SELECT CONTENT

Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3

Page 22 of 65 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 43 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

rioja - Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3 - Page 22 Empty Re: Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3

Post by ReneeM Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:50 pm

Bet2Win wrote:Something tells you're not a fan.  laugh out loud  
laugh out loud I love Rachel, which is why I wish she would stop doing sh*t I find embarrassing.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

rioja - Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3 - Page 22 Empty Re: Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3

Post by Bet2Win Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:55 pm

ReneeM wrote:
Bet2Win wrote:Something tells you're not a fan.  laugh out loud  
laugh out loud I love Rachel, which is why I wish she would stop doing sh*t I find embarrassing.

Yeah, I know that one, I like Arie, nuff said. laugh out loud
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:30 am

I like Rachel but IMO it’s really hypocritical of her to say all this crap about other people’s relationships when she has expressed her displeasure in the past at people doing this to hers.  Rolling Eyes
Looks like her fav E! News has decided to turn her comments into an article.

On the other hand, Rachel said she "definitely" could have predicted the end of Clare Crawley and Benoit Beauséjour-Savard's engagement, which they announced last week.

As she put it, "I definitely saw it because I just felt like… You start fantasizing about things and you don't think about how they work in the real world. I never thought Clare and Benoit were going to work."

Rachel also threw a little shade at Arie Luyendyk Jr. , teasing, "He's planning this future with her when she has these doubts. You don't have to say a harsh no but maybe like, 'Oh my gosh. This is all of a sudden. Let's think about it.'"

"I just don't believe in building people up just to bring them down when you know you're not sure on what you want to do. A.K.A. Arie," she added.

Listen to the latest episode of "The Ben and Ashley I Almost Famous Podcast" when it's released Monday evening.
http://m.eonline.com/news/926303/why-rachel-lindsay-was-shocked-by-dean-unglert-and-lesley-murphy-s-split

Clare has reacted with her subtweet but I guess Arie & Lauren are just like, “join the club” laugh out loud (this also isn’t the first time she’s shaded them so they’re probably used to it IMO)

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Apr 11, 2018 3:59 am

Uh NO. I have zero problems calling out Rachel when I think she deserves it, or laughing at shade towards her if I think it's warranted, but Claire's just being extra & sensitive imo. This was probably the least shady/controversial interview Rachel's done. The quotes don't translate well but she was asked questions and while she gave her honest opinion she was actually really nice and thoughtful about it all. They specifically asked her about the WG breakups and she said she never thought Clare & Benoit would last basically because they didn't seem to have a plan of how the relationship was gonna work in the real world and she actually thought Lesley & Dean would've lasted longer. If Clare wants to be mad about people speaking on her relationship, she really should be mad at her friends Ashley & Ben who asked the question and also said WAY more out of pocket stuff than Rachel, she's mute about them though. If she had that same energy towards all 3 I'd be more understanding towards her but clearly what she's really mad about is that they spoke nothing but facts about her sham (imo) engagement and Rachel's an easy target. Jmo.

I'm gonna give Rachel's credit for not responding to Clare because she said what she said and Clare can't do sh*t about it, & for not taking the easy opportunity to go at Lesley's neck after she felt the need to fire shots at Rachel's relationship with Bryan a while back and now less than 3 months later she's on twitter whining about the demise of her relationship with a f-boy. Personally idk how Rachel's managed to restrain herself, the jokes have written themselves and are all at her disposal, but alas, she's decided to be mature now. All Jmo.

As for Arty & Laundry Detergent, Rachel just said she thinks they should slow down and get to know each other better before rushing down the aisle, which is literally the stock answer every season for every couple so I'm not understanding the controversy. Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:53 am

I listened to the podcast before seeing the article.

I personally didn’t find any of it that controversial - just hypocritical.
That’s what Clare’s tweet was centred around as well IMO.
Rachel reduces someone else’s relationship to “fantasizing” instead of taking the diplomatic way out when she does not know them personally at all, but she’s clapped back at random strangers on the internet for assuming things about her relationship. That IMO is hypocritical.

And yeah, Ashley and Ben are friends with Clare so they might have been privy to more information and spoke too openly. Was it super loyal of them to say what they did? Probably not, but IMO neither have been as combative as Rachel in the past when speaking about their relationships, so Clare’s point about Rachel’s hypocrisy stands, even if subtweeting is a bit dramatic.

As for Arie and Lauren, Rachel has also written about them in a mocking tone in her US Weekly blog for the finale. Sure, she has every right to “keep it 100”, and sure, it’s common for people to mock A/L, but she should realize that her words as a former lead hold more weight than random viewers’. If that doesn’t matter to her, fine, but then does she have a leg to stand on when someone else mocks her relationship? I mean, Kaitlyn, Nick and Ben all discussed A/L, and while they were critical at some aspects, none of them used the same mocking, condescending tone that she did IMO.

All JMO.

Last edited by TheWrongReasons on Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:22 am; edited 1 time in total

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:33 am

Rachel gave an honest answer to a question. There was no spite in the answer. 

As for #Liars, if they hadn’t started off in a shady way and are now rushing to marry and begging for a tv wedding, Rachel and others would not comment. They make themselves look bad, it isn’t anyone else’s fault for commenting. IMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:25 am

Yeah, this is Clare going after Rachel because she's an easy target and she's too afraid to go after the popular kids. She's the hypocrite here, IMO. I have no problem with Clare (or Arie/Lauren, for that matter) slamming her if they don't like her responding to questions about their relationship, but then, go after everyone who did it. Her silence on Ashley I is so telling. IMO.

Anyways, I'm kind of blown away by how mature Rachel is being about this whole Lesley situation. After how smug, ridiculous, and straight up mean she was? I mean, girl, no one was jealous of the commitment-phobic man-child you were dating, especially not the woman that actually dumped him a year ago. The relationship was a dysfunctional mess, with Lesley admitting to being jealous and obsessed that people liked Kristina more and admitting to changing things about herself that Dean found annoying, and Rachel was kind enough to say she thought it would have had lasted longer. All, IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:31 am

Late to the discussion, but I guess it was was for Clare to ignore or just not notice the level of abuse Rachel used to get, from media, Bach cast and fans. And Rachel hardly ever said anything back. It was many times racist too. Every past cast member had an opinion on Rachel and Bryan, and usually a negative one. Rachel answering question on a podcast, where the hosts were harsher than Rachel just shows Imo how easy it is to go after Rachel, and let the popular kids have the same opinions and voice them aloud in the same podcast. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:00 pm

You know I love me some RnB but I have to laugh at Rachel’s latest shilling: detox mask! Granted, her skin is flawless, and even the beloved Ashly promotes this brand multiple times, but Bryan sells detox tea and Rachel detox mask- they truly are a match made in heaven!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed May 30, 2018 5:29 pm

This has got to be the most cheesy couple alive, in BN or anywhere in the world laugh out loud they’re in Rioja, Spain, playing rose ceremony with Rachel choosing him all over again. It’s hilarious and it’s so clear how happy they are together. So funny, stupid, lame and adorable all at the same time. I wish them many many happy years of stuff like this. It’s truly wonderful when you meet a fellow weirdo who speaks your language and fall in love heartbeat

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed May 30, 2018 7:00 pm

Ok their posts from Spain are pretty cute. Corny, but cute. laugh out loud

rioja - Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3 - Page 22 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 30, 2018 7:16 pm

His love for her has never wavered. He's still cheesy and smooth in such a good way IMHO! More pics in the IG link. I can't grab the story.

rioja - Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3 - Page 22 33480986_414603022283817_4023513886740185088_n

thebryanabasoloBack to where it all began for RnB!Rioja will always have our hearts! #rioja #proposal #take2
https://www.instagram.com/p/BjaRxBGHRAg/?taken-by=thebryanabasolo

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 65 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 43 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3

+87
Fleurdesel
provenceguy
mbl
chasus71
gurlbrit