SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 8 of 58 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 33 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ouch - Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by jojo47 Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:04 am

devilmaycar3 wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
devilmaycar3 wrote:

I think it was all there up till today. To recall off the top of my head, I think the bull one, the first date and the vid of their last meeting is out.
It was there earlier today.    I can't remember the comments that were on it.....could they be giving away the ending and teh producers asked for them to be taken down??

TBH, I think she is upset and probably wants to make a statement. It doesn’t speak to me of a happy ending at least for her IMO. I always have a soft spot for the romance of Chris and her on screen so I strongly wishes that I am just overthinking.

My instant reaction to all of this is that Lyndsey is sending a message. She's very unhappy with the show & that's been clear ever since last week's episode. Now she's gone a step further with recent deletions. Hmmm
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

ouch - Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by ReneeM Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:06 am

Mikaela just posted a video of clips of her Chris kissing source. One's deleting post(s) of her and Chris & the other one is posting vids of them kissing. Interesting.

via GIPHY

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:11 am

Chgohighlife wrote:The pictures that were removed from Lyndsay's I/G have nothing to do with the ending, IMO. They were just dates. The first guess was most likely - she's probably upset with the show for showing her family under a spotlight that resulted in so much SM backlash. Too late for damage control, tho. JMO

not a F1 edit IMO
I do not recall family being ridiculed or edited to be hated and disliked and not welcoming the lead

I recall ashley's sister who was definitely not nice with JP who was a contestant (and came to the AFRC to apologize)
I recall jojo's brothers who were not nice with ben who was the lead (but she came out F2)
I recall Keven's mom who acted like a jealous B*** stealing her precious son and could not accept to cut the umbilical cord with Jasmine who was the lead (and the backlash at AFRC and rumors about the 2 moms who had a cat fight in public)... but jasmine never moved to Toronto and stayed in Vancouver hiking around

but all the family at once? Even forbid to spend time in the fantasy suite not to protect their sister but because selfishly they could not accept the idea that Lindsey may have sex at 23 years old and be adult enough to take the decision herself.

anyway family is always a sour point for contestants with reason. Contestant will always stand behind them. at this point if Lindsey was F1, she should be happy and thrilled. Even if they broke up, it should be happy times for her to remember how in love they were, how happy she was ouch - Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 8 2622943811

she is not.

she is deleting all memories about this time. yes she is very upset about the edits but it also goes further IMO

I think she could tolerate some pictures, maybe her contract said she needed to post few not sure, but now she is over the pretending IMO

Your three worst qualities according to an ex? My communication skills, my love for candy and chocolate, and once we break up, I don't speak to them anymore.
http://www.wnetwork.com/living/lyndsey

How to: Get Over Heartbreak
2. Delete him from your social media life.
https://lyndseygavin.com/2017/10/23/how-to-get-over-heartbreak/

I am also thinking that the phrasing was very weird for me and the interaction with jessie weird

ouch - Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 8 4413
ouch - Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 8 4515
https://www.instagram.com/p/BY_QgzxHNeS/?taken-by=lyndseygavin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:15 am

tatladylu wrote:ATFR is going to be a mess if the RS spoiler is true and now this...most dramatic season EVER!!!! Lol!!
I am so skeptical of that spoiler. There is way too many things going against it. First off, when RS puts a spoiler out there, he usually has more details in it. his time, there is none.

Second, there is the edit that is taking us to believe that Lyndsey is F1, Third there is the stats from past seasons that is going in Lyndsey as F1's favor, then there is the SM which I had put forth as proof. In many F1`s from previous seasons, the lead and F1 have posted within an hour of each other. This season IMO is no different as it's been proven on several accounts, Lyndsey and Chris have been posting very close to the other. There are even posts that line up with each other as well.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:17 am

ReneeM wrote:Mikaela just posted a video of clips of her Chris kissing source. One's deleting post(s) of her and Chris & the other one is posting vids of them kissing. Interesting.

via GIPHY

I said earlier today that Mikaela is the only one promoting the show right now. Lol
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:18 am

ReneeM wrote:Mikaela just posted a video of clips of her Chris kissing source. One's deleting post(s) of her and Chris & the other one is posting vids of them kissing. Interesting.

via GIPHY

I am loosing my saliva about it but will take a sip of your tea..... mikaela is posting ALL ABOUT BACH since the official announcement of her participation.... roses and hearts from june to december on a regular basis... with maybe a break in july. but she NEVER used #ashtags #bachelorca about the posts except each wednesdays where she made a point to advise the show on the channel.

This is what I see since I could access to her IG. She was the only one truly happy about the show as far as I saw AND also sharing herself kissing chris.... which considering how she likes the girls would not be considerate if she was not F1

jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by tatladylu Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:20 am

On a side note...

Anyone notice that when Chris changed his picture on his Instagram, his top is the same top he wore on his hometown date with Mikaela (when met the parents). I forgot to mention it when I realized it.

tatladylu

Back to top Go down

Post by tatladylu Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:27 am

Sorry for this other post.

@Aunties_Love
Do you feel then that Lyndsey's upset at Chris or the producers/show?

tatladylu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:28 am

and maybe now I see his tee... it is an inside joke about how he felt at lindsey hometown? guns and roses #ouch

for him 6 months is history, for viewer is is fresh and for lindsey and her family, they must live now with what they said and the edits. #doubleouch

ouch - Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 8 4814
https://www.instagram.com/p/BbzVOA-gPWS/?taken-by=chrisleroux63

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:28 am

@HEA,
thank you for the research. Facts beat conjecture, every time, IMO. I give Lyndsey credit for being honest.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:33 am

@tatladylu I thin she's upset at the producers, not Chris. BTW, she's still wearing the necklace that she started wearing just after June 8. IMO, since that was brought up, since the comments are still on a few posts that I really feel is a shoutout to Chris. IMO, Chris gave her the necklace.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:37 am

Chgohighlife wrote:@HEA,
thank you for the research. Facts beat conjecture, every time, IMO. I give Lyndsey credit for being honest.

i do not dislike the girl. She annoyed me with her hair flipping and touching but it was more making fun of it rather than anything else. i think she is indeed a free spirit and IMO Chris was not her soulmate at all, had little if nothing in commun, but liked each other and had a nice chemistry.

i think she needs her freedom and explore the world as she wants to do (Lindsey's bucket list) and she needs a sportive person (guy or girl) who love hiking and camping and exploring as much as she does.

it is obvious to me that she would be incredibly upset in a city.

Her love for the music (posted 12 music vids or relative since june) and her love for hiking along with her 23 years old, no matter if she is an old soul she remains 23 and has the life wide open in front of her.

I wish her well. She looked very genuine when she said she was in love with him. I hope she is now in a very happy place and her IG looks that way to me

JMO

Last edited by HEA on Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:39 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 58 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 33 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+33
dy1119
mprssdbyu
4health
nikikass
albean99