SELECT CONTENT

Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3

Page 66 of 66 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BoycottE - Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3 - Page 66 Empty Re: Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3

Post by alwayscooking Sun May 12, 2024 12:02 pm

I have never been a fan of Rachel or Bryan.....at all. Rachel, IMO, is all about Rachel and if you dare cross her in anyway, watch out. There's the drama with her and Vanessa. Then there's what happened between her and Raven, whom was suppose to be one of your besties. Raven still speaks highly of Rachel, so I have a difficult time believing Raven would deliberately do something to hurt Rachel. I have no idea what happened between them, but what could be so awful that you can't forgive someone you care about? And lets not forget how she treated Peter on ATFR, completely unnecessary and just downright mean. Rachel made her choice, she was going to be living her best life, so be gracious to the one YOU dumped. Rachel was all good with The Bachelor/Bachelorette franchise, making money off it doing her recaps and podcasts until the Rachel K/Chris Harrison drama blew up. If it was as toxic as she claims, why wait, and why on earth would you want to make money off it. Rachael K came out and gave an apology for her actions, and Rachel L was still out afterwards calling Rachael "KKKirkconnell", and I thought, wow, how are you any better? I know this is all old news, and I'm not trying to beat a dead horse, but it seems to be a pattern with Rachel. Bryan should cut his losses and move on.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

BoycottE - Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3 - Page 66 Empty Re: Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3

Post by Jolena Mon May 13, 2024 12:53 am

alwayscooking wrote:I have never been a fan of Rachel or Bryan.....at all.  Rachel, IMO, is all about Rachel and if you dare cross her in anyway, watch out.  There's the drama with her and Vanessa.  Then there's what happened between her and Raven, whom was suppose to be one of your besties.  Raven still speaks highly of Rachel, so I have a difficult time believing Raven would deliberately do something to hurt Rachel.   I have no idea what happened between them, but what could be so awful that you can't forgive someone you care about?    And lets not forget how she treated Peter on ATFR, completely unnecessary and just downright mean.  Rachel made her choice, she was going to be living her best life, so be gracious to the one YOU dumped.   Rachel was all good with The Bachelor/Bachelorette franchise, making money off it doing her recaps and podcasts until the Rachel K/Chris Harrison drama blew up.  If it was as toxic as she claims, why wait, and why on earth would you want to make money off it.  Rachael K came out and gave an apology for her actions, and Rachel L was still out afterwards calling Rachael "KKKirkconnell", and I thought, wow, how are you any better?  I know this is all old news, and I'm not trying to beat a dead horse, but it seems to be a pattern with Rachel.  Bryan should cut his losses and move on.

:claphands I agree. Never liked her, she comes off to me as a real B _ _ ch only interested in being in the lime light , never had intentions of settling down and having a family. Bryan will find better. jmho
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue May 14, 2024 1:12 am

@alwayscooking @Jolena I liked Rachel when we met her on Nick's season. I think she was a good choice to be the first African American bachelorette - smart, articulate, social. But I never was into Bryan so her star dulled a bit for me. But it's her life and I feel badly that this is how her HEA has turned out. When it's all said and done, it will be interesting to see the choices she makes.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5321

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue May 14, 2024 9:46 am

I also liked Rachel in Nick's season and was glad she was picked as the first POC, @Norcalgal. I didn't like how she treated Peter in her ATFR. She got the guy she wanted so why not take the high road? It seems like she can be petty like she seemingly was with Raven, although I don't know what happened.

Hopefully they'll both move on and be happy.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15340

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu May 16, 2024 4:21 pm

@albean99 Yes, her start would have been brighter had she taken the high road with Peter. I do think Bryan's edit (lack of screen time) might have been part of it. She was supporting her man in a difficult situation. The last chance date with Peter always seemed to me as if Rachel was trying to 'save' Peter. It certainly made for interesting TV!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5321

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 66 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3

+87
Fleurdesel
provenceguy
mbl
chasus71
gurlbrit