SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 12 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by mprssdbyu Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:45 pm

I did catch that Becca's top three things on her bucket list were: Riding in a hotair balloon, stomping Grapes and falling in love sharing pets with her future husband... I'm hoping she nailed at least two of those

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by sdmom Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:04 pm

People has some pictures up on their IG

https://instagram.com/p/BcdQ4iVjP3P/

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:33 pm

Is it just me or did anyone else think Kendall looked like Emily Maynard!!! I had to do a double take with Kendall on that picture next to arie giggling  they are all gorgeous! Look forward to watching and seeing who’s personality shines

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 12 2891c610
https://instagram.com/p/BcdQ4iVjP3P/
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:50 pm

Becca put up a story captioned Fort Myers FL. But all we can see us s pair of legs. So who knows

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:57 pm

A little more detail about the first night.

https://www.broadwayworld.com/bwwtv/article/Arie-Luyendyk-Jr-Begins-His-Search-For-That-One-Special-Woman-When-THE-BACHELOR-PREMIERES-11-On-ABC-20171208

Becca, a sexy brunette, has Arie down on one knee before the cocktail party even begins. wrote:

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:01 pm

The group shot released by "People" cut off Krystal Nielsen... 2nd ID girl who was not there to make friends... Don't you know she's happy!

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:29 pm

https://m.imgur.com/r/thebachelor/sB1TJ I just saw this on reddit. Big proof that Becca is indeed the f1 IMO. It appears that they both posted photos from the same back yard.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:35 pm

hae1001 wrote:https://m.imgur.com/r/thebachelor/sB1TJ I just saw this on reddit. Big proof that Becca is indeed the f1 IMO. It appears that they both posted photos from the same back yard.

Arie has taken the crown from Kaitlyn! Couldn't even wait until the season started to spoil it!

Well, I'm just happy Lauren didn't win. That would have been a hard season to get into. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by CamiLane 11 Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:40 pm

So Arie was just liking Lauren's photos to mess with people. That's kind of messed up to do to Lauren and Becca. Just my opinion. RS just confirmed that this was them basically spoiling there own season. There together right now.

Sent from Topic'it App

CamiLane 11

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:04 pm

now she deleted the story! I should have taken a screenshot! So she is not at Fort Myers FL, but LA.

sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:13 pm

What a fcking joke!!!! I like Arie but seriously??

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:19 pm

Aria wrote:
hae1001 wrote:https://m.imgur.com/r/thebachelor/sB1TJ I just saw this on reddit. Big proof that Becca is indeed the f1 IMO. It appears that they both posted photos from the same back yard.

Well, I'm just happy Lauren didn't win. That would have been a hard season to get into. IMO.

I might be in the minority but I am happy we have confirmation. I was not jazzed about Lauren being his F1 but would have accepted it. At least now I am excited to watch.

If we get a love story between Arie and Becca and they stay together it will be worth it. I am going to assume they are crazy in love and want to be together as much as possible and slyly let the sluethers of the world know.

Do people really refuse to watch if they know who he picked especially since you don't know how it all unfolded and what led him to choose her over many gorgeous girls in the group? It's still a story to be told.

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+88
bluejay25
bluwavz
sopearl
notarose
blueblues