SELECT CONTENT

Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3

Page 26 of 65 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 45 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3 - Page 26 Empty Re: Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jul 30, 2018 6:52 pm

It’s a year later now. Peter is old old history. Maybe she wants to focus on the now or future.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3 - Page 26 Empty Re: Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3

Post by lolo26 Mon Jul 30, 2018 6:54 pm

@Kashathediva I definitely understand that!

lolo26

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 30, 2018 6:56 pm

I didn’t watch this interview but I genuinely laugh out loud’ed when I saw Bryan out with the squad in LA or Vegas for ravens bday while Rachel was somewhere celebrating a friend's wedding. He is so lame imo. Oh well. Hope they’re happy.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo26 Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:03 pm

@Alanna Yeah I'm not fan either! I like that he makes her happy, but I just never connected with him!

lolo26

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:09 pm

That's *so* strange. I know he was already in LA, but he couldn't fly out to NJ?

IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:12 pm

lolo26 wrote:Rachel recently sat down with Access Hollywood! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfmlljZyD2E&t=84s  PS she always seems so frosty when asked about Peter, I never really noticed it until now!  I'm just wondering why that is?

I honestly didn’t see any frost. When asked if he’d be invited to the wedding, she said no, they don’t talk. She and Dean are cool. If there is resentment it’s probably about the way Peter shaded Bryan unnecessarily at every opportunity. That’s one of the reasons I personally didn’t like him. I found him petty and childish on that topic and Dean right along with him. JMO

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:18 pm

I thought I saw Rachel at the end of that snap. She was there with the squad..some cmiamw

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3 - Page 26 1f49b  Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3 - Page 26 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:33 pm

mysthelma wrote:I thought I saw Rachel at the end of that snap. She was there with the squad..some cmiamw
She was definitely not there. After I posted in this thread earlier last week, I’ve been making an effort to follow them more closely as I’ve been slacking laugh out loud She was with her friends at that wedding the same night. I’m double insane if I’m imagining it but anything is possible of course.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Jul 30, 2018 8:43 pm

Rachesl’s not at Raven’s party. She was with four or five of her sorority sisters at a wedding. One of them is married (with a ring on) but her husband was not there either so I think it’s possibly sisters/girl’s weekend, it’s also possible she sent Bryan to Raven’s party on her behalf. So many possibilities.

I like Rachel but I also think she can be soooo petty at times. At her interview with Juliet Litman, she had to make a point that she made friends with many girls in Nick’s season , but not all. Yeah, we all know you are not friend of Venessa, big Rach! I am kind of like her that I remember things. I am not proud of it but I know that’s how some people operate. So if she’s still mad at Peter, I understand. He posted picture of him in a kiddie pool right after Bryan’s in SHV pool. He posted them kissing during her happy weekend with Bryan... see, I rember all those things too! A year later !I am just as petty as her, laugh out loud!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Jul 30, 2018 8:57 pm

Alanna wrote:I didn’t watch this interview but I genuinely laugh out loud’ed when I saw Bryan out with the squad in LA or Vegas for ravens bday while Rachel was somewhere celebrating a friend's wedding. He is so lame imo. Oh well. Hope they’re happy.

Their relationship is weird to me. But I think Rachel will stick it out because she's, what, 34?

I just hate that she hustles so much and he's trying to join the ranks of Chase and Robby. Suspect

Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3 - Page 26 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by wishesfireworks Mon Jul 30, 2018 8:59 pm

RNB are on celeb fear factor tomorrow

wishesfireworks

Female Posts : 708

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:17 pm

I’m going to lmao if all 3 of these Bachelorette couples implode. laugh out loud 

Sooooo close, yet so far, The Bachelor. laugh out loud 

She’s ridic to hold out for a tv wedding. If you care more about getting the tv exposure then the wedding and the marriage... I’ve got some concerns and I’m side eyeing you.

Hey; no worries ya’ll. At least Larie are coming through. laugh out loud laugh out loud irony.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 65 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 45 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3

+87
Fleurdesel
provenceguy
mbl
chasus71
gurlbrit