SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 59 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

whatismylife - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Tiggerlgh Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:08 pm

Nice thing is as fast as info spreads anymore IF RS knows anything he can’t drqg it out as long as he did with a Mesnick for fear another site posts it first. And I still won’t 100% believe it until we sleuth it out here.

Last edited by Tiggerlgh on Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

whatismylife - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Chgohighlife Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:09 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:
Stacia620 wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:

another name suggestion....

The Young & The Roseless laugh out loud

HaHa!  How about "All My Women"

As the Bachelor Churns

And Spurns

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:09 pm

There has definitely been a change in Becca’s social media. Subtle but a change. She hasn’t posted Instagram stories in over a week and that was something she was doing fairly actively. It’s either purposefully and she’s trying to throw people off which very well could be the case or she’s being reactive to what’s happening in her life and with arie.

Ever since RS got that legal cease and disist letter I thought there’d be something going on. That they were playing with him. Then with the ex storyline and arie constantly talking about falling in love with two. I think they are going to sell it to RS that something big happens and he’s going to run w it. When in fact it doesn’t. Arie and Becca purposely spoiled their togetherness for a reason and I’m just not sure why.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:10 pm

Episode 3 was a difficult episode and made Arie look callous and cold the way he let Bibiana, Lauren and Annaliese go. I don't think he was and production had a lot do with it but fans take everything so seriously and believe everything they see.

What I see is if he is into you he gives you full attention, if he is not his eyes glaze over.

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:10 pm

teambigrach wrote:Any theories as to what RS is talking about? My guess: Arie changed his mind and went back to lauren?

(i really hope not though because i love becca, she's awesome)
Ill bite laugh out loud... ive come up with a few that ive thought out some reasons for why they could be plausible.

1. Lauren is the next bachelorette and they are filming a "closure" talk to make it more believable when they announce her at the ATFR. This seems very plausible to me as I dont feel like jojos announcement was executed well. Lauren has been nonexistent so far and arie and becca have spoiled their season so its possible tptb thought if they filmed it early enough they could sneak by unnoticed.

2. This is all an elaborate plan by ABC to film a sit down with Lauren, which they meant for it to be spotted to create interest in this season. Arie and becca spoiled their own season (assuming spoiler is correct) before the season even began and the season felt like it started with no momentum. Last season people went crazy over the spoiler foiler.
2b. Benhind the scenes they are also attempting to feed RS bad information to make him think it is a foiler so that he xan change his spoiler and then be wrong. RS says they have never intentionally tried to feed him bad information but there's a first for everything.

3. The spoiler was actually wrong and Arie chose Lauren. However after filming ended he changed his mind and spent time with Becca post show. Beccas ex showing up could have caused hesitation with Arie and put him in the wrong emotional headspace to make the decision he felt was right for him long term.

4. The spoiler was right but Arie has lingering feelins for Lauren and decided to end things with Becca to pursue a relationship with Lauren. Lauren has been crushed and leaning on her family since she was left heartbroken at the finale so arie felt he needed to apologize to not just her, but her family for the turmoil shes gone through the past few weeks.

5. The spoiler was right but Becca was the one eith lingering feelings for an ex. After getting home, she realized she should have said yes to her ex's proposal and broke the news to arie and abc. Because arie was so torn and "in love" with both his f2, he decided to see if he could salvage the relationship with Lauren.
5b. ABC is adamant that there be a happy ending at the finale so arie was "encouraged" to seek out Lauren for the sake of the show.

Other theories that are possible but really nothing plausible to add credence to them: Lauren is depressed/ wont leave the house causing ABC to need to intervene, she has an illness and wont be able to make the ATFR, or shes pregnant and this is going to be the most shocking finale of all time.

All of this is my opinion and pure speculation.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:17 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Arie commenting about him deleting his IG and limiting comments on his IG and all this after he is being said to have been seen with Lauren at her parent's place makes me think that Arie is stressed for a reason and these things may be related given Arie was handling negativity okay before this point...
It's been a blood bath on SM since Monday's episode. I think he's had enough for a bit. He has the rest of the week before he has to entertain as the bachelor again next Monday.

Yeah it sucks when there's trolls and hate but many last year's leads have gotten the same if not worse so it's nothing new. I guess I'm used to seeing it and some contestants get it for years on end and unfortunately it's how SM is these days where the loudest SM comments usually are the negative ones. So far Arie hasn't lashed out at fans or anything like that AFAIK and is now just limiting comments. 

It's early days yet though and is only going to get worse as the season goes along so he may want to keep the comments turned off or just not bother reading them :/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:17 pm

SeekAny wrote:There has definitely been a change in Becca’s social media. Subtle but a change. She hasn’t posted Instagram stories in over a week and that was something she was doing fairly actively. It’s either purposefully and she’s trying to throw people off which very well could be the case or she’s being reactive to what’s happening in her life and with arie.

Ever since RS got that legal cease and disist letter I thought there’d be something going on. That they were playing with him. Then with the ex storyline and arie constantly talking about falling in love with two. I think they are going to sell it to RS that something big happens and he’s going to run w it. When in fact it doesn’t. Arie and Becca purposely spoiled their togetherness for a reason and I’m just not sure why.

The change I notice in Becca's IG is that she is no longer posting any pics of her with Arie.at.all. It is all pics with the other girls and on twitter she has a meme of girls "we're all in this together". What this means I have no idea, it may mean nothing but I noticed it. All my opinion.

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:18 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:
Stacia620 wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:

As the Bachelor Churns

The most fitting one of all without changing, "Days of our lives." rofl cantstopl hehehe

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:18 pm

I actually thought of a pregnancy last night. Mostly in the sense I am surprised this show hasn’t had any happy accidents yet.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:29 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:I actually thought of a pregnancy last night.  Mostly in the sense I am surprised this show hasn’t had any happy accidents yet.

They hand out condoms IIRC. Hard to get pg with a condom, but not impossible.

Where is Blondie Gal when we need her! laugh out loud
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:30 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:I actually thought of a pregnancy last night.  Mostly in the sense I am surprised this show hasn’t had any happy accidents yet.

Well Arie did say he had baby fever. That would be the most dramatic season ever.

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:30 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:
Stacia620 wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:

As the Bachelor Churns

As The Bachelor Chums. whatismylife - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 59 2498057887
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+88
bluejay25
bluwavz
sopearl
notarose
blueblues