, IMO. This was all about a bit of additional footage, IMO. Hopefully they were able to capture something from the other four parties. Especially the Dallas rooftop and Bryan’s parents’. They may decide to skip the pool and the club events. Those were kinda wild for a family audience, LOL. 

From all that I’ve seen, ABC is not planning to televise Kaitlyn’s wedding and Jojo and Jordan aren’t ready.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Mindy Weiss is not part of "ABC's team". She may have done services for TB weddings in the past, but she is an established event/wedding planner in the Beverly Hills area. She has an established reputation all her own prior to this show.
MindyWeiss

I didn’t express that well. I know Mindy is on her own. So am I but, I am very accustomed to referring to myself as part of whatever corporate team I’m working with for the first time or the twentieth. It seems Mindy has done the recent Bach franchise weddings. I believe we’re seeing preliminaries for R&B, JMO

Chgohighlife

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna on Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:09 pm

It’s this Bachelor Nation stuff that irritates me with these folks. Rachel posted a few hours ago that she has an exciting announcement regarding a bride and a groom (hint hint), I was all interested and stoked and this is her announcement: https://instagram.com/p/BcQm2hhDWY8/

Fantastic Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Reminds me of Josh and Andi’s big announcement of Advocrap Rolling Eyes

Did I add enough Rolling Eyes yet? All imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

#jash #boothstowe #Jo^3
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite on Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:32 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:It’s this Bachelor Nation stuff that irritates me with these folks. Rachel posted a few hours ago that she has an exciting announcement regarding a bride and a groom (hint hint), I was all interested and stoked and this is her announcement: https://instagram.com/p/BcQm2hhDWY8/

Fantastic Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Reminds me of Josh and Andi’s big announcement of Advocrap Rolling Eyes

Did I add enough Rolling Eyes yet? All imo.

Well at least it looks better than Andi's lame attempts at fashion design.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria on Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:49 pm

Omg, nothing can beat the terribleness of that dress. Does anyone remember Andi's Apple that was supposed to air on Hulu and be all about Andi's attempts to make it in the fashion world?!

Despite the clickbait and my biggest eye roll that another Bachelorette is "designing" mediocre, overpriced clothes, Rachel does look stunning in those pics! IMO.
Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl on Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:57 pm

That tweet looks like total clickbait.

I did get a small chuckle out of the frenzy of people thinking they were going to announce a tv wedding. ABC ain’t making that kind of announcement via a twitter account. That’s what network programs are for. laugh out loud

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl

Female Posts : 20077

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana on Mon Dec 04, 2017 4:29 am

lmao I love them but they can so be OTT and embarrassing (imo) sometimes no no
Diana

Female Posts : 7917

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom on Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:51 pm

As soon as I read her tweet, I guessed it has something to do with vowtobechic. Not surprised.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry on Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:27 pm

Oh Rach laugh out loud. A wedding announcement would've been nuts anyway, makes more sense to wait. JMO.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma on Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:54 pm

Lol yes that is Rach, it’s in her nature to be soo extra.

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by zoe06 on Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:10 pm

I personally don't find it extra, it was smart clIcK bait that everyone does not out of the ordianrty to me. JMO.

zoe06

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife on Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:03 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I personally don't find it extra, it was smart clIcK bait that everyone does not out of the ordianrty to me. JMO.

Hope the wedding IS extra. Give it to 'em Rach! Jump on the piano and play your own entry! Invite your entire roster of A-Listers! Ask Mr. Gorgeous Bryan to give you one of his 10 minute kisses that can pull your pantyhose up over your bra! Don't disappoint 'em, Girl! Give it to 'em!

Chgohighlife

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 37 1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum