Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Rachel Lindsay - Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3

Page 34 of 37 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Rachel Lindsay - Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3

Post by HEA on Wed Aug 29, 2018 5:07 am

If I recall right, all the bachelorettes complained about how they were edited or treated....

Jillian, TB had no choice to ask herF1 to come back or she would leave the show
DeAnna was not shy to explain how she had her arm turned to pick a guy after graham’s Departure and was not into Jesse at all
Ali remained their puppet until she had no gain from TB and now is gossiping whenever she is asked... on top of the ad nauseas Frank’s departure
Des was poorly edited with Chris because of Brook’s departure and her love for Chris was overshadowed
JoJo had so much issues to convince many fans that Jordan was the real deal as they edited him like the biggest a-hole ever... although he did a good job on his own LMAO
Rachel got to go against all the peter groupies and her proposal was a mess

Regardless who is the bachelorette, TB will suck the blood until the last drop, pushing the limits, disregarding the decency because drama is their master. More drama, more audience, more money
I believe all the bachelorettes come down from their pedestal after show. Not only seeing how their season was edited but how the show treated them. With the clause on disclosure, they are limited for a time but all of them want to share their truth. At least I heard them all in interviews

Rachel was spoiled her fairytale ending and made the public doubt that Bryan was always her first choice. I would be gutted to know that and I understand her sarcasm and bitterness. Becca was treated like Royalty. The only difference is audience cared more about Jason than Blake (as per my understanding). When someone see such unfair obvious treatment, I get rachel’ frustration. But mark my word! Wait a couple of months to hear from Becca... once she realize her favor is no longer present. Cannot wait to hear it!

Meanwhile I hope Rachel will use TB money to have a great wedding. Once a season is over I do not really care what they do (except babies updates)... but I was very involved in her season and sleuthed Bryan early on and was so frustrated with peter drama... I want to hear she used TB too!
All jmo
avatar
HEA

Posts : 9685
Join date : 2014-11-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Rachel Lindsay - Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3

Post by aviej on Wed Aug 29, 2018 9:54 am

I disagree. I do not think ALL complained about how they were edited or treated - at least in a public forum. I cannot speak about Jillian, DeAnna and Ali but I just want to highlight what you said about Des and JoJo.

You said Des was poorly edited, and I agree with that. But how does that amount to her complaining about TPTB? Similarly, you said JoJo had so many issues to convince fans that Jordan was the real deal. As far as I recall in the AFTR she said it was hard coming out of the experience not having much support from fans. How does that amount to complaining about TPTB directly? I don't understand.

In the recent past, I think of all the Bachelorettes Kaitlyn and Rachel have been the most vocal to complain, voice their bitterness regarding TPTB. Whether it is that they feel entitled to a wedding or some other matter.

But I really cannot recall a single instance where Des or JoJo have in fact complained about TPTB as you've said, IIRC. All JMO.
avatar
aviej

Posts : 2588
Join date : 2014-08-08

Back to top Go down

Re: Rachel Lindsay - Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3

Post by blueblues on Wed Aug 29, 2018 1:32 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I disagree. I do not think ALL complained about how they were edited or treated - at least in a public forum. I cannot speak about Jillian, DeAnna and Ali but I just want to highlight what you said about Des and JoJo.

You said Des was poorly edited, and I agree with that. But how does that amount to her complaining about TPTB? Similarly, you said JoJo had so many issues to convince fans that Jordan was the real deal. As far as I recall in the AFTR she said it was hard coming out of the experience not having much support from fans. How does that amount to complaining about TPTB directly? I don't understand.

In the recent past, I think of all the Bachelorettes Kaitlyn and Rachel have been the most vocal to complain, voice their bitterness regarding TPTB. Whether it is that they feel entitled to a wedding or some other matter.

But I really cannot recall a single instance where Des or JoJo have in fact complained about TPTB as you've said, IIRC. All JMO.
I agree with this. Also, Kaitlyn may have complained a lot, but I can’t remember that she ever had the poor taste to jealously attack one of her fellow bachelorettes for getting a better deal. That’s a first.

But hey, as long as Big Rach is keeping it [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
All JMO

blueblues

Posts : 363
Join date : 2014-08-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Rachel Lindsay - Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3

Post by Chgohighlife on Wed Aug 29, 2018 1:55 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I disagree. I do not think ALL complained about how they were edited or treated - at least in a public forum. I cannot speak about Jillian, DeAnna and Ali but I just want to highlight what you said about Des and JoJo.

You said Des was poorly edited, and I agree with that. But how does that amount to her complaining about TPTB? Similarly, you said JoJo had so many issues to convince fans that Jordan was the real deal. As far as I recall in the AFTR she said it was hard coming out of the experience not having much support from fans. How does that amount to complaining about TPTB directly? I don't understand.

In the recent past, I think of all the Bachelorettes Kaitlyn and Rachel have been the most vocal to complain, voice their bitterness regarding TPTB. Whether it is that they feel entitled to a wedding or some other matter.

But I really cannot recall a single instance where Des or JoJo have in fact complained about TPTB as you've said, IIRC. All JMO.
I agree with this. Also, Kaitlyn may have complained a lot, but I can’t remember that she ever had the poor taste to jealously attack one of her fellow bachelorettes for getting a better deal. That’s a first.

But hey, as long as Big Rach is keeping it [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
All JMO

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I have seen exactly zero instances of Rachel attacking Becca. I saw a complaint directed at tptb, only. What is the reference?

Chgohighlife

Posts : 1124
Join date : 2017-07-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Rachel Lindsay - Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3

Post by albean99 on Wed Aug 29, 2018 2:14 pm

I thought it was very uncool of Rachel to make comparisons at the time of Becca's finale/ATFR. Maybe she wanted the most possible press? It certainly wasn't a good look for Rachel, imo.


"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
avatar
albean99
Moderator
Moderator

Female Posts : 13278
Join date : 2011-06-01
Location : Plano, Tx

Back to top Go down

Re: Rachel Lindsay - Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3

Post by Chgohighlife on Wed Aug 29, 2018 2:48 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I thought it was very uncool of Rachel to make comparisons at the time of Becca's finale/ATFR. Maybe she wanted the most possible press? It certainly wasn't a good look for Rachel, imo.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I agree it was uncool and not a good look. Rachel should not have said anything negative at that time. However I found the comments to be addressed to perceived disparate treatment by tptb with no ill will or negativity toward Becca.

Chgohighlife

Posts : 1124
Join date : 2017-07-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Rachel Lindsay - Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3

Post by blueblues on Wed Aug 29, 2018 5:38 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I have seen exactly zero instances of Rachel attacking Becca. I saw a complaint directed at tptb, only. What is the reference?
Perhaps not an attack on her personally, but it was quite an ugly display of petty envy IMO, at a time when it is customary to congratulate your successor.
JMO

blueblues

Posts : 363
Join date : 2014-08-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Rachel Lindsay - Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3

Post by GuardianAngel on Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:16 pm

Not to go OT on comparing other contestants but just to post some facts about Kaitlyn. She complained the day after the FRC for JoJo's season, about not being in the audience while Ben and Lauren were there in the audience. The day after the FRC when it should be all about the couple IMHO.

I agree with Rachel's opinions, I just think she could have waited and used a tabloid or an interview as a better platform rather than outbursts on SM. I totally get her point.



___________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] RIP Sophie Little Girl  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
avatar
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 51702
Join date : 2011-04-04

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Rachel Lindsay - Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3

Post by Mozhi1 on Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:26 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Kaitlyn should never commented that but to be fair she actually was behind jojo on this one. She mentioned why invite ben and lauren to her finale when its all about jojo and she was saying its going to be so hard and unfair to both jojo and lauren (which ended up being true when we saw on ben/laurens show). She knew the producers game and was calling them out. I actually think both rachel and kaitlyns points are valid most of the time but its important how and when to say them.

Mozhi1

Posts : 84
Join date : 2018-06-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Rachel Lindsay - Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3

Post by GuardianAngel on Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:38 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I think Kaitlyn's tweet was thanks for the invite. It had nothing to do with anything but her being snubbed IMHO.

They all love CH though.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Rachel Lindsay on Instagram: “This picture captures the mood of a great evening at @steamtheorybrewing. @chrisbharrison you are always there for us and it was nice to be…”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]


___________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] RIP Sophie Little Girl  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
avatar
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 51702
Join date : 2011-04-04

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Rachel Lindsay - Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3

Post by Mozhi1 on Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:49 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] It was but she wrote a big blog about it all and explained. I personally think kaitlyn and Rachels points are true but their timing is poor and thats why points don't come across as truly genuine and kind.

Mozhi1

Posts : 84
Join date : 2018-06-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Rachel Lindsay - Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3

Post by Sprite on Wed Aug 29, 2018 8:48 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] It was but she wrote a big blog about it all and explained. I personally think kaitlyn and Rachels points are true but their timing is poor and thats why points don't come across as truly genuine and kind.

I expect this kind of off the cuff spouting from Kaitlyn since she has no filter, but Rachel is a bloody lawyer for Pete's sake! She is versed on how to speak in order to get her point across in the most logical and effective manner. She should know better, but since it is all about me, me, me, who gives a fig about anyone else.


You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
avatar
Sprite

Posts : 11012
Join date : 2011-12-04
Location : London ON

Back to top Go down

Re: Rachel Lindsay - Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 37 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay - Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum