SELECT CONTENT

Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3

Page 25 of 65 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 45 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3 - Page 25 Empty Re: Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3

Post by Fangirl26 Fri Jul 27, 2018 4:31 pm

@Alanna they are not living apart. He's only been in LA since the beginning of July and on his Instagram story right before he flew to Miami to go to a friend's wedding with Rachel (who was flying to Miami from CT) he said he would be back in Dallas in Aug. I think he's working out some business stuff besides the new modeling contract JMO
Fangirl26
Fangirl26

Back to top Go down

Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3 - Page 25 Empty Re: Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 27, 2018 5:09 pm

Fangirl26 wrote:@Alanna they are not living apart. He's only been in LA since the beginning of July and on his Instagram story right before he flew to Miami to go to a friend's wedding with Rachel (who was flying to Miami from CT) he said he would be back in Dallas in Aug. I think he's working out some business stuff besides the new modeling contract JMO
Thanks for the info.

He’s trying to become a model now? Yikes on bikes imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Jul 27, 2018 5:37 pm

Alanna wrote:
Fangirl26 wrote:@Alanna they are not living apart. He's only been in LA since the beginning of July and on his Instagram story right before he flew to Miami to go to a friend's wedding with Rachel (who was flying to Miami from CT) he said he would be back in Dallas in Aug. I think he's working out some business stuff besides the new modeling contract JMO
Thanks for the info.

He’s trying to become a model now? Yikes on bikes imo.
Nick Viall 2.0 laugh out loud

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Jul 27, 2018 5:51 pm

Alanna wrote:
ReneeM wrote:I don't think they're breaking up. Rachel's a brat laugh out loud, my problematic fave, and she would definitely be acting up on SM ala Kaitlyn tonight if they were having issues.
Okay you’re probs right!! Bc jo and jo are getting married in some sort year of our lord on the 12th of never and Kaitlyn is hanging to her sanity by a thread, so I want someone to show me love is still real! Never mind my poor husband carrying various vanities up our stairs because I keep changing my mind laugh out loud laugh out loud

Congrats!! Mazel tov! handwave

Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3 - Page 25 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 27, 2018 5:56 pm

bleuberry wrote:
Alanna wrote:
ReneeM wrote:I don't think they're breaking up. Rachel's a brat laugh out loud, my problematic fave, and she would definitely be acting up on SM ala Kaitlyn tonight if they were having issues.
Okay you’re probs right!! Bc jo and jo are getting married in some sort year of our lord on the 12th of never and Kaitlyn is hanging to her sanity by a thread, so I want someone to show me love is still real! Never mind my poor husband carrying various vanities up our stairs because I keep changing my mind laugh out loud laugh out loud

Thank you!! He’s no shilling actor/model but I guess I’ll keep him laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Fri Jul 27, 2018 6:05 pm

I thought Bryan was only signed to Aperture, which appears to be a talent agency that's partners with Wilhemina. At least they seem to be partners judging from Bryan's insta post a few weeks ago. This stuff is so confusing.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Jul 27, 2018 6:15 pm

Alanna wrote:
bleuberry wrote:
Alanna wrote:

Thank you!! He’s no shilling actor/model but I guess I’ll keep him laugh out loud

So a 2nd rate human being? All good! laugh out loud

Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3 - Page 25 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Fangirl26 Fri Jul 27, 2018 6:48 pm

@Al yes it is Aperture which is the commercial division of Wilhemina for influencers, TV etc.
Fangirl26
Fangirl26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Jul 27, 2018 7:45 pm

Slightly offtopic :soapbox  but can I just say how sick I am of that word...influencers!!!! I hate it with a passion. They do not influence me one bit. If anything, it makes me more reluctant to try any of their cr*p.

Yes, I'm sure that there are people who do this for a living and actually work, but to me it seems that for most of these Bachelor types it's an excuse to quit any kind of work they may have been doing to sit on their  a** and shill junk on their SM.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jul 27, 2018 7:50 pm

Ita

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 27, 2018 8:40 pm

In the very few interviews I've seen, it appears to me Rachel is "waiting" on word. I felt it was the same as Des. I think TPTB have put that bug in their ear and now they are keeping them hanging.

She mentioned that she has decided she will wear a wedding gown and not a pant suit like she originally thought, and she was trying on dresses. May mean nothing, but I get the feeling they've been spoken to about a TV wedding but are now left hanging. They have also mentioned a wedding in Columbia and a huge guest list which I'm sure TPTB aren't interested in a 600 guest list. Bryan posted about collaborating with an industry leader chiro @drjasonwersland tagged in L.A. He also thanked Rachel for supporting him when he posted the Wilhemena IG.

He has posted several recent IG posts, one 30 minutes ago mentioning Rachel or with Rachel. I don't see anything out of the norm.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo26 Mon Jul 30, 2018 6:51 pm

Rachel recently sat down with Access Hollywood! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfmlljZyD2E&t=84s  PS she always seems so frosty when asked about Peter, I never really noticed it until now!  I'm just wondering why that is?

lolo26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 65 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 45 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3

+87
Fleurdesel
provenceguy
mbl
chasus71
gurlbrit