SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 57 of 57 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 55, 56, 57

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Mar 03, 2018 4:10 am

To me, it is the one thing that makes sense @grace8136.  It's good now we have a match for the pic of Becca that you were able to match up to the courtyard at the hotel that I think both of them are at.  I say both as the coloring of the walls, etc in Lauren's LCD matches to the hotel colors too.

Last edited by Aunties_Love on Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by luvstx Sat Mar 03, 2018 8:13 am

Great finds, Grace! And I do hope that Aunties Love is right that they might have taken a helicopter to Urumbamba (not Pisac) as that drive is not pleasant.

And can I just say that Becca looks fantastic?!?
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:49 pm

Look at the gray tee on the bottom of umbrella pic . Matches what he’s wearing in the other pic? Sorry if it was already established what the umbrella pic might be.
Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 57 8788fc10

https://heavy.com/entertainment/2018/03/bachelor-2018-livestreaming-watch-finale-online-season-22/

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:53 pm

Stone_Hedge wrote:Look at the gray tee on the bottom of umbrella pic . Matches what he’s wearing in the other pic? Sorry if it was already established what the umbrella pic might be.
Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 57 8788fc10

https://heavy.com/entertainment/2018/03/bachelor-2018-livestreaming-watch-finale-online-season-22/

The shirt looks darker in the umbrella pic, the coat is different and the pants in the umbrella pic look darker too. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:58 pm

@stuckinsc Thanks. I saw a new of them and didn’t recognize so I thought hmm.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 57 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 55, 56, 57

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+52
North
jojo47
kraft33
ishkabaha
Aria