SELECT CONTENT

Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3

Page 37 of 65 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 51 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3 - Page 37 Empty Re: Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3

Post by bleuberry Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:54 pm

There is no way she isn't low key embarrassed about this. Dying to know what her family and Bryan talk about when they spend time together laugh out loud They can't even ask 'how's work?'

Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3 - Page 37 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3 - Page 37 Empty Re: Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3

Post by bluwavz Wed Dec 12, 2018 3:00 pm

https://people.com/tv/bachelorette-rachel-lindsay-bryan-abasolo-planning-small-wedding/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19214

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Dec 12, 2018 3:10 pm

I feel like I can pencil in another article exactly like this one in June of 2019 and only change the line “first half of 2019” to say “later this year.”

Also, the sex comment was just a giant SMDH moment.

Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3 - Page 37 87b72b10 Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3 - Page 37 86669110 Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3 - Page 37 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Wed Dec 12, 2018 3:28 pm

I actually like the idea of small intimate wedding with family and friends....
I love her but that bit about their sex life was unnecessary imo. What were you thinking Big Rach

Last edited by mysthelma on Wed Dec 12, 2018 3:29 pm; edited 2 times in total

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3 - Page 37 1f49b  Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3 - Page 37 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Dec 12, 2018 3:28 pm

That sex comment was so random and out of place.

Rachel is really convincing though when she speaks. If I didn't know that they are very rarely in the same city at the same time, I might've believed her.

Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3 - Page 37 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Dec 12, 2018 4:58 pm

“I always wanted to wear pants and go to a court house.”

Cool. Then do it. That should take a week or 2 max to throw together. Smh. The dumb excuses these couples come up with. laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 12, 2018 5:03 pm

Good for her.
I never watched her season but the guy gives me total Josh vibes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Dec 12, 2018 5:26 pm

Really, really, like REALLY fascinated why these couples claim they’ve found the one and whatever and then never ever get married? I think it has to be the social/fame pressure? For the most part, ime, adults in 2+ year relationships do tend to get married if they’ve been serious.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Dec 12, 2018 5:44 pm

Alanna wrote:Really, really, like REALLY fascinated why these couples claim they’ve found the one and whatever and then never ever get married? I think it has to be the social/fame pressure? For the most part, ime, adults in 2+ year relationships do tend to get married if they’ve been serious.

I think it’s just that there are SO MANY REASONS to stay together and try now (IG fame, money, people’s livelihoods, just the pressure of social media and still being in everyone’s faces even years later) that couples who would have otherwise broken up and faded away 10-15 years ago are now trying harder to force it to work. But actual marriage? Now that takes it a bridge too far. JMO
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Dec 12, 2018 6:00 pm

I guess and I get it but it’s so, so weird to me when I compare to real life when hardly anyone “normal” posts all these undying love messages to their SO, only to be engaged for years, and then breaks-up. So weird, man.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Dec 12, 2018 6:14 pm

I don’t see how planning a “normal” everyday wedding requires more intricacies than some of their past personal events—engagement parties, showers, vacations whatever.
My feeling is if you really want something (a goal?), you make steps in the right direction to attain it.
You can wear pants to an awful lot of places and get married pretty darn quick if that’s all it takes and have a ridiculous party after the fact.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Dec 12, 2018 6:24 pm

mysthelma wrote:I actually like the idea of small intimate wedding with family and friends....
I love her but that bit about their sex life was unnecessary imo. What were you thinking Big Rach

While I laugh out loud at her sex commentbut imo, I can see why she feels necessary to bring it up. Almost two years later, there are still people (thankfully, not here) claiming she settled, she had better chemistry with her f2, blah blah blah. Don’t forget this is Rachel, queen of clapbakcs! All Jmo.

I had most fun sleuthing her season! The watch gate, the SHV pictures! Epic! Too bad nowadays not too much sleuthing going on here (for US versions)....IMO.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 65 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 51 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3

+87
Fleurdesel
provenceguy
mbl
chasus71
gurlbrit