SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 35 of 58 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 46 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:16 am

where could we listen lindsey and mikaela live?

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by tatladylu Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:17 am

@HEA

Sorry, your are right! I just saw the orange reelection and thought outdoors. Thanks for checking Smiley

tatladylu

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:04 am

Chgohighlife wrote:
ReneeM wrote:
Chgohighlife wrote:

Of course it is.
giggling

console

I get it now ... it was a gay innuendo....

I’m not talking about that particular ring .... that ring is not significant .... it was the implication that she could have another ring her left hand in future ... and no , not from Sabrina .... or anything other girl ..

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:44 am

northernviewer wrote:
Chgohighlife wrote:
ReneeM wrote:
giggling

console

I get it now ... it was a gay innuendo....

I’m not talking about that particular ring .... that ring is not significant .... it was the implication that she could have another ring her left hand in future ... and no , not from Sabrina .... or anything other girl ..
I feel that assuming that Lyndsey is a lesbian is completely untrue and not nice to do when she clearly isn't. IMO

I do agree though, yea, it's really leaving the door open as she will have a ring on the left hand from Chris. IMO

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:52 pm

I have not said Lyndsey is a lesbian. It is clear she has a relationship, likely now also sexual with Chris. IMO it would be naive for me to assume what she has with her girlfriend is not sexual and I am not naive.

Sexuality is not black and white or right and wrong for some people. It is for me and it is for many people but, not for all and certainly not for all young people. The fact that Lyndsey or her girlfriend is involved with a man does not mean there is not a very good reason why she takes great pleasure in flaunting (on SM no less) the intimacy, dedication and commitment that exists between the two of them, IMO.

I know enough to know that the inference is not insulting to them because she is not a child and is well aware that the images and statements she posts intentionally for all to see are provocative, IMO. Further, IMO she is not insulted and would not be upset by the conclusion she has willingly and repeatedly provided the impetus for people to reach. She is not stupid, she is self-aware and culturally exposed after leaving the camping trail and spending some time in the diversely populated field of media/PR in NYC, IMO.

Anyone is welcome to reach their own conclusion based on the message Lyndsey repeatedly sends and reinforces. I have reached my conclusion to which I am entitled. I know the image Lyndsey advertises is controversial and can make some people uncomfortable and so does she. Those who do not agree, I have no argument with because I am not seeking agreement or, endorsement. I am simply stating what is patently obvious to me and other opinions do not override Lyndsey's own message, JMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:30 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:I have not said Lyndsey is a lesbian. It is clear she has a relationship, likely now also sexual with Chris. IMO it would be naive for me to assume what she has with her girlfriend is not sexual and I am not naive.

Sexuality is not black and white or right and wrong for some people. It is for me and it is for many people but, not for all and certainly not for all young people. The fact that Lyndsey or her girlfriend is involved with a man does not mean there is not a very good reason why she takes great pleasure in flaunting (on SM no less) the intimacy, dedication and commitment that exists between the two of them, IMO.

I know enough to know that the inference is not insulting to them because she is not a child and is well aware that the images and statements she posts intentionally for all to see are provocative, IMO. Further, IMO she is not insulted and would not be upset by the conclusion she has willingly and repeatedly provided the impetus for people to reach. She is not stupid, she is self-aware and culturally exposed after leaving the camping trail and spending some time in the diversely populated field of media/PR in NYC, IMO.

Anyone is welcome to reach their own conclusion based on the message Lyndsey repeatedly sends and reinforces. I have reached my conclusion to which I am entitled. I know the image Lyndsey advertises is controversial and can make some people uncomfortable and so does she. Those who do not agree, I have no argument with because I am not seeking agreement or, endorsement. I am simply stating what is patently obvious to me and other opinions do not override Lyndsey's own message, JMO.

word. Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 35 4256136633
Bisexuality is not a disease. if she is happy to share on SM and has no issues to share it, nobody should be offended to talk about it or share the possibility. She is an adult and smart enough to understand the impact of kissing a woman, make allusion about Hoizer and share it on SM. This is her life and I do not think she needs knights to defend her vertu..
JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:15 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:34 pm

But if she's in a relationship right now with Chris, then insinuating that she's also in a relationship with a girl is wrong, IMO.

I say this as I tend to believe she's in a relationship with Chris. Besides, the person we are referring to is actually her best friend from grade school. that friend has a boyfriend and they are in a committed relationship together.

IMO, therefore, Lyndsey isn't a part of it.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:03 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@Chgohighlife Good Post

tyvm

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:21 pm

So from a couple of Instagram photos out of possibly hundreds, it has been speculated that Lyndsey is bisexual?   With her best friend?  Who is in a relationship with a man?   scratch   I mean, he looks pretty happy in some photos – perhaps it’s a menage a trois?  There’s a frisky group photo too?  Really, what does this have to do with The Bachelor – IMO you can go too far in reading between the lines and seeing what isn’t there.

I'm new here..and this discussion is a bit of a turn-off.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:32 pm

We are all free to post our opinions and speculate on what we view, that comes from TV, Social Media, or listen to podcasts.

Did Lindsay say she now has a boyfriend? Sorry I'm confused. Who has the boyfriend?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by devilmaycar3 Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:56 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:We are all free to post our opinions and speculate on what we view, that comes from TV, Social Media, or listen to podcasts.

Did Lindsay say she now has a boyfriend? Sorry I'm confused. Who has the boyfriend?

No. Not Lynds. It is the long-time friend in this case who seemed to have a boyfriend based on her postings on Instagram. I guess that's why is difficult for some to get on board with that bisexual speculation including me. I am all for love have no boundaries but if you dig deeper, it is really a little out there but of course I only speak for myself. JMO.

devilmaycar3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 58 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 46 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+33
dy1119
mprssdbyu
4health
nikikass
albean99