SELECT CONTENT

Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3

Page 42 of 65 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 53 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3 - Page 42 Empty Re: Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3

Post by flojo031 Mon Dec 17, 2018 2:33 pm

notarose wrote:
Topazgold wrote:
Terps4life wrote:Rachel's US Weekly Interview last Tuesday:

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/rachel-lindsay-reveals-when-shes-marrying-fiance-bryan-abasolo/

IMO the writing is on the wall... Fingers crossed early 2019? I convinced him?? He wants twins???

2019 is three weeks away, she's either actively planning a wedding or not.

Why would Rachel (or anyone for that matter) have to convince ANY man/woman to marry you.

Bryan wants twins? I was not aware you could order up children(s) like I order up food on a take out menu.

Again, IMO the writing is on the wall.

I think she meant she would begin planning for a wedding. That would mean the actual wedding would be tba until a venue is booked.
It is, however, an odd interview.
“It’s, like, we’re either going to have this 500 plus wedding that we want, or it’s going to be super small. So I’m going to hurt a lot of feelings, but I’m going to have the wedding that we want, surrounded by the people we love the most and I want to do it as soon as possible. I don’t want to put off a wedding because I’m planning something big for everybody else.” (from the link you posted).
She very much contradicts here saying “500 plus wedding that we want” then “hurt a lot of feelings, but I’m going to have the wedding we want” then “don’t want to put off a wedding because I’m planning something big...”.  Well, it sounds confusing to me. Why would she hurt a lot of people’s feeling if she is planning a 500 guest wedding that would include a lot of people? no idea

And the “twin” thing. scratch  

According to Sarah Herron, there is an event for Colton’s season premiere. Wondering if it will include a red carpet like they did for someone’s premiere ... don’t recall who’s season that was. Perhaps Rachel and Bryan will be there and fans will get some clarity.

You're right. They had a red carpet premiere party for Chris Soules' season.

flojo031

Female Posts : 429

Back to top Go down

Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3 - Page 42 Empty Re: Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3

Post by bleuberry Mon Dec 17, 2018 7:11 pm

@mysthelma actually he didn't take any test according to an interview he did (I'll try and find it). He automatically qualified. I suspect he filled out some paperwork. He doesn't seem to be in Dallas all that much, and I think Rachel said they're considering Miami. I don't blame them. Rachel is rarely home, and Bryan probably never felt at home there anyway. JMO.

Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3 - Page 42 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Fangirl26 Tue Dec 18, 2018 8:21 am

@Topazgold I can't help but wonder if she meant that she's convinced him that she's actually started planning...that she's slowing things down and making the wedding planning a priority. In other interviews from that red carpet, she mentions talking to a wedding planner. Bryan has always said that he would marry her "tomorrow" so I don't think he needed convincing on that. JMO

Last edited by Fangirl26 on Tue Dec 18, 2018 8:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Fangirl26
Fangirl26

Back to top Go down

Post by Fangirl26 Tue Dec 18, 2018 8:29 am

@sdmom I agree with what you said about Rachel's family. Constance strikes me as someone who doesn't suffer fools lightly (people celebrated that aspect about her on the show) so IMO I don't think she's commenting on and liking Bryan's posts to make things look legit for social media. Plus, they all looked pretty happy at her birthday party at the end of Nov.
Fangirl26
Fangirl26

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Tue Dec 18, 2018 8:34 am

I think Rachel wanted the fanfare of a televised wedding and in the absence of that she may be struggling with how to pull off what she really wants which is elaborate receptions in Dallas/Columbia/Miami, IMO. Without the cameras and cash from ABC or some media outlet,  that would be difficult and expensive. So the question is how to create an event equivalent to her engagement - not whether or not to marry Bryan, IMO.  I think they really love each other but are reluctant to rush what will be diminished celebrity once they marry - same with JoJo and Jordan. People/endorsements just aren’t as interested in the married couples as the engaged ones imo so might as well make the most of it but the clock is ticking and so is the need to wrap it up. I don’t envy her predicament and I understand her struggle to find a solution.
IMO Waaaaaaaay too much is made of Bryan‘s lawsuit. Doctors of every ilk get them, especially chiropractors. That’s why it’s so difficult to find an obstetrician and everyone’s insurance is so outrageous. He’s practiced for a decade and one lawsuit of the type described is nothing, IMO. Stereotypes notwithstanding IMO Rachel and Bryan are solidly in love with each other AND the limelight and they will marry as soon as the aforementioned issues are put to bed.
Bryan will always be one up on his detractors because he doesn’t care about them or give them one iota of power, he just loves his woman and does his thing and I admire that. Rachel is a target for naysayers because she’s a bonafide brat, frustrated when she can’t control the narrative IMO but she’s a brat who found a gorgeous, loving and smart man to love and have babies with and that’s a good thing. She found her match on reality tv. Pretty good outcome if you ask all those who didn’t.  All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Tue Dec 18, 2018 1:04 pm

At the end of the day, their fans and their not-fans can argue all day along but, until Rachel walks down that aisle, nobody knows! 

As an aside, I always find it funny to look at old couple fan threads weeks or months before the breakup, because it'll be full of comments saying how strong they are and how they just ignore all the noise from the outside and how they will prove everyone wrong! And, of course, it always ends up being that all those annoying naysayers were 100% right. I don't know what's going to happen with Rachel/Bryan, but as an objective viewer, their path does seem much more similar to couples like Kaitlyn/Shawn and Ali/Roberto, with the focus on one's career over the relationship, the delaying of the wedding, spending a lot of time apart, etc. It'll definitely be interesting to see what happens in the next 6 months, as I think that will definitively tell us what's happening. 

IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Tue Dec 18, 2018 4:30 pm

Aria wrote:At the end of the day, their fans and their not-fans can argue all day along but, until Rachel walks down that aisle, nobody knows! 

As an aside, I always find it funny to look at old couple fan threads weeks or months before the breakup, because it'll be full of comments saying how strong they are and how they just ignore all the noise from the outside and how they will prove everyone wrong! And, of course, it always ends up being that all those annoying naysayers were 100% right. I don't know what's going to happen with Rachel/Bryan, but as an objective viewer, their path does seem much more similar to couples like Kaitlyn/Shawn and Ali/Roberto, with the focus on one's career over the relationship, the delaying of the wedding, spending a lot of time apart, etc. It'll definitely be interesting to see what happens in the next 6 months, as I think that will definitively tell us what's happening. 

IMO.

Hi @Aria,
IMO That’s who fans are; The people who believe in the couple until proven wrong. Then, the people who defend their favorite after the breakup or the people who gush about their kids. Supportive, regardless. Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3 - Page 42 1176891977

Chgohighlife

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Tue Dec 18, 2018 8:46 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:I think Rachel wanted the fanfare of a televised wedding and in the absence of that she may be struggling with how to pull off what she really wants which is elaborate receptions in Dallas/Columbia/Miami, IMO. Without the cameras and cash from ABC or some media outlet,  that would be difficult and expensive. So the question is how to create an event equivalent to her engagement - not whether or not to marry Bryan, IMO.  I think they really love each other but are reluctant to rush what will be diminished celebrity once they marry - same with JoJo and Jordan. People/endorsements just aren’t as interested in the married couples as the engaged ones imo so might as well make the most of it but the clock is ticking and so is the need to wrap it up. I don’t envy her predicament and I understand her struggle to find a solution.
IMO Waaaaaaaay too much is made of Bryan‘s lawsuit. Doctors of every ilk get them, especially chiropractors. That’s why it’s so difficult to find an obstetrician and everyone’s insurance is so outrageous. He’s practiced for a decade and one lawsuit of the type described is nothing, IMO. Stereotypes notwithstanding IMO Rachel and Bryan are solidly in love with each other AND the limelight and they will marry as soon as the aforementioned issues are put to bed.
Bryan will always be one up on his detractors because he doesn’t care about them or give them one iota of power, he just loves his woman and does his thing and I admire that. Rachel is a target for naysayers because she’s a bonafide brat, frustrated when she can’t control the narrative IMO but she’s a brat who found a gorgeous, loving and smart man to love and have babies with and that’s a good thing. She found her match on reality tv. Pretty good outcome if you ask all those who didn’t.  All IMO.

Per the bolded, is that factual? I thought a couple's celebrity increases once married. Didn't that happen for SeanCat once they were wed and their IG following increased even further once they had children.  Please CMIIW.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Tue Dec 18, 2018 9:05 pm

aviej wrote:
Chgohighlife wrote:I think Rachel wanted the fanfare of a televised wedding and in the absence of that she may be struggling with how to pull off what she really wants which is elaborate receptions in Dallas/Columbia/Miami, IMO. Without the cameras and cash from ABC or some media outlet,  that would be difficult and expensive. So the question is how to create an event equivalent to her engagement - not whether or not to marry Bryan, IMO.  I think they really love each other but are reluctant to rush what will be diminished celebrity once they marry - same with JoJo and Jordan. People/endorsements just aren’t as interested in the married couples as the engaged ones imo so might as well make the most of it but the clock is ticking and so is the need to wrap it up. I don’t envy her predicament and I understand her struggle to find a solution.

Per the bolded, is that factual? I thought a couple's celebrity increases once married. Didn't that happen for SeanCat once they were wed and their IG following increased even further once they had children.  Please CMIIW.

@ AvieJ, We will see I guess when Arie and Lauren have a non-televised wedding and a birth almost simultaneously.

Chgohighlife

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Dec 18, 2018 9:11 pm

Looks like Rachel is going to join Bryan in Tempa, FL, this Saturday, according to his story. Most likely, IMO, they will spend Christmas with his folks. Hope to see some nice family pictures.

Last edited by sdmom on Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:29 pm

Thanks @sdmom!

IMO the difference between this couple and those that broke up is Bryan. He doesn't say boo, and doesn't care. (If he did he'd say something IMHO) Often times one party speaks up and the other says the very same thing in agreement when in fact I can speculate it's been rehearsed. He endured a lot of hate during her season, and to this day I still don't know of any instances where he has defended himself or his relationship or made any nasty SM comments. He's proven to me that he has always meant what he said, and that is to build a life together, he moved for her, and started working along with other various side jobs. This isn't anything new for him since he did that in Miami too, therefore, the way I see it, he's not trying to be so called famous.

He has been in the same line of work for years and has always promoted a healthy life style. Everyone has a choice to engage or not. He has some good healthy tips and if he can help people, it's all good IMHO. He is very supportive of Rachel, but I also like that he does his own thing as well and works at it. it doesn't matter who the couples are, I can say the same for each of them, as to weather or not they'll get married. It's 50-50 IMHO regardless.

Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3 - Page 42 Captu130

https://www.instagram.com/stories/thebryanabasolo/?hl=en

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by SpinCycle Wed Dec 19, 2018 12:02 am

[quote="Linds911"]I thought my feelings for them would change but nope still don't care. They are the next Bachelor break-up imo.

I'm on the same boat. All JMO
SpinCycle
SpinCycle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 65 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 53 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3

+87
Fleurdesel
provenceguy
mbl
chasus71
gurlbrit