SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 57 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 29 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MyLesMis - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sdmom Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:17 pm

Season preview

I made some SC

I am guessing it's in Peru, so it could be FD or LCD. Not sure if it's Kendal or Lauren.
Time to stalk, I mean, sleuth IG to match clothes!

MyLesMis - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Img_1044

MyLesMis - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Img_1045

MyLesMis - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Img_1046

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

MyLesMis - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sdmom Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:34 pm

According to the press release, Ica Peru is where they stayed for FD, and Cusco is FRC.
http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/pressrelease/the-bachelor-episode-2201-1118/

Do the above pictures look like Cusco? I am terrible at matching locations. If so, that may be LCD and it's with Lauren? I do find in several of her IG posts, she's wearing a black North Face parka

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:58 pm

@sdmom thanks for all the SCs and anyone else whose helped so far!  Life's been extra busy lately, limiting my board time.

Do we need this whole preview SC'd? I'm playing catch up. If so, I can make some later tonight and get them posted both here and the no spoilers side.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by flojo031 Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:17 pm

After looking at the season preview again, I'm about 80-90% sure that the blonde that he's kissing on the Eiffel Tower is Krystal Nielson.

flojo031

Female Posts : 429

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:27 pm

flojo031 wrote:After looking at the season preview again, I'm about 80-90% sure that the blonde that he's kissing on the Eiffel Tower is Krystal Nielson.

I think it's Lauren because it's confirmed she had a date in Luxembourg gardens which is only a couple of miles away from the tower.
Do we know how long did Krystal last?

sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:12 am

@flojo031 I believe Krystal was eliminated prior to Paris, also.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:17 am

Matching shoes and jackets? If so, I think this is her LCD.

https://instagram.com/p/-74_dEpCoK/

(Lauren on the left)
MyLesMis - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Img_1047

My tv

( color might be a bit off)
MyLesMis - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Img_1111

sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:30 am

Sorry for double posts, but RS said Lauren had a date in Lucca, Italy. I believe these are from her date

MyLesMis - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Img_1048
MyLesMis - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Img_1049
She got her 1-1 date really late! First 1-1 date in Paris, then another 1-1 in Italy, back to back? She is probably the late bloomer?

This is probably  Tia being sent home

MyLesMis - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Img_1050

This is probably after he sent f2 home and him with the ring

MyLesMis - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Img_1051

MyLesMis - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Img_1052

Then finally, Arie in his plaid shirts....

MyLesMis - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Img_1053

MyLesMis - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Img_1012

MyLesMis - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Img_1013

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vZJXXguLysI

sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by flojo031 Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:01 am

Kashathediva wrote:@flojo031 I believe Krystal was eliminated prior to Paris, also.

I just looked at the preview again, and you guys are right. I just assumed that it was Krystal at first because I thought that the dress that she wore (when she was in that dimly lit room kissing Arie) was similar to the one that the girl on the Eiffel Tower had on. After doing a close examination, I discovered that Krystal's dress was plain black, whereas the Eiffel Tower girl had on a patterned dress so yeah, my bad. Embarassed

flojo031

Female Posts : 429

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:43 am

Ladybug82 wrote:@sdmom thanks for all the SCs and anyone else whose helped so far!  Life's been extra busy lately, limiting my board time.

Do we need this whole preview SC'd?  I'm playing catch up.  If so, I can make some later tonight and get them posted both here and the no spoilers side.  

Whatever you can contribute will be greatly appreciated!

flojo031 wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:@flojo031 I believe Krystal was eliminated prior to Paris, also.

I just looked at the preview again, and you guys are right. I just assumed that it was Krystal at first because I thought that the dress that she wore (when she was in that dimly lit room kissing Arie) was similar to the one that the girl on the Eiffel Tower had on. After doing a close examination, I discovered that Krystal's dress was plain black, whereas the Eiffel Tower girl had on a patterned dress so yeah, my bad. Embarassed

@flojo031 It's all part of sleuthing. yes

@sdmom thanks for all the s/caps! bestbud!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71516

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:33 pm

yes I'll finish editing and get the SC's uploaded and posted later tonight.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:49 pm

I am a little surprised not a whole lot of sleuthing going on fo Arie. Is it because most people are convinced Becca is f1 so no need to sleuth? Or it's too early? Or People are not interested in Arie? Or everyone is just too busy in real life?

sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 57 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 29 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+52
North
jojo47
kraft33
ishkabaha
Aria