SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 12 of 24 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by brownravens Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:37 pm

Michael Strahan is Becca's celebrity crush - I wonder if there's going to be more diversity in her group and potentiallt her F4 as a result of this?
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:38 pm

@brownravens What??? omg. laugh out loud I need to shut my sleuthing mind down right now. laugh out loud

Michael Strahan is Becca's celebrity crush

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:41 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@brownravens What??? omg. laugh out loud

Yeah Millsy told Juliet Litman that the was only time that Arie mentioned Becca to him while they were engaged was to say she had a crush on Michael Strahan and would that be weird when he interviewed them on GMA after ATFR.
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by flojo031 Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:19 am

brownravens wrote:Michael Strahan is Becca's celebrity crush - I wonder if there's going to be more diversity in her group and potentiallt her F4 as a result of this?

If this is true, then that's awesome news!! Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 2498057887 Obviously we shouldn't get too excited or ahead of ourselves, because it's still early days. But it's very encouraging to hear that Becca is so open-minded. We'll just have to wait and see what happens. If Lincoln and/or Clay make it to F4, we'll probably have our first black male lead next year. Everyone cross your fingers and hope for the best! :fingersarecrossed

flojo031

Female Posts : 429

Back to top Go down

Post by summerdayze Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:11 am

I don't see Peter on Becca's season.
I don't see him seriously considering anything but the lead IMO. 

He comes across as someone who sees himself above the general franchise and ego won't let him dabble in anything that isn't all about him. JMO.

summerdayze

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:57 am

That's too much of a coincidence for me that Peter posted that particular picture on the day of the ATFR considering Becca has a crush on Michael Strahan.

I can totally see him on her show, as the F2, then the next lead.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:50 pm

I'm hoping they will have a pool of men older than 26. no no

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:23 pm

Well so far the 10 men that are known are the following ages:

26, 27, 27, 27, 28, 30, 27, 27, 27, 25

for an average of 27.1

hehehe

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:17 am

sdmom wrote:Am I the only one who finds Peter’s tone sounds condescending? I can’t stand his eyebrow game either.

I don’t really care if he gets on the show or not. If he and Becca are meant to be, they will find a way to be together, IMO.

Nope, I agree with you on the condescending tone. I also find Peter smarmy and arrogant. If he becomes the Bach, I won't be watching--only reading here.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:58 pm

Any SM activity from Peter yesterday or today?  If he goes on, does anyone think they’ll let him keep his phone to throw sleuthers off?  I see him as more of a late entry, ala Nick.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:12 pm

alwaystulips wrote:Any SM activity from Peter yesterday or today?  If he goes on, does anyone think they’ll let him keep his phone to throw sleuthers off?  I see him as more of a late entry, ala Nick.

is peter the reason that this season is going to be strange? was it mills that mentioned this season was going to be the strangest? Wow if Peter does go on it would be strange because imo Becca like most of the girls signed on airys season thinking it would be peter. Then Peter shows up on Becca season to win the next bach gigbeccas heart dizzy I don’t know but IMO stranger things have happened I just hope and pray if he does go on it’s for the right reasons and Becca doesn’t get hurt....but if he is f1 then there goes his bach chances and I guess no proposal??
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:17 pm

Am I the only one that doesn’t hate the idea of Peter on Becca’s season? no idea

Idk. I think it could be fun. He’ll either win, or get bounced early and duke it out with Higgins for #23

I’m weird and like the repeating/soap operatic factor of this show though.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 24 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+60
mprssdbyu
pitci
just me
TeamArie_
CHO
suzq
teambigrach
Ladybug82
littlereddress
justcallmegranny
Maya