Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 2 of 37 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Bobette on Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:18 pm

@HEA wrote:

Catie's "shock" is so fake IMO.  When people genuinely shocked - their hands instinctively cover their mouths, and/or they cross their arms in front of their bodies.  It's a biologically encoded in our brains as a protective mechanism.  Combine with the fact that it's been sleuthed that Lyndsey most likely got called first, and she comes off looking like nothing more than a bad actress, IMO.
avatar
Bobette

Posts : 3840
Join date : 2016-10-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Sprite on Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:23 pm

@Bobette Maybe she was just trying to catch flies?
avatar
Sprite

Posts : 8818
Join date : 2011-12-04
Location : London ON

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Bobette on Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:26 pm

@Sprite wrote:@Bobette Maybe she was just trying to catch flies?

cantstopl She could catch enough to open a fishing bait and tackle store with that mouth.

Meanwhile, the body language in this GIF speaks for itself. The way Chris is pulling Lyndsey's hips in towards him and leaning in to her with his kisses is hot, IMO. I didn't see anything like this with the other girls.

@HEA wrote:

If Lyndsey's not F1, something's fishy IMO.
avatar
Bobette

Posts : 3840
Join date : 2016-10-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by HEA on Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:55 pm

considering she posted this at the Hometown episode, we have 2 episodes left as per W NETWORK (part 1 fantasy meet the parents and Part 2 finale - on top of WTA).

so obviously she will pick only 2 bottles and I wonder which label she will pick.


https://www.instagram.com/p/BcC_xIAD1Ql/?taken-by=lyndseygavin



https://lyndseygavin.com/2017/11/28/lost-inhibitions-win-tickets-to-a-viewing-party/





http://churchandstatewines.com/wine/lost-inhibitions/
avatar
HEA

Posts : 8392
Join date : 2014-11-09
Location : Canada eh?

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by HEA on Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:58 pm

Mikaela re-posted this on her facebook wall on december 3


https://www.facebook.com/shopaholmik/?ref=br_rs
avatar
HEA

Posts : 8392
Join date : 2014-11-09
Location : Canada eh?

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by HEA on Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:11 pm

again and again roses ......

posted december 3




https://www.instagram.com/p/BcQjhF8gvDv/?taken-by=mikaela.wightman
avatar
HEA

Posts : 8392
Join date : 2014-11-09
Location : Canada eh?

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Aunties_Love on Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:51 pm

@Bobette wrote:
@Sprite wrote:@Bobette Maybe she was just trying to catch flies?

cantstopl She could catch enough to open a fishing bait and tackle store with that mouth.

Meanwhile, the body language in this GIF speaks for itself.  The way Chris is pulling Lyndsey's hips in towards him and leaning in to her with his kisses is hot, IMO. I didn't see anything like this with the other girls.

@HEA wrote:

If Lyndsey's not F1, something's fishy IMO.
Yea, I feel that too @Bobette. I saw far more chemistry between the two of them than any others.

So with the Pt 1 on Dec 6, the WTA on Dec 13 and the confirmed finale pt2 date of Dec 20. That would be the ATFR night too. I think I have that right.
avatar
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 8326
Join date : 2011-10-26
Age : 48
Location : Island Time

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Aunties_Love on Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:03 am

@Aunties_Love wrote:
@Bobette wrote:
@Sprite wrote:@Bobette Maybe she was just trying to catch flies?

cantstopl She could catch enough to open a fishing bait and tackle store with that mouth.

Meanwhile, the body language in this GIF speaks for itself.  The way Chris is pulling Lyndsey's hips in towards him and leaning in to her with his kisses is hot, IMO. I didn't see anything like this with the other girls.

@HEA wrote:

If Lyndsey's not F1, something's fishy IMO.
Yea, I feel that too @Bobette.  I saw far more chemistry between the two of them than any others.

So with the  Pt 1 on Dec 6, the WTA on Dec 13 and the confirmed finale pt2 date of Dec 20.  That would be the ATFR night too.  I think I have that right.
Sorry for quoting myself but here's the next 2 epi descriptions from TV Guide:






avatar
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 8326
Join date : 2011-10-26
Age : 48
Location : Island Time

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by tatladylu on Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:53 pm

Hi everyone,
Anyone see the post on Lyndsey’s instagram earlier today.It’s gone now but she was playing the piano and singing “Dancing on my own “? Callum Scott (I think is the artist).

Possible to throw people off or something else?

tatladylu

Posts : 285
Join date : 2017-11-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by HEA on Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:57 pm

it is interresting how W NETWORK recap the hometown....

it was said that chris lack physical enthousiam with mikaela..... versus W who said they immediately kissed and made a GIF of them with open mouth.

so IMO chris was super stressful after Lindsdey family freezing reception... since i believe mik was not her second choice (yep only the fools do not change their mind right? not verbatim).... he said it: I am not gonna lie, I m scared, it is stressful

so curtting room played with the viewers IMO
avatar
HEA

Posts : 8392
Join date : 2014-11-09
Location : Canada eh?

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by northernviewer on Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:47 pm

@tatladylu wrote:Hi everyone,
Anyone see the post on Lyndsey’s instagram earlier today.It’s gone now but she was playing the piano and singing “Dancing on my own “? Callum Scott (I think is the artist).

Possible to throw people off or something else?

I saw it earlier too.   I couldn’t quite understand the words so I googled it and found 2 singers for it ... the original was a Robyn .... Kings of Leon did it to before Callum Scott.   The song worked well with her sound and I enjoyed it.  Wonder why she took it down?  It is a sad song for sure ..... but i guess she doesn’t have to only sing happy songs all the time.   Although I see biggest connection with her it wouldn’t surprise me all that much if he went for the safe choice ..... its happened before and will happen again on the Bach ...
avatar
northernviewer

Female Posts : 4725
Join date : 2011-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Norcalgal on Mon Dec 04, 2017 2:37 pm

Does anyone know why broadcasting was delayed 6 months post -filming? Any conspiracy theories as to maybe Chris just wanted to date and see where things go?
avatar
Norcalgal

Posts : 1552
Join date : 2011-06-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 37 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum