SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 21 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by sdmom Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:51 am

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by freebach Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:43 pm

Becca K. is now on Twitter Smiley
https://twitter.com/thebkoof

freebach

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:01 pm

Arie does an interview with ET.

http://www.etonline.com/bachelor-arie-luyendyk-jr-says-he-hasnt-felt-same-feelings-emily-maynard-split-exclusive-92664?linkId=45900903

and a second one.

http://www.etonline.com/arie-luyendyk-jr-why-now-perfect-time-him-be-bachelor-exclusive-92646

Was not expecting this!

"I would love [to get married and have children quickly]," he says of his future, were he to get engaged on the show. "I love to travel, and in an ideal world, I would scoop my fiancee up [and] we would go off to Holland or go travel and just sort of get out of the limelight for a little bit to get some normalcy. But a quick engagement is possible if it's with the right person, for sure." wrote:

Last edited by littlereddress on Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:33 pm

Has anybody took the group picture of Arie and the girls and added the girl's name on it? If so, where can I find it? Thanks!
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:39 pm

@LoveDovez I haven't seen one but Maddy did take the time to post in every contestant's thread, screencap of them meeting Arie first night out of the limo.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by freebach Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:54 pm

Arie's IG story Smiley I love this song. 
Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 21 Snymek10
(my SC)

freebach

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:01 pm

Arie is busy doing interviews.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/bachelor-arie-luyendyk-jr-says-he-fell-love-two-women-1067835?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

I hope falling in love with 2 people is not messy for him. He seems happy and satisfied.

Another element that made this season more sober than usual is the alcohol restrictions put in place after this summer's Bachelor in Paradise controversy, when two contestants were at the center of an alcohol-related hookup probe. Despite the collectively younger age range of contestants (the oldest woman is 33), the Bachelor describes a potentially more reserved experience this time around. "There was a little bit less alcohol involved. That’s great because with that comes some ramifications," he added. wrote:

If he, in fact, did put a ring on one of his contestant's fingers, Luyendyk Jr. said he is open to relocating. wrote:

What Bachelor Nation can expect is some grand romantic gestures. Luyendyk Jr. describes himself as a hopeless romantic, defining love as, “Feeling like you can’t see yourself without that person. The feeling of having a best friend. A life partner. Not wanting to be a part from them. Thinking about them when you go to bed and the first thing you do when you wake up in the morning. That’s love.” wrote:

Bring it on I say.

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:04 pm

You might be getting tired of me but we are getting little nuggets of the season from Arie's interviews.  If these should go in the general discussion thread let me know.

https://www.azcentral.com/story/news/local/scottsdale/2017/12/14/bachelor-arie-luyendyk-jr-growing-up-scottsdale-falling-love-two-people/952321001/?hootPostID=e4b41be5762b1560b47548c01a5056c1

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:40 pm

Another article where he talks about falling for 2 people.  

http://www.theknotnews.com/bachelor-arie-luyendyk-two-contestants-love-25294?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=brandtweet

IMO I think this is the narrative for the season that TPTB want to push.  The drama of being torn between 2 people which is always what it comes down to.  But maybe the ex coming back has something do with a twist on the ending.  Even with a spoiler out there we don't know how it ended.

“My game plan was not to lead with chemistry. I think as a man it’s easy to do that,” he says. “Also, for me, I tried to envision how that person would fit into my regular life and whether I would fit into their life.” For someone who was ready to propose to Maynard back in 2012, Luyendyk wanted to lead with his heart and his head. “It’s easy to get wrapped up in the romance and the experience,” he says. “With the beautiful women sitting across from you… I try not to lead with chemistry.” wrote:

Last edited by littlereddress on Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:42 pm

freebach wrote:Arie's IG story Smiley I love this song. 
Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 21 Snymek10
(my SC)

If I go by the feeling of this song and the lyrics Arie seems very much in love with his final choice.

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:14 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:@LoveDovez I haven't seen one but Maddy did take the time to post in every contestant's thread, screencap of them meeting Arie first night out of the limo.

Thanks so much.. I enjoy seeing the bio's of the contestants and having the group picture with the girls name on it because it makes it easier to remember who is who.. Thanks to Maddie, too for taking the time to do all she does. ; )
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:16 pm

littlereddress wrote:
freebach wrote:Arie's IG story Smiley I love this song. 
(my SC)

If I go by the feeling of this song and the lyrics Arie seems very much in love with his final choice.  

Sorry for posting again so soon, but this song is beautiful and he is such a great singer.. Hopefully Arie found somebody that he feels this way about.
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+88
bluejay25
bluwavz
sopearl
notarose
blueblues