SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 44 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by littlereddress Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:37 pm

I would think so. Arie is much more quiet than usual and I agree they know to be careful now. I hope they have a great weekend. May the romance continue to blossom. Embarressed!

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by mprssdbyu Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:41 pm

If so, they are watching dirty dancing! Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 44 2498057887

https://www.instagram.com/stories/ariejr/

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:49 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:If so, they are watching dirty dancing! Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 44 2498057887

https://www.instagram.com/stories/ariejr/

Yeah, I just saw that!!!

Still nothing from Becca.

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:50 pm

I can't see it. What does he say?

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:50 pm

NO way a dude watches dirty dancing by himself or his buddies. Chick flick.

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:13 pm

littlereddress wrote:I can't see it.  What does he say?
He's zoomed in on the TV and the moment when Swazye says...."NOBODY puts baby in the corner"... NOBODY is highlighted on the screen and Arie vocalizes "that's right". It's really quick. I can't figure out how to imbed this code or I would post for you!

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:24 pm

I just watched the instagram story and I agree that he would not be watching that movie alone. Must def be safe house this weekend. I wonder if they'll watch Pretty Woman too laugh out loud !! IF we see that instagram story next then I for sure have NO DOUBT they are together. giggling
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4289

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:21 am

Embedding Arie's IG story here for those that can't view it. Arie saying "Tell him" and then "That's right" laugh out loud  Not sure if he's on a SHV yet or not if so F1/Becca is very quiet giggling jmo

Source IGstory @ariejr

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:48 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:28 am

Thank you everyone. I appreciate it. That's cute.

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:28 am

I think he learned possibly.  Which is why he zoomed in so we can’t see the background to know if he is home or not.  I am sure she knew to be quiet if they are together on a SHV which my gut says they are.  All IMO.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:15 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Embedding Arie's IG story here for those that can't view it. Arie saying "Tell him" and then "That's right" laugh out loud  Not sure if he's on a SHV yet or not if so F1/Becca is very quiet giggling jmo

Source IGstory @ariejr

I was hoping we could sleuth somethinng based on what was written on the bottom of the screen. Maybe find out what local channel "they're" watching. Alas, it was just "Bruce Almighty, 15th Anniversary, Tomorrow" on AMC. Too national to get anything.

Back to top Go down

Post by star_D Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:59 am

Arie was spotted in a mall at Scottsdale today.
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bd54-G1H0wl/?tagged=thebachelor
He also shared two photos of his handler on insta story a few minutes ago.

But I still feel it's a safe house weekend but instead of LA it is directly held in his own house. I don't know if it's possible but since they've already met at Arizona before.
Becca is still super quiet. She only liked one picture the past 24 hours. One thing I noticed is that her sister deactivated her account. Might not be related at all but I hope it's not because some people are harassing family members or some other worse situation.

star_D

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+88
bluejay25
bluwavz
sopearl
notarose
blueblues