SELECT CONTENT

Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3

Page 7 of 65 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 36 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3 - Page 7 Empty Re: Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3

Post by sdmom Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:05 pm

His website does say the statements about the products are not evaluated by FDA and consult a physician before you take the products. He also lists himself as doctor of chiropractic licensed in FL and TX, not a medical doctor.

IMO, Bryan, just like any other contestants, has fans who support and non fans who criticize. I like him, I support him to get extra income, but I don’t like the weight loss products in general. I would not have been the first one to post about his website if I thought he’s a special snowflake and deserves special treatment. Jmo.

However, I still support RnB and wish the best for this couple.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3 - Page 7 Empty Re: Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3

Post by albean99 Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:09 pm

I won't complain about any one person from the franchise shilling but I'd never buy something health-related recommended by "Dr Abs". giggling

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15259

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:37 pm

https://instagram.com/p/Bd0bOkIn8dt/

When is Rachel going to tell him he’s a moron and why hasn’t she done it yet?? imo.

And if this isn’t Josh Murray 2.0 level shilling, idk what is.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:51 pm

Alanna wrote:https://instagram.com/p/Bd0bOkIn8dt/

When is Rachel going to tell him he’s a moron and why hasn’t she done it yet?? imo.

And if this isn’t Josh Murray 2.0 level shilling, idk what is.

And in scrubs with the Dr. Abs business card out front. Rolling Eyes

Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3 - Page 7 87b72b10 Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3 - Page 7 86669110 Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3 - Page 7 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:56 pm

My favorite are the gentle souled morons (imo) asking if it’s okay to take this stuff with this medical condition or that one. Well, folks, this dude calls himself Dr. Abs so why don’t you just ask Wikipedia instead and take your bets there?

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:34 pm

Bryan is certainly "milking" the cow for all it is worth.  Really turns me off.  JMHO.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:38 pm

Pity he wasn't advertising sleep enhancers because he was certainly putting me to sleep in that ad.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:40 pm

http://www2.dca.ca.gov/pls/wllpub/WLLQRYNA$LCEV2.ActionQuery
Bryan is licensed in CA now.

I am glad he said he was applying and he wasn’t lying.  Now he’s licensed in 5 states (PA and KY https://appsmqa.doh.state.fl.us/MQASearchServices/HealthCareProviders/Details?LicInd=10644&ProCde=501)

Good for him!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:00 pm

I notice they haven’t IG’d about each other since December. Granted that’s the only place I follow them. Things all good with them? I never think it’s a great sign when these peeps stop name and picture dropping each other left and right.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by jashfan Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:12 pm

sosleepy wrote:I notice they haven’t IG’d about each other since December. Granted that’s the only place I follow them. Things all good with them? I never think it’s a great sign when these peeps stop name and picture dropping each other left and right.

seeing as though she just posted an Instagram story today  talking about how proud she is of her fiance and how much she loves him i think they are good. Also for the last week Rachel was talking about her wedspire event and was interviewed by E News Laura Zima ( sp) and she said  something along the lines of  they have started planning their wedding. firework  Plus they always comment on each others pic on insta and are always posting Instagram stories , so I think they are doing great. IMO

~ Live each day as if its your last ~! :thismuch: Live , LAugh , Love :cc5:
jashfan
jashfan

Female Posts : 242

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:49 pm

They were both in the Insta story. Bryan was prepping to do the show and Rachel had her camera happily documenting it all. I say they are very good.

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:11 pm

I don't follow them but I don't think they are on the rocks either. However I will say that showing up together in an IG or even an event doesn't always means something positive ala Andi and Josh who showed up to the premiere of the Bachelor and like two days later announced a split. But I will say that you can smell a breakup after observing a pattern of behavior over time. This doesn't seem the case here, IMO.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 65 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 36 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3

+87
Fleurdesel
provenceguy
mbl
chasus71
gurlbrit