SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 29 of 57 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 43 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:14 pm

The ring looks gold, but it almost looks like a man's wedding ring.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LoveDovez Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:16 pm

It looks like it could be a coin of some kind to me...
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:20 pm

A good luck charm to remind him of what a proposal and marriage mean? I can't find a pic of his father wearing a gold band, actually there are a few pics of Sr without a wedding ring on.

Yeah ok, that's pretty corny. laugh out loud

Forshadowing?

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 29 636494606185460711-147656-0056-

http://people.com/tv/bachelor-chris-harrison-picks-arie-luyendyk-jr-top-5/

Also, do we know off hand if the F1 were in CH"s top 5? Neither Becca or Lauren were in the top 5. Something I should check out.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:21 pm

grace8136 wrote:
pbmax wrote:What color does it look like?

I think it looks gold, but not positive.

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 29 40260eb6-6483-494f-b29d-41d606b4b39d_zpswxkcnhnf
my cap source

Anyone know what that 2460 tattoo on Arie means?

That's what color it looks to me and it look more like a band. The engagement ring Arie is holding at FRC doesn't look gold.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:24 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@grace8136 I believe the tattoo is from Les Mis which he's had for awhile. I read it here, sorry I don't know who was kind enough to explain it.

I believe the full tattoo is 24601. The character Jean Val Jean in Les Misérables had once been in prison and that was his "prison number". I domn't know why that's significant to Arie though.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:53 pm

There's a possibility that's not a clip of the break-up but before the frc or after, something to throw us off by adding the crying in there. Just a thought.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:58 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:@grace8136 I believe the tattoo is from Les Mis which he's had for awhile. I read it here, sorry I don't know who was kind enough to explain it.

I believe the full tattoo is 24601. The character Jean Val Jean in Les Misérables had once been in prison and that was his "prison number". I domn't know why that's significant to Arie though.

The cast was in London during Emily's season. The guys went to see Les Miz one evening with their handlers. Arie, I think, was moved by the whole thing and got the tat as a result of that.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:59 pm

pbmax wrote:There's a possibility that's not a clip of the break-up but before the frc or after, something to throw us off by adding the crying in there. Just a thought.

Arie melting down making the decision he changed weeks later. Oh poor torn Arie. Blah Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 29 2622943811 Rolling Eyes
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Thu Feb 15, 2018 3:26 am

pavalygurl wrote:
Lucas15 wrote:

The cast was in London during Emily's season.  The guys went to see Les Miz one evening with their handlers.  Arie, I think, was moved by the whole thing and got the tat as a result of that.

Interesting. Thanks GA, Lucas & pavalygurl: From Urban Dictionary: "The number given to the character "Jean Valjean" in the musical "Les Misérables". ....It is now a term to describe those who are punished extensively for a small crime..."

small crime- Cassie?

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=24601

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:34 am

Bachelorette during an interview with E! News. The Bachelor star shared, "This one is from Les Mis. The main character Jean Valjean, I just connected with that character and I saw the play in London and so I got a tattoo."

The tattoo is definitely not a random choice for Arie. He has made it very clear that he is a super fan of the musical throughout the years. Arie elaborated on the significance of his tattoo after a fan tweeted, "just saw Les Mis and it was incredible. Would u mind sharing the reason behind the your # tattoo? Is it his character as a man?" Arie revealed, "just what JVJ symbolizes. Selfless, giving and caring, the tattoo reminds me to be a good man #24601."

Aside from loving the character Jean Valjean and the play itself, when Arie saw the play just might play a major factor in Arie's fandom. In October 2012, the official Les Misérables Twitter account posted, "What was your first experience of #LesMis? Share your story using #MyLesMis and you could win a special prize!" Arie responded with, "I saw #LesMis in London in March and Jean Valjean's character was so moving I tattooed #24601 on my forearm! #MyLesMis."

Bustle.com

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:25 pm

SCs are up.  I didn't bother with any of the old rehashing scenes since we got no new footage of the actual WTA.  Feel free to grab anything from that section of the preview as needed.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 20, 2018 2:46 pm

@Ladybug82 IA thanks!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 57 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 43 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+52
North
jojo47
kraft33
ishkabaha
Aria