Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Rachel Lindsay - Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3

Page 36 of 36 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Rachel Lindsay - Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3

Post by Fangirl26 on Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:43 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Rachel said Jerome took her card laugh out loud I love them...wonder where they are going. Rachel just got home and they are on the move again. They must have a lot of travel miles built up laugh out loud.

I think people miss a lot by not watching their stories. When Bryan got home last week he posted a pic of them in masks, with Copper, in bed but it was in an IG story and not on his page. If you're not watching you miss stuff like that. Bryan posted a pic of the two of them from their recent event and Rachel left a comment saying "I love you." So they still interact in a very public way but if you don't follow them you're likely missing it.
Fangirl26

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom on Tue Sep 11, 2018 1:01 am

And her sister Constance even left a comment on Rachel’s post a week ago “planner here” re. The wedding.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Fangirl26 on Tue Sep 11, 2018 1:17 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] yup...something's up with these two and I don't mean breakup laugh out loud
Fangirl26

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 on Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:02 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Rachel said that her wedding will be next year, right? Have we had any recent developments re wedding planning? When was the last time we heard about wedding plans, the time when she was trying on dresses? Oh wait! Kaitlyn tried on dresses too and she's no where near getting married... scratch I honestly don't know what to think with Rachel and Bryan as I don't follow them. But I wish them the best. Can't imagine the pressure of having your relationship scrutinized in the public eye. But at the same token, the relationship is the brand. That's how they make their money. And if Rachel and Bryan are in the habit of posting pictures together every week and that pattern suddenly stops, it raises a few eyebrows. If a couple is in the habit of posting pics together ever so often, then less suspicion would arise as it would be typical of their pattern. Hopefully, the lack of pictures is just them going about their lives and not wanting to play everything out on SM. I really hope that is what it is. But time will tell as with everything else. And when the SM sniffer dogs start to sniff, normally something is brewing... So we will see.

Well Kaitlyn tried on dresses and wore dresses for a TV show and magazine photo shoots so that was more for $$. No official wedding planning yet...Seems Rachel actually tried on dresses cause they said spring 2019 and well it's getting close that is if they are still planning to get married then. I don't follow them closely but all I see on her IG is work related stuff so guess to really know how they are is view IG stories which go away after 24 hours... no idea

SeanCat Boothstowe Beccett Shefani
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Linds911

Female Posts : 9623

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 36 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay - Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum