SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 54 of 58 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

chris - Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Agent99 Thu Dec 21, 2017 6:18 pm

I had no favourite as I liked both girls on the show (and also disliked some parts of their real life) but ugh what a train wreck.  I am mostly interested in just the edit and body language and I would have sworn to a judge that Lyndsey was F1.  But production must have been out of their depth knowing what to do post show.  You can’t make a silk purse from a sow’s ear!  Kudos to the people who said Chris ended up with nobody because he got his just desserts laugh out loud

Agent99

Back to top Go down

chris - Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Dec 21, 2017 6:49 pm

I don't buy at all that Mikaela was brokenhearted. She knew the guy for a couple days total. Big whoop. He never even proposed so no engagement and from following her back nearly 6 months ago she was all over IG liking pics of other guys and seemed just fine. Imo she went on the show to raise her profile and get followers for her fashion blog. She got that. Anything else is just milking it imo and the whole 'girlpower' thing she tries to sell is a bunch of BS imo. She should stick to shilling and fashion blogging. A role model she is not. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Dec 21, 2017 7:53 pm

With that pic of her and Jessie, Wonder how that has gone? Could there be more there??

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Dec 21, 2017 8:19 pm

As far as the show. The ending was so obviously made up. There was absolutely no emotion there between Mik and Chris. It felt like a brother and sister kissing. That is why IMO there was absolutely no need for an engagement as both Mik and Chris knew that it wasn't going to leave Mexico. Nothing in that "relationship" would last and make sense. With those two, they were passing time while Chris tried to figure out if he could commit to moving to Vancouver to be with Lynds.

Now that is where the relationship stood. The two of them were the couple this season. When Chris's mom weighed in, that is when there was a difference between them. Chris said as much in the ATFR. He was wanting Lynds. The whole season was about the two of them. Right up to and including the ATFR with about 95% of the time dedicated to Lynds and Chris.

In ATFR, it was also stated that it was Lynds that broke things off with Chris. NOT Chris rejecting her. I just think that all of this would be different if Chris and Lynds lived closer to one another, they would absolutely of taken this outside of the bubble and would of continued to date if they didn't get engaged right on the spot.

I am glad that Lynds didn't settle for something that wasn't what she wanted. As far as Chris, I really hope that he did grow up in this process and can find what he wants in the future....as far as MIK, it looks like she already found someone.

ALL IMO

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Dec 21, 2017 8:41 pm

its so funny to me that Lyndsey bought a one way tkt to Australia but can't move across the same country...this just tells me that it wasn't a strong enough love between them...because imo if you love someone you would move heaven and earth... i mean just a small example my mum left italy and her family behind and moved to australia with my dad... but anyway i agree i only really saw a love story between lyndsey and chris unfortunate that the frc was as cold as it was i mean chris didn't even give lyndsey a hug when she arrived? this season has been very confusing and thats because of the lead..jmo
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Dec 21, 2017 8:47 pm

@Leapoffaith......I had no idea the ticket was one way. Your girl Lyndsey may be on her way to find an Aussie bloke especially with the one way ticket giggling Maybe she will be on Bachie AU BIP next season, very good possibility IMO since they now have internationals on the upcoming season...jmho.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Dec 21, 2017 9:01 pm

Nowhere does it say a one way ticket for Aussie. Sorry.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Fri Dec 22, 2017 12:23 am

I dont know how to post links but on Lyndsey’s Instagram she’s posted her song that she wrote for Chris .... the roses are red my dear song...
She’s staying classy and thanked him for the inspiration and wished him all the best. There’s also funny clip from last night I guess where she’s dancing to Beyoncé if you liked it then you shoulda put a ring on it .... it’s cute and in good fun I thought

Mikaela on the other hand seems to be milking it for all it’s worth. I don’t think she’s heartbroken, more pi$$ed I think, and rightly so, but my opinion is that Lynds and Chris have more true hurt over it all than she does as I felt they did have something good for awhile

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by AYA Fri Dec 22, 2017 12:34 am

northernviewer wrote:I dont know how to post links but on Lyndsey’s Instagram she’s posted her song that she wrote for Chris .... the roses are red my dear song...
She’s staying classy and thanked him for the inspiration and wished him all the best.   There’s also funny clip from last night I guess where she’s dancing to Beyoncé if you liked it then you shoulda put a ring on it .... it’s cute and in good fun I thought

Mikaela on the other hand seems to be milking it for all it’s worth.   I don’t think she’s heartbroken, more pi$$ed I think, and rightly so, but my opinion is that Lynds and Chris have more true hurt over it all than she does as I felt they did have something good for awhile

chris - Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 54 Captur12
https://www.instagram.com/lyndseygavin/

AYA

Female Posts : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 22, 2017 12:38 am

^^good. she is now promoting her song as she did all along about her singing on her IG since the finale last june. good for her!

Back to top Go down

Post by AYA Fri Dec 22, 2017 12:48 am

At least she didn't call Chris a d**ksucker laugh out loud. She seems to be the most mature one out of the bunch...so far.

AYA

Female Posts : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Fri Dec 22, 2017 12:57 am

@AYA thanks so much for posting that ... I really need to relearn how to do that haha

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 58 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+33
dy1119
mprssdbyu
4health
nikikass
albean99