SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 21 of 57 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 39 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:45 pm

@mprssdbyu  I agree. Good call.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mprssdbyu Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:51 pm

Don't they usually split up the F2 and put them in separate locations from LCD forward? Also, does the lead typically stay in the same location with them if it's a big hotel like the one where Arie is staying in Cusco. For the life of me, I can't recall the final girls and lead staying in same location.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:10 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:Don't they usually split up the F2 and put them in separate locations from LCD forward? Also, does the lead typically stay in the same location with them if it's a big hotel like the one where Arie is staying in Cusco. For the life of me, I can't recall the final girls and lead staying in same location.
They are separated pretty much from HTDs on but for sure FD on.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:55 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:
2ndcampbell wrote:I don't think the girl in a while dress is Becca. The hair is a tad too long and the body is different.
She appears to have a band/watch on her left wrist. I haven't seen any screencaps of Becca wearing a watch. Tia often wears a watch. It's possible they also used a filter to darken the photo/hair color. I'm leaning towards Krystal but I really thought she went home Epi. 5. question
@mprssdbyu What makes you think Krystal went home epi 5. I am curious as we have her there longer in the filming schedule so wondering what the heck I missed. Thanks. If @Kashathediva can help with this I'd appreciate it as well....

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10788

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:11 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:Don't they usually split up the F2 and put them in separate locations from LCD forward? Also, does the lead typically stay in the same location with them if it's a big hotel like the one where Arie is staying in Cusco. For the life of me, I can't recall the final girls and lead staying in same location.
In past seasons I thought that especially if they are in large resorts like in Ben's(S20) for example, all four(the F3 and Ben)were in the same resort for the FD`s and onwards as there was a seperate bungalow for lack of a better word that Ben was in then the other 3 were in their rooms. I am wondering if considering how remote Cusco is and how large the hotel is, that all 3(the F2 and Arie) were actually housed in the same hotel there.

As far as the FD`s go, I am thinking that they MAY of had a date around Lima(stayed in one of the 2 Marriotts there), we do have one around the Huacachina sand dunes(probably the boutique one), and likely one somewhere around the winery maybe??

I am saying the Marriott ones in Lima as so far since Florida, they have stayed at Marriott from what we can find. Even the one in Italy is a Marriott one.

Please correct me if I am wrong, but the only one that we know of for certain is the sand gliding on the dunes????

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:10 am

Is there SC evidence of these past epi 4:

Marikh, Ashley, Caroline, and Brittany

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:52 pm

SCs for Epi 4 are up
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:42 pm

I am beginning to think that they didn't stay at the Resort of Squaw Valley anymore. Their lines and decor are too crisp and clean for the rustic suite and pics we do have now from the sc's. Not to mention that the sc that @KashatheDiva matched up to the Squaw, actually happened in epi 2, the door is open for another idea IMO.

Since the Marriotts are playing a huge role in where the group are staying this season, and considering that the press release states that they are in South Lake Tahoe, I am wondering if they are staying at one of the Marriotts there. The Marriott Timber Lodge seems to be the more rustic and darker decor of the two but I can't find the exact area that the filming happened. I do see a couch that could match and some of the more rustic lamps that could match as well. Would love for someone else's eyes on it to see what they think

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:45 am

Aunties_Love wrote:Is there SC evidence of these past epi 4:

I haven't caught any screencaps past Ep 4 for these girls to help determine how far they make it.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Jan 19, 2018 5:33 am

mprssdbyu wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:Is there SC evidence of these past epi 4:

I haven't caught any screencaps past Ep 4 for these girls to help determine how far they make it.
I guess we need to see who exactly is gone then backtrack from there knowing some others are gone and when.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by BigBlue Fri Jan 19, 2018 5:45 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
mprssdbyu wrote:
2ndcampbell wrote:I don't think the girl in a while dress is Becca. The hair is a tad too long and the body is different.
She appears to have a band/watch on her left wrist. I haven't seen any screencaps of Becca wearing a watch. Tia often wears a watch. It's possible they also used a filter to darken the photo/hair color. I'm leaning towards Krystal but I really thought she went home Epi. 5. question
@mprssdbyu What makes you think Krystal went home epi 5.  I am curious as we have her there longer in the filming schedule so wondering what the heck I missed.  Thanks.  If @Kashathediva can help with this I'd appreciate it as well....

When is Krystal supposed to leave? Episode 6?
BigBlue
BigBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:45 pm

Though I doubt these will be important today given RS' info laugh out loud, Epi 5 preview SCs are up
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 57 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 39 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+52
North
jojo47
kraft33
ishkabaha
Aria