SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 25 of 58 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 41 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:51 pm

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 25 Lllll10
https://www.instagram.com/p/BciNiKwgziS/?taken-by=mikaela.wightman

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:58 pm

lyndseygavinTo my bashful, beautiful, beaming best friend on her birthday:

When I’m old and grey, I will look back on our friendship as one of the highlights of my life. To have someone so accepting of every little bit of me is the most powerful love... It’s that look I give you (I haven’t even quite figured out what that is yet) and you instantly know something is up. It’s the way you text me at the exact moment I need to hear from you, and the way your presence makes everything okay in the world. From writing poems in gr.10 Spanish, jumping off bridges to heal our broken hearts, our annual New Years plunge, and everything in between, you’ve become the best part of me. I am so proud to call you my person.
You are an angel. One sent from the Universe to guide me through this insanity we call life. Without you, I wouldn’t be me, that’s for damn sure.
Your kindness makes you exquisite, your zest for life is delicious and YOU are what life is all about.
My goober, Christmas Queen, Goddess: Happy Birthday.

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 25 Jjjj12
https://www.instagram.com/p/BchqVAujH3-/?taken-by=lyndseygavin

Last edited by HEA on Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:05 pm

we discussed that sharleen left 3 emoticons "hot" on mikaela IG not long ago..

i am thinking that she knows that they are no longer an item. all her blog is about chris not being ready to propose and acted like an 18 years old guy and not like a man. She was pretty harsh in her recap.

so who knows...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cuCZIfY68kY

her recap HERE

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:29 pm

HEA wrote:
lyndseygavinTo my bashful, beautiful, beaming best friend on her birthday:

When I’m old and grey, I will look back on our friendship as one of the highlights of my life. To have someone so accepting of every little bit of me is the most powerful love... It’s that look I give you (I haven’t even quite figured out what that is yet) and you instantly know something is up. It’s the way you text me at the exact moment I need to hear from you, and the way your presence makes everything okay in the world. From writing poems in gr.10 Spanish, jumping off bridges to heal our broken hearts, our annual New Years plunge, and everything in between, you’ve become the best part of me. I am so proud to call you my person.
You are an angel. One sent from the Universe to guide me through this insanity we call life. Without you, I wouldn’t be me, that’s for damn sure.
Your kindness makes you exquisite, your zest for life is delicious and YOU are what life is all about.
My goober, Christmas Queen, Goddess: Happy Birthday.

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 25 Jjjj12
https://www.instagram.com/p/BchqVAujH3-/?taken-by=lyndseygavin
@HEA, can you help me? I am curious as to what is meant by this post and the bolded? Thanks for the help in advance.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10788

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:35 pm

I do not know what it means, that is why I put some bold.
we already established that some are thinking her friend is more than a friend (kissing on mouth, Hoizer reference) and some think she is only a friend

my person can mean my buddy, my friend
my person can mean my significant other

everyone see whatever they want to see.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:48 pm

OK, thanks. Just wanted to know what you thought it meant. IMO, the way kids talk this day and age, my person can be a really good friend. Kiind of like Besties from my age....yep dating myself there.

The person that is with Lyndsey there is in a long term committed relationship with a GUY. IMO, this is only because they are best friends.

IMO, Lyndsey is nothing but straight. IMO, claiming otherwise may be hurting a bunch of people by stating that.

All IMO

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by devilmaycar3 Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:49 pm

HEA wrote:I do not know what it means, that is why I put some bold.
we already established that some are thinking her friend is more than a friend (kissing on mouth, Hoizer reference) and some think she is only a friend

IMO, they grew up together and have always been there for each other as how a life-long friendship should be.
I can only speak for myself and I honestly don't know what else can be felt. The friend evidently have a boyfriend so implying otherwise can be a little insensitive. JMO.

devilmaycar3

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:57 pm

devilmaycar3 wrote:
HEA wrote:I do not know what it means, that is why I put some bold.

IMO, they grew up together and have always been there for each other as how a life-long friendship should be.
I can only speak for myself and I honestly don't know what else can be felt. The friend evidently have a boyfriend so implying otherwise can be a little insensitive. JMO.
I completely agree with the bolded.  IMO, implying otherwise maybe affecting her friend and IMO cause she isn't on the show, is it fair to bring her into this insinuation?   I don't pay attention to her SM so I don't know how this is hurting her by people talking this way,  but she wasn't on the show and don't know if it is fair or not to damage her rep or her current relationship.  All IMO

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:59 pm

This reminds me of Courtney on Georgia Love's season. There was a photo of him kissing his mate and everyone said he was gay. I mean really, there is speculating and then there is imflammatory IMO

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by tatladylu Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:11 pm

@Aunties_Love and @devilmaycar3

I'd like to know your thoughts about Mikaela and sharleen's friendship. Do you think Sharleen has insider info from Mikaela and therefore, knows the ending? She's been pretty tough on Chris in her latest episode recap.

I think that he and Lyndsey have chemistry but I think she leaves so he picks Mikaela. I really hope not for Mikaela's sake but that's where I'm leaning.

tatladylu

Back to top Go down

Post by devilmaycar3 Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:22 pm

tatladylu wrote:@Aunties_Love  and @devilmaycar3

I'd like to know your thoughts about Mikaela and sharleen's friendship. Do you think Sharleen has insider info from Mikaela and therefore, knows the ending? She's been pretty tough on Chris in her latest episode recap.

I think that he and Lyndsey have chemistry but I think she leaves so he picks Mikaela. I really hope not for Mikaela's sake but that's where I'm leaning.

It is hard to tell for me. Her last ep recap last week is actually more critical on how the edits is too obvious on pushing Lynds. In fact, one of her reasons for predicting Mik being F1 is because Lynds is too obvious. I felt when she recap, she actually analyze a lot based on edits while most recappers just speak from what transcends on screen.  All in all, I really cannot tell whether she knew anot but it is hard to think she wasn't at least being hinted at some point. JMO no idea

devilmaycar3

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:25 pm

@tatladylu

We have the crying sc of Mikaela, in that cap, it was speculated on by a few people including myself that she had something in her hands. Then when you look at the sc, you can see her hands in an un-natural position. IMO, that's because she is holding something. I posted a while ago that the ring box is black. I see something black in her hands. IMO, Chris came to see her, told her she's not the F1, and he chose Lyndsey.

IMO, this would make sense if he did indeed chose Lyndsey, Sharleen's "friend" is Mikaela, therefore, what would make sense is if Mikaela finally told Sharleen that he chose Lyndsey. This would make Mikaela's "friend" pretty upset, IMO, therefore giving Chris a bad time in the last epi recap. Just my thoughts on it for sure.

@Agent99, I agree that this may go beyond speculation. IMO

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 58 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 41 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+33
dy1119
mprssdbyu
4health
nikikass
albean99