SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 23 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by XQZME Fri Dec 15, 2017 11:00 pm

Could the comment about finding love with two people pertain to Emily?
Arie found love once with Emily and now has found love with Becca...hence the comment.
XQZME
XQZME

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by mprssdbyu Fri Dec 15, 2017 11:14 pm

XQZME wrote:Could the comment about finding love with two people pertain to Emily?
Arie found love once with Emily and now has found love with Becca...hence the comment.
Anything is possible but I can easily believe TPTB suggested that scenario for interviews after their goofs on Insta stories the past two weekends!

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Sat Dec 16, 2017 2:24 am

Arie's latest tweet is pretty funny!  Before his race tonight, his competition tagged #NotPeter on his truck! giggling Apparently, he got a big kick out of it. He has a great sense of humor.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Sat Dec 16, 2017 3:37 am

mprssdbyu wrote:
XQZME wrote:Could the comment about finding love with two people pertain to Emily?
Anything is possible but I can easily believe TPTB suggested that scenario for interviews after their goofs on Insta stories the past two weekends!

I can see that as well.  By announcing he fell in love with 2 people that creates drama and a need to tune in as to why he ultimate chose the girl he chose if he was truly "in love" with the other one.  

The bachelor wants us to think that the lead has a come to Jesus moment on the final day when they chose their beloved.  I suspect Arie knew way before hand and just went with the narrative.  I could see him and his F1 being punished for their reveal by pushing that he was in love with his F2 as well as his F1.  Or even the scenario of him being in love with Emily and now in love with his F1 as the 2 women he loved.

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:21 am

mprssdbyu wrote:Arie's latest tweet is pretty funny!  Before his race tonight, his competition tagged #NotPeter on his truck! giggling Apparently, he got a big kick out of it. He has a great sense of humor.

He really does!  I love how Arie turns around criticism of himself.  That’s a winner in my book.
https://twitter.com/ariejr/status/941881265657077761
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:31 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:Arie's latest tweet is pretty funny!  Before his race tonight, his competition tagged #NotPeter on his truck! giggling Apparently, he got a big kick out of it. He has a great sense of humor.
That's hilarious and I love that Arie is both mature and has a great sense of humor. Apparently he really is in love and could care less about the rumors/trash talk/jealousy/attempts to throw shade. It' just rolling off of him like water off the back of a duck. And we know the reason why. He took a risk. Went on the show. Was serious about finding love. And succeeded. Good for him.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by freebach Sat Dec 16, 2017 2:19 pm

cute  Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 23 263a 
Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 23 Snymek16
   https://twitter.com/jwolfner/status/942075183325515776

freebach

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:00 pm

Wolfie! yes
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Mon Dec 18, 2017 2:08 am

Two new videos.

They need to stop with the puns and the hard sell.  It is turning people off.  Grrr!  Arie is already dealing so much hatred, these do not help.  People will figure out if they like him when the season gets going.  deadhorse If they want to tune out or drag him on social media but stuff like this IMO adds fuel to the hate fire.

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Mon Dec 18, 2017 2:35 am

littlereddress wrote:Two new videos.

They need to stop with the puns and the hard sell.  It is turning people off.  Grrr!  Arie is already dealing so much hatred, these do not help.  People will figure out if they like him when the season gets going.  deadhorse  If they want to tune out or drag him on social media but stuff like this IMO adds fuel to the hate fire.

OMG I can't understand why people are saying and thinking that Arie is too old to be the Bach...What's the difference in his and Nick's age? IMHO I'd much rather have a Bach their ages than to have one in their earlier 20's ( even mid 20's for some ) that you know right away aren't there to find love. They just want to be on TV. People need to give Arie a chance. If nothing else he will make good TV. That's all I can ask for out of this show after all of these years.. Bring Arie on and let the ones that feel that way watch something else. IMO
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:15 am

They are freaked out by the gray hair. Peter's hair was sexy but for some reason Arie's gray is old. I don't get it.

It's a personal taste for sure but I think Arie is attractive and sexy. He is Paul Newman- esque to me with the gray and ice blue eyes to me with that tall lean European look and I personally prefer it. I like his soft spoken voice and he seems comfortable in his own skin, not carefully measured in his speech but more organic. He just seems to know what he wants to say and is self assured - effortless you might say. I like it but again it is my opinion and personal taste.

It's ironic because they are complaining that the women are too young for him assuming that because he has gray it means he is old. Immature uninformed people don't realize that people can go gray at a very young age and has nothing to do with age but genetics. I kinda like it actually especially with a young looking face like Arie has.

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:29 am

littlereddress wrote:They are freaked out by the gray hair.  Peter's hair was sexy but for some reason Arie's gray is old.  I don't get it.  

It's a personal taste for sure but I think Arie is attractive and sexy.  He is Paul Newman- esque to me with the gray and ice blue eyes to me with that tall lean European look and I personally prefer it.  I like his soft spoken voice and he seems comfortable in his own skin, not carefully measured in his speech but more organic.  He just seems to know what he wants to say and is self assured - effortless you might say.   I like it but again it is my opinion and personal taste.  

It's ironic because they are complaining that the women are too young for him assuming that because he has gray it means he is old.  Immature uninformed people don't realize that people can go gray at a very young age and has nothing to do with age but genetics.  I kinda like it actually especially with a young looking face like Arie has.

Great post.. I like Arie's personality. It would be hard for me to say I find him sexy, but dear me, I'd much rather have it be him than you know who. laugh out loud I like his hair. I've always liked salt and pepper hair on a man. I find it sexy. We need a season of Arie's fun and I believe he will bring it. IMHO the people that are complaining will be the ones that won't miss a episode of it and if not, surely they have more than one channel to watch when he is on and they should watch something else and let us enjoy watching Arie. All just my opinion as usual..
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+88
bluejay25
bluwavz
sopearl
notarose
blueblues