SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 31 of 58 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 44 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ouch - Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by tatladylu Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:43 pm

But boy if he's with Mikaela does he have a lot of explaining to do.

He said that he wanted to marry Lyndsey , butterflies, she keeps him up, crazy stupid love, X factor, (first date) "you're the full package", 1 in a million girl, since first time we met, she's blown me away.

I'm team Lyndsey but For me, I do see a lot of obstacles for Lyndsey. That's why I think that it would be difficult for them to be together. Even their families see the difficulties.

Although he said to Lyndsey that he doesn't go for safe choices, I think that he did that this time.

tatladylu

Back to top Go down

ouch - Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:48 pm

tatladylu wrote:But boy if he's with Mikaela does he have a lot of explaining to do.

He said that he wanted to marry Lyndsey ,  butterflies, she keeps him up, crazy stupid love, X factor, (first date) "you're the full package", 1 in a million girl, since first  time we met, she's blown me away.

I'm team Lyndsey but For me, I do see a lot of obstacles for Lyndsey. That's  why I think that it would be difficult for them to be together. Even their families see the difficulties.

Although he said to Lyndsey that he doesn't go for safe choices, I think that he did that this time.
IMO, though those difficulties as we see have been enhanced 10 fold by the editing. IMO, if the two of them want to be together, those obstacles will be small and we already know that Chris spent 10 hrs with her family. If it was really that bad in reality versus the edited version, can you see Chris staying that long to face it??

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:50 am

Non safe is definitely not a good feeling to start a life with somebody... #OUCH

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:08 am

But that's what's been happening for the F1's in the Canadian Franchise. The F1's are edited this way.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:37 am

I love captions :yes:

ouch - Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 31 Zzz11
ouch - Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 31 Zzzzz11
ouch - Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 31 Xxx11
ouch - Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 31 Ccccc11

https://www.facebook.com/bachcan/videos/738912962958775/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:48 am

when the channel start messing... eh april & tim? rofl

ouch - Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 31 Oio10
https://www.facebook.com/bachcan/videos/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:59 am

Is it subtile signs from the lead who he picked on his IG?

oct 18: promo
oct 22: 1st GD with Mikaela (first kiss- shoot date)
oct 23: 2nd GD with Mikaela (skyline)
oct 31. catie and the yoga date where he was so uncomfortable

ouch - Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 31 Opopoo10

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:42 am

HEA wrote:Is it subtile signs from the lead who he picked on his IG?

oct 18: promo
oct 22: 1st GD with Mikaela (first kiss- shoot date)
oct 23: 2nd GD with Mikaela (skyline)
oct 31. catie and the yoga date where he was so uncomfortable

ouch - Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 31 Opopoo10
You have an M on Chris with the jean shirt.  That was actually Lyndsey's GD.

SO, more accurate would be this IMO:

Oct 18:  Very first IG post
Oct 22:  Lyndsey's GD only 4 got extra time and Lyndsey was one - kiss
Oct 23:  GD with Mikaela - zipline
Oct 31:  ID with Catie

This means that all F3 are represented.

ouch - Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 31 2017-454

ouch - Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 31 2017-133
ouch - Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 31 2017-134
ouch - Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 31 2017-453
ouch - Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 31 2017-135

My sc's from epi 3 video

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:36 am

@Aunties_Love great catch! i thought I saw him clothed that way when he waited the GD ep 2

Back to top Go down

Post by tatladylu Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:52 pm

Lyndsey has a new post on Instagram

Sounds, to me, like someone didn’t take a chance

https://www.instagram.com/p/BcprMPbD-Yw/

tatladylu

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:31 pm

tatladylu wrote:Lyndsey has a new post on Instagram

Sounds, to me, like someone didn’t take a chance

https://www.instagram.com/p/BcprMPbD-Yw/

IA - This response is even more interesting.

adventuressnetwork Cheers to more of the above... Minus dating the same guy

lyndseygavin @adventuressnetwork amen

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by tatladylu Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:49 pm

The one thing that strikes me is the camaraderie among the women. It's wonderful to see that they were so supportive and caring of each other. Yah, girl power!

I just get this feeling that RS spoiler is true now and Chris didn't take a chance. Sad really for everyone

tatladylu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 58 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 44 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+33
dy1119
mprssdbyu
4health
nikikass
albean99