SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 58 of 58 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Sat Dec 23, 2017 4:43 am

Chgohighlife wrote:

Excellent post, @HEA. I didn't have enough sleuthing education to give the detailed rationale but, I do have good instincts.  Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 58 1176891977   Can't wait to see you in action for Arie's season - real sleuthing, no excuses and whining, it is what it is. Maintain dignity and respect. Deal with it. Of course it's easier if you're right again so, stay woke! Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 58 1377737533

spitcoffee bestbud!

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Sat Dec 23, 2017 4:47 am

LoveDovez wrote:
Pinkgirl wrote:THE END , thank goodness , everyone is right depends who you liked , and in the end everyone is wrong cause nobody is ever going to know what happen in the final hours. Sleuthing does not make you right or wrong it's just opinions.

I would have thought that GA would have been the only person to call the "end of the story", but that's just me. Also, to the poster who said that about acting like a 5 years old., That's perfect baiting just like we have had to put up with all season!!! IMHO......

well you know perfectly well it is me so no need to say "the poster".

end of the story is a saying FOR ME.. gezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

OK... really time for me to leave this season. I am sick of this. deadhorse deadhorse deadhorse

bye handwave

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Dec 23, 2017 4:48 am

Pinkgirl wrote:THE END , thank goodness , everyone is right depends who you liked , and in the end everyone is wrong cause nobody is ever going to know what happen in the final hours. Sleuthing does not make you right or wrong it's just opinions.

@pinkgirl....just a correction on the bold, sleuthing is more that just rendering opinions. It is based on using information from things such as screen caps, historical edits, SM postings etc to deduce information about the outcome of the season. For example a poster here found that the picture that Chris posted on his SM and tagged as Montreal was actually during the AFTR filming. Also many posters were able to deduce the locations of filming and able to confirm who the final girls would be. These examples are different from just rendering opinions that such and such is F1 just because that's who one likes or who your gut feeling is telling you is F1. I believe you had posted that you are new here so I am not sure if you are interested in sleuthing; but if you are please try to go unspoiled for any season because that's the best way IMO to learn how to sleuth without being clouded by spoilers etc....hope this makes sense.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Dec 23, 2017 4:55 am

@HEA......I don't think that post was referring to you but regardless I agree with you that we don't need to beat a dead horse regarding this season again since the outcome is set and no one can change it even if they want to. Here is to hoping that Arie's season will be more peaceful than this Canada one was Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 58 4256136633

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Dec 23, 2017 5:01 am

LoveDovez wrote:

I would have thought that GA would have been the only person to call the "end of the story", but that's just me. Also, to the poster who said that about acting like a 5 years old., That's perfect baiting just like we have had to put up with all season!!! IMHO......
I completely agree with everything said here @LoveDovez

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10788

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Dec 23, 2017 12:28 pm

This thread is locked and will not re open.

IMHO there has been baiting on all sides of the coin. Those that post their opinions in a manner that throw subtle shade, results in others sticking up for themselves and posting right back.

As many have stated sleuthing isn't about winning or loosing, however some posts suggested in some cases very harshly that they were correct, rather than respecting all opinions.

I have had many pm's this season advising me of concerns with members. If you could read them all, you will find they are pretty much the same complaints regardless of who was being mentioned.

This forum isn't about having the right to bicker back and forth and comment on the poster personally. It's about posting opinions and respecting all opinions whether one agree's or not.It's about sleuthing and sharing opinions without being cautious of any repercussions.

The use of words such as I respectfully disagree, Those are good points, however I think, Thanks for all those s/caps but I think, should always be used when appropriate.

Although I read every single post this season, I often times did not edit or delete as much as I should have due to other circumstances, I apologize if I contributed in any way to the negativity.

Going forward, all I ask is that we respect one another, be thankful all the work that is involved in sleuthing by everyone, and help each other when necessary.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 58 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+33
dy1119
mprssdbyu
4health
nikikass
albean99